Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

Trust must be earned and I hope the team of professionals understands this and will do everything possible to meet our expectations.

For today, no one already from investors does not believe simply words. Everyone cares about a working product
You speak correctly. There are many beautiful words, boastings, but these are all words that can have the opposite effect in the context of a non-working product.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

Usually, if the project does not collect soft cap, then the investment returns.

I believe that the team of this project will collect a soft cap and will not have to return money to investors.
I also think so, especially since soft cap is not so large and is only 2.5 million dollars.

Time will show what will collect this project and whether it will collect anything at all. A lot of projects and with smaller soft caps, with good teams, promising projects, competent advertising and remain unrealized.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

it's strange why they answer almost all questions except mine. and I just wondered if you were officially registered. or is this a wrong question?
Above already answered this question, Cybit is officially registered.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

I believe that the team of this project will collect a soft cap and will not have to return money to investors.
I also think so, especially since soft cap is not so large and is only 2.5 million dollars.

Time will show what will collect this project and whether it will collect anything at all. A lot of projects and with smaller soft caps, with good teams, promising projects, competent advertising and remain unrealized.

It can not be. If coins were successfully sold and the advertising campaign was properly conducted, then why should the company stop there?
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Money is not trustworthy for trusted organizations. Very big risk. But in the case of this command, you do not have to worry, since this project has already been tested.
What are you talking about? Who did test and how is this confirmed?
I wonder why exactly in the case of this team are you so sure about your words?

Because this team did much more for their project than did other teams to implement their ideas.
Here is another proof.

Q2 2018, April CyBit platform testing. And yes, Cybit is officialy registered.
Todaytech

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

What is the bonus for investments now? Since now, at a low price on the etherium, a good time for investment.

Discounts:
- 72% bonus from 7 May to 30 June
- 60% bonus from 1 July to 20 July
- 40% bonus from 21 July to 10 August
- 28% bonus from 11 August to 30 August
- 20% bonus from 31 August to 20 September

In all projects, the number of tokens and bonuses is announced initially. How will the developers work in the event of large unplanned sales and bonuses in the period from 07.05 to 30.06?

It is an usual practic when the first investors have the more bonuses. The first investors has more risks because they are the first. That is why they have more bonuses. The project will develop. The more developing the project the less bonus has the investors.

Personally, I agree with this advertising move. After all, the first batch of investors is precisely the key moment for which other investors will be equal.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Whether your investment lies in crowd funding, crowd investing or the Initial Coin offering (ICO) domains, CyBit platform is tailor-made to suit all our investment needs.

What needs will the investors provide the platform CyBit?

CyBit platform will help to ICO to develop and to collect money and it will help to investors to safe money because all the ICO on the platform will be avaluated.

In this case, I do not want to lose sight of this platform. I want to invest in those projects that will appear on the platform CyBit.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

What is the bonus for investments now? Since now, at a low price on the etherium, a good time for investment.

Discounts:

In all projects, the number of tokens and bonuses is announced initially. How will the developers work in the event of large unplanned sales and bonuses in the period from 07.05 to 30.06?

It is an usual practic when the first investors have the more bonuses. The first investors has more risks because they are the first. That is why they have more bonuses. The project will develop. The more developing the project the less bonus has the investors.

Personally, I agree with this advertising move. After all, the first batch of investors is precisely the key moment for which other investors will be equal.

The first investors are the pioneers. For this reason, they should always be awarded.
Todaytech

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

Trust must be earned and I hope the team of professionals understands this and will do everything possible to meet our expectations.

For today, no one already from investors does not believe simply words. Everyone cares about a working product
You speak correctly. There are many beautiful words, boastings, but these are all words that can have the opposite effect in the context of a non-working product.

The command of this project can not be reproached for the fact that it only feeds investors with promises alone. Specific steps have already been taken regarding the development of the project. And this is only the beginning.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

https://cybit.io/assets/cybitpressrelease10.png

The exit scams are very common these days where the initiators of the business vanishes from the business scene after faking out an investment opportunity in the market. The ICO world has already seen multi million dollars lost to its economy through this scam. This reminds all of us not to judge the book by its recover. Rather, the potential investors should look for the credibility of the business before thinking about investing anything. Performing due diligence is the key before making any big or small investment move in the online crypto world. CyBit™ in this regard feels pride in keeping the transparency regarding its operations and the investors can find a lot of material about its platform, which is readily available over the web.

When evaluating any ICO platform such as CyBit™, one should look for their solid online presence. The online platform should be developed using the latest technologies and must be responsive as well for mobile users. From here, the venture makes its first impression and serves as a stepping stone for long term business relationship.
Lately, there have been a lot of scams and investors need to be more careful in choosing and correctly assessing the ICO

So many scammers because people have stopped distinguishing good projects from scams. And very often the scum is seen immediately. My opinion is that this project is serious and is going to work

This new investors do not know how to distinguish a good project from a bad one, but experienced investors have already learned this.
Charisma359

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Whether your investment lies in crowd funding, crowd investing or the Initial Coin offering (ICO) domains, CyBit platform is tailor-made to suit all our investment needs.

Investors want to earn. And this platform will select new promising projects. Here's the benefit to you.

With the choice of projects most often there are problems with new investors. So they will 100% appreciate the help of this team.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

Here you can see the work of the team and a serious approach, so the probability of success is great.

Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Discounts:

Those who join the project at an early stage and receive the highest bonus
big-svobodniy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

The exit scams are very common these days where the initiators of the business vanishes from the business scene after faking out an investment opportunity in the market. The ICO world has already seen multi million dollars lost to its economy through this scam. This reminds all of us not to judge the book by its recover. Rather, the potential investors should look for the credibility of the business before thinking about investing anything. Performing due diligence is the key before making any big or small investment move in the online crypto world. CyBit™ in this regard feels pride in keeping the transparency regarding its operations and the investors can find a lot of material about its platform, which is readily available over the web.

When evaluating any ICO platform such as CyBit™, one should look for their solid online presence. The online platform should be developed using the latest technologies and must be responsive as well for mobile users. From here, the venture makes its first impression and serves as a stepping stone for long term business relationship.
Lately, there have been a lot of scams and investors need to be more careful in choosing and correctly assessing the ICO

So many scammers because people have stopped distinguishing good projects from scams. And very often the scum is seen immediately. My opinion is that this project is serious and is going to work

This new investors do not know how to distinguish a good project from a bad one, but experienced investors have already learned this.
New investors often come across projects of swindlers and lose faith in projects, thereby being afraid to invest.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

This is a great project filled with a lot of enthusing people here to make everything a success. Great and wonderful support here.Thumbs up
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

This is a great project filled with a lot of enthusing people here to make everything a success. Great and wonderful support here.Thumbs up
This is one of the few projects that interested me with an excellent team, an idea and a perspective.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

This is one of the few projects that interested me with an excellent team, an idea and a perspective.

There are many projects with prospective idea, strong team, but statistics shows that smaller than half of projects become successful.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Of the many promising projects, I know only a few that show at least some activity. The most in telegram chats of projects postpone their events and releases.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

Discounts:

The first investors are the pioneers. For this reason, they should always be awarded.

The first investors always risk more than others and they are the first to believe in the project. Therefore, they are more rewarded
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Investors want to earn. And this platform will select new promising projects. Here's the benefit to you.

With the choice of projects most often there are problems with new investors. So they will 100% appreciate the help of this team.

New projects are needed and the investors and that would have learned about them. This platform should give them this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: