Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

"The mechanism of investment tried to be safe for investors, providing a while full protection against non-payers", - I don't understand the proposal. Clarify please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

I have not used the ERC-223 coin yet. I hope that it is really more reliable and secure.
What are the advantages of this token for investors?

As far as I understand this standard is more protected for the investor
Then the decision to use this token is quite correct and logical.
ERC-223 has certain advantages is a good solution.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I am really excited about this project, I wish you success and I assure you that you can count on my support and cooperation !
HighPricebtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

It is really a wonderful project overall i study your project, nice work, keep it up! & Thanks For Airdrop#
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

I have not used the ERC-223 coin yet. I hope that it is really more reliable and secure.

You are right, he certainly is more secure and has more functions.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

The platform brings prosperity, hope and lots and lots of motivation for the startups. The investment mechanism is tried hard to be made safe for the investors, while providing complete protection against the defaulters as well. It creates a marketplace for projects of varying scales and provides full exposure in terms of trading to the maximum possible levels. The eCBT liquidity enhancements opportunities is another big thing that takes the platform to an altogether newer level. Moving on, it is then the user experience of the platform which is totally flawless and enticing enough to generate a lot of business across the platform. The transactions and anything associated with our client’s and their investment security is given the top most preference. The system in the first space has been made extremely safe for all clients through the endless support of our technical team who with their capability and understanding the CyBit™ domain came out with the best possible secure solutions. Then, the system was tried and tested for its security encompassing all the scenarios associated with the crypto currency, transactions and anything which could make your investment at stake.
I have no doubt that the technical team found safe solutions and we have nothing to worry about.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

The platform brings prosperity, hope and lots and lots of motivation for the startups. The investment mechanism is tried hard to be made safe for the investors, while providing complete protection against the defaulters as well. It creates a marketplace for projects of varying scales and provides full exposure in terms of trading to the maximum possible levels. The eCBT liquidity enhancements opportunities is another big thing that takes the platform to an altogether newer level. Moving on, it is then the user experience of the platform which is totally flawless and enticing enough to generate a lot of business across the platform. The transactions and anything associated with our client’s and their investment security is given the top most preference. The system in the first space has been made extremely safe for all clients through the endless support of our technical team who with their capability and understanding the CyBit™ domain came out with the best possible secure solutions. Then, the system was tried and tested for its security encompassing all the scenarios associated with the crypto currency, transactions and anything which could make your investment at stake.
I have no doubt that the technical team found safe solutions and we have nothing to worry about.
The outlook for the CyBit platform looks attractive and safe. Everything related to investments should be worked out in detail.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

And what are the advantages? For ordinary investors, they will be noticeable?

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Moving on, this means that the platform's user interface is absolutely flawless and tempting enough to generate a lot of business throughout. Moving on, this means that the platform's user interface is absolutely flawless and tempting enough to generate a lot of business across the entire platform. As for me, I do not need to praise the project so much.
denreddit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

This is a newer standard. I'm thinking that soon all tokens based on the etherium will switch to this standard
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

I always consider in general such indicators as - perspective and security, ease of use of the platform.

If platform multi-functional it may not be simple.

Well, that it is multifunctional. It will be used by ordinary people. And it should be convenient and it means a simple
STORMIX

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

Cybitonomy - Introducing you to a completely transformed world of economy

CyBit™ within a quick period has done quite well and several things have already been accredited to their success. We have a platform of our own, crypto currency of our own and the best part is that we also have economy of our own. This very economy run through the CyBit™ podium involving the entire CyBit fraternity is known as “Cybitonomy’. In a nutshell, Cybitonomy is the mechanism of trading eCBT tokens as a source of payment or they could also be used in any project in the form of some utility tokens or perhaps as a mean of giving discount. This could also be attributed as a digital currency and providing innovative, secure and profitable ways for the investors to trade online.

Good information. The project is constantly developing and does not stand still
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

This is an interesting standard. I advise you to get more information about it
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

This is not something that was forced onto the CyBit™ platform. Rather, this all came by choice and was intentionally designed to help all the innovators, startups and other forward-thinking investors who are looking to give a definite shape to their well-thought and well-groomed business idea. This all is worked upon without any discrimination of the physical location of the investors, their origin or what socioeconomic status they have.

CyBit™ is a solution-oriented platform and it strives hard to work on multiple issues to come up with solutions that startups usually are looking for. As a useful tip to all the startups, the success of a startup is highly dependent upon the urge of connecting the interest of the right sort of like-minded people at any given stage of their respective growth, no matter whatever the situation demands.

Naquib Hatami
COO
Blockchain Fintech Product
CyBit Limited | Cybit.io
Copyright © CyBit Limited 2018. All rights reserved.

Personally, it makes me happy. The project is developing and wants to help new less experienced projects
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Nice one

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:19 AM

Cybitonomy is a mechanism for trading eCBT tokens as a source of payment, or they can also be used in any project in the form of some utility tokens or, possibly, as a means of providing discounts. It can also be called a digital currency and provide innovative, safe and profitable ways of trading on the Internet.

Where can I pay with these tokens?
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

This is a newer standard. I'm thinking that soon all tokens based on the etherium will switch to this standard
This standard is new for more than a year, I do not know what projects were released on it. In some cases, this standard can protect your tokens from loss when sending with an error. In addition, transfer to contracts consumes less gas than ERC-20.
By and large, for investors there is no advantage. This standard is good for those who often make transactions in the ethereum blockchain.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

It is possible that technology and technology are developing very quickly. It's no surprise that new token standards are emerging.

big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Cybitonomy - Introducing you to a completely transformed world of economy

CyBit™ within a quick period has done quite well and several things have already been accredited to their success. We have a platform of our own, crypto currency of our own and the best part is that we also have economy of our own. This very economy run through the CyBit™ podium involving the entire CyBit fraternity is known as “Cybitonomy’. In a nutshell, Cybitonomy is the mechanism of trading eCBT tokens as a source of payment or they could also be used in any project in the form of some utility tokens or perhaps as a mean of giving discount. This could also be attributed as a digital currency and providing innovative, secure and profitable ways for the investors to trade online.

Good information. The project is constantly developing and does not stand still
It is important to always find safe and beneficial ways for development and constant improvement. The project seeks success.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

In a nutshell, Cybitonomy is a mechanism for trading eCBT tokens as a source of payment, or they can also be used in any project in the form of some utility tokens or perhaps as a means of providing discounts. It can also be referred to as a digital currency and provide innovative, safe and profitable ways to trade on the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: