Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Some news:
1. We have implemented a cross-authorization system. Now authorization will be made using the token + pin. The token looks like this: 99e69995c433e74d0e91b2a74128d296978fad93 (There are as many combinations as there are atoms in the universe - it's impossible to pick up).
2. Authorization of the company will be made by API KEY. It looks like this: a8098c1a-f86e-11da-bd1a-00112444be1e (the number of combinations is the same)
3. Each user will have two PINs. One - "working", the second - an emergency introduction of it will mean that the user is in trouble. After enter emergency PIN the account is blocked, and the user's location will be sent to the nearest police station (it will be implemented in the application).
3. Although the API itself is not yet available (development is under way), the API documentation is published: https://wallet.beeqb.com/api.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Small news:
Next week we plan to launch a referral program. At the moment we decided to give 30% of all payments that the user made. Payments are made for lifetime, without time limits.
We also invite companies and individuals to the partnership for Exchanger program. If you are interested in buying BTC write to https://t.me/Glukhota, we will discuss the conditions.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

Choose what currency in BeeWallet you need. Vote PLS:
https://www.facebook.com/beeqbcom/
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Great news:
We updated the bot. Hooray! We are getting closer and closer to implementing the basic business functionality.
What changed:
1. The interface of the "Settings" section has changed:
2. Section "Settings"> "Security" - added "Token", it is also the login for authorization in the application and API. Added "Standard PIN" (sPIN) and "Emergency PIN" (ePIN). When you enter sPIN, confirmation of outgoing transactions is activated. When you enter ePIN account is locked for 7 days without the possibility of unlocking (works in test mode, the test time is 14 days).
3. Implemented API: https://wallet.beeqb.com/api.html
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

UPDATE:
We are updated. We are absolutely adults with doing everything quite according to the adult.
1. Documentation for the BeeWallet REST API: https://wallet.beeqb.com/api.html (several sections will be added soon);
2. https://api.beeqb.com/docs/ - API callback;
3. In addition to WebHook, we added support for WebSocket (this week we will add a section to the API page).
4. https://api.beeqb.com/pay/ - here you can see a simple merchant for working with BeeWallet (in the near future we'll put it in GitHub) (it does not work correctly in older versions of Safari);
5. We started to develop a referral program. We are planning its presentation this week.
6. Soon launch a separate bounty campaign for developers.
7. In the next six weeks we plan to integrate into R-Keeper.

But in general, things are going well ... Soon there will be even more news.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Coders and developers:

We want to pay you for the development of plugins and projects using the BeeWallet API.

Integration BeeWallet into existing / own product: 2000 BEE
Plug-in development for CMS: 1000 BEE
Plug-in development for CRM: 1500 BEE
BeeWallet-based service development: 10000 BEE
Opensource solution: +500 BEE
Build in your application affiliate link and earn an additional 30% of the user's payments.
Register your development and get a well-deserved reward.
More info: https://wallet.beeqb.com/affiliate.html
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Affiliate program launched

Share your link and get 30 % of invited users.
https://wallet.beeqb.com/affiliate.html
nebes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

advertising in all directions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203316.0
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

I've just checked out your wallet and I have only one question so far Cheesy
He's based on telegram's platform what would mean that it's well protected, nevertheless I didn't receive my private key...
So how could I know that you do not have access to it Huh Smiley

Hello, Sir.
Telegram it’s the most secure chat platform ever.
In the nearest time we will release web, Android and iOS app with really cool features. Current version has some minor functional issues.
We hope you love new version it’s really completely new wallet. With zero fee internal instant transaction. Just wait some days.
Understood and will wait Smiley
I saw also in your Roadmap that 28/01 the beeqb token will get listing on exchange, do you have already some idea which exchange it could be?  Cheesy

IDEX or HITBTC. We don't know what will be first.
It's great news! So quick get listing on the 8th in terms of volume exchange Cheesy I think it will be relly apperciate by community Wink

I hope so. Smiley
Hi here! Smiley
I've just visited your social medias and also the 2 exchanges (HITBTC and IDEX) and I didn't find any information about listing... Cry

We still not on exchange. Market is dumped!!!
Not any more! Yeah, Yeah it's the day which everybody was waiting for Grin
So maybe the time has come?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

I've just checked out your wallet and I have only one question so far Cheesy
He's based on telegram's platform what would mean that it's well protected, nevertheless I didn't receive my private key...
So how could I know that you do not have access to it Huh Smiley

Hello, Sir.
Telegram it’s the most secure chat platform ever.
In the nearest time we will release web, Android and iOS app with really cool features. Current version has some minor functional issues.
We hope you love new version it’s really completely new wallet. With zero fee internal instant transaction. Just wait some days.
Understood and will wait Smiley
I saw also in your Roadmap that 28/01 the beeqb token will get listing on exchange, do you have already some idea which exchange it could be?  Cheesy

IDEX or HITBTC. We don't know what will be first.
It's great news! So quick get listing on the 8th in terms of volume exchange Cheesy I think it will be relly apperciate by community Wink

I hope so. Smiley
Hi here! Smiley
I've just visited your social medias and also the 2 exchanges (HITBTC and IDEX) and I didn't find any information about listing... Cry

We still not on exchange. Market is dumped!!!
Not any more! Yeah, Yeah it's the day which everybody was waiting for Grin
So maybe the time has come?

Still not, but very-very-very soon... Smiley
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:53 PM

this project has long road map, but i'm certain about this project will make me rich.  Grin
i will follow about this project always.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Any information  of tokens  sales? Can you announce us the date (estimated date)  of listing on exchange?
Kirky

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Any information  of tokens  sales? Can you announce us the date (estimated date)  of listing on exchange?
Concerning token sale, it has been ended long time ago. Regarding the listing on exchange, I would like to know it too...
You can also take a look at my dialogue with dev in order to know the latest information about exchange Wink
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

Hi friends.
Sorry that for a long time there was no news.
The current week will begin with great news.
1. Finally, we are ready to enter the exchange.
2. The counted days remained until the launch of its own exchange. The testing of the exchange has already been completed, there have been several improvements, security audit and go to the market.
3. Listing: we conduct two listing procedures - scoring and voting.
4. Scoring - we analyze the project and decide on the listing.
5. Voting - holders of BEE tokens vote for the listing of the project. To vote for the project you need to give a token (one token - one vote). For each vote, positive or negative, each voter will receive project tokens, as a vote of thanks. We plan that voting for the tokens will bring the voter, at least x2 from the BEE price.
6. For the first month, maybe even two months, we will remove the commission for bidding.
7. Together with the release of the exchange, we will release a web version of BeeWallet.
8. Referral program: Payments under the affiliate program - 30% of all user payments in the system. Types of payments and referral commission: Listing of the token - up to 1BTC; Integration of BeeWallet Corp to the client - up to 0.5BTC; Payments for the execution of the order - with the average activity of the trader, from 0.001BTC per day.
Kirky

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Hi friends.
2. The counted days remained until the launch of its own exchange. The testing of the exchange has already been completed, there have been several improvements, security audit and go to the market.
5. Voting - holders of BEE tokens vote for the listing of the project. To vote for the project you need to give a token (one token - one vote). For each vote, positive or negative, each voter will receive project tokens, as a vote of thanks. We plan that voting for the tokens will bring the voter, at least x2 from the BEE price.
6. For the first month, maybe even two months, we will remove the commission for bidding.
7. Together with the release of the exchange, we will release a web version of BeeWallet.
8. Referral program: Payments under the affiliate program - 30% of all user payments in the system. Types of payments and referral commission: Listing of the token - up to 1BTC; Integration of BeeWallet Corp to the client - up to 0.5BTC; Payments for the execution of the order - with the average activity of the trader, from 0.001BTC per day.
At least the exchange listing! Grin
However I haven't ever though that you will release your own exchange, Congratulations! Cheesy
Kirky

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Hi friends.
One more question...
Nevertheless I really hope that you will not just list your own token at your own exchange, will you?  Grin Roll Eyes
Kirky

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

The last question: I didn't find you on the participant's list of Consensus 2018...
You wil not present your project at the biggest event of cryptoworld?
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Hello beeqb supporters, last post of  product owner was on May 2018. On the telegram group the same situation. Does it mean that  this  project has died or  finally it  is scam project?
web site is also without updates.
Have somebody know actual and correct information  of this project.

I am interested coz I supported  this project since beginning.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

very strage  project, as soon as I start to think that this is  a scam project (however it was several times) the project starts some activity, by the way  on telegram you wrote that that soon you  will pull out the API for the exchange and lounch  listing. But for us ( Beeqb token holders) main  question soon it's when?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: