Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ⭐ CyBit - FEEL THE POWER OF CROWDFUNDING ⭐  (Read 4738 times)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

It depends from the startup and its avaluation. Before to add to the platform the startups will be avaluated by experts.
I hope that the assessment will be with the accuracy and honesty of the project. Although I think that no one refuses money and the valuation will be for profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?

3% ($1,500,000 USD in CBT) of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.

Here is a link to bount campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3652420
Thanks for the information, this is quite a generous reward for the bounty campaign participants.

I was also pleased with this percentage of tokens allocated to the bounty. Many investors will want to take part in the bounty campaign.

On the bounty company the project has allocated a lot of tokens. I too will take part with such a reward in such a promising project
Interesting project, I will participate in the company of generosity, I was surprised that there is no signature campaign
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?

3% ($1,500,000 USD in CBT) of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.

Here is a link to bount campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3652420
Thanks for the information, this is quite a generous reward for the bounty campaign participants.

I was also pleased with this percentage of tokens allocated to the bounty. Many investors will want to take part in the bounty campaign.
I agree with you, the reward is worthy because the participants will not bypass this campaign.

Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Visit any major exchange website. Sit back in wonder and awe at people trading money earned with their hard labors on these internet monies with only a special identifying or, now, expository number attached. It’s new, strange and even a bit terrifying to people. They’re used to paper money and credit cards with a steadily declining reliable $$$US$$$dollar$$$. There will always be flighty investors down the road to eventual complete adoption of cryptocurrencies.

This category of the population does not like to study modern investment tools. They are generally afraid of investment. Therefore, it is important for them to have paper money in their wallet.
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

I agree with you, the reward is worthy because the participants will not bypass this campaign.

It's clear that many users will want to take part in the bounty, since the team generates such a generous percentage.
Aleksandra 81

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

It depends from the startup and its avaluation. Before to add to the platform the startups will be avaluated by experts.
I hope that the assessment will be with the accuracy and honesty of the project. Although I think that no one refuses money and the valuation will be for profit.

In order for your project to open on this platform you will need to pay the team for getting access?
berlinboy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Already there are such young teams of businessmen who, although they conclude partnership agreements with the project?

After the end of ICO it will be hire the team for business operation & platform development. First it is necessary to create a platform. The test version of platform is already done.

Visit the site  https://cybit.io/index.php#roadmap to see the roadmap and the main steps of development.

Is it possible to test the test version of the platform?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

This category of the population does not like to study modern investment tools. They are generally afraid of investment. Therefore, it is important for them to have paper money in their wallet.
If you create a need for this category of people, they will eventually accept crypto-currencies.

Todaytech

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

It will be clear after the end of ICO. But it will be a big exchangers will a lot of traders that more people can buy and sell CBT tokens.

If your exchanger has a large range of directions and a low commission percentage, then so it will be.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money.

Partners really have a lot of project. And I like it. It's just that partnership agreements are not signed.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

It is very good to help new projects develop. Many good projects simply could not collect money themselves and ceased their activities

I think that this project will help start-up businessmen with the search for investors. After all, a lot of good projects are hanging in the air through a lack of finance.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

It is very good to help new projects develop. Many good projects simply could not collect money themselves and ceased their activities

I think that this project will help start-up businessmen with the search for investors. After all, a lot of good projects are hanging in the air through a lack of finance.

Yes, and these businessmen drop their hands and do not believe in their success.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

The platform helps to sturtups to collect money to there development. And not only by ICO. Protecting the rights of investors, buying the tokens of sturtups investors will the Cybit tokens to. This is a platform for investors and for startups.

The team will buy from investors the tokens of other projects or their own tokens?

CBT will be on exchanges. It will be possible to freely to buy and sell them. When investors buy the tokens of startups they will get the tokens of CBT like extra guarantee.

In what ratio will investors get project tokens in this case?

If I'm not mistaken, the tokens will be distributed 1 to 1

It is not obligatory. Everything depends from the sturtup.

I did not quite understand. What will this ratio depend on?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

The financial tools developed alongside industrialization did less to inform and more to enable financier controls. These privileges of recompense and legal recourse were granted in the name of encouraging investments. Imperfect information has become an ever rising hurdle with the complexities of human culture, technology, lifestyles and spirit. Sometimes we know so little, even the nepotism of those with the spark to try is preferred to the shot in the dark most investment analysts are capable of in the 21st century.

Most of these financial tools, rights, privileges, regulations and abstractions continue to exist contrary to the spirit of their proposed intents. They prop up dinosaur institutions whose investments are dependent on the stagnation endemic of regression, less and less clarity. Valiant efforts toward the ideal of crowdfunding can be seen to have had some success. Once again, imperfect information halts most drastic advances.

The answer, of course, are the technologies in front of us. Blockchain smart contract ERC-223 enabled CyBit technology introduces a framework for the efficient management of information for financing, truly democratizing the process, enabling accurate community based crowdfunding of legitimately innovative and Earth-shattering technologies that need our attention and resources. The promise and possibilities inherent of such a system that could predict success is not only exciting but responsible, making CyBit (CBT) the right move right now.

I like that the team paid attention to such an important moment in the development of entrepreneurship.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Yes, and these businessmen drop their hands and do not believe in their success.
Projects need funding, investors need to find a worthy project for financing. The platform in this should help.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

It's true. More often than not, teams devote their projects to solving small problems, not such large-scale ones.
big-svobodniy

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Projects need funding, investors need to find a worthy project for financing. The platform in this should help.
The problem is, because projects can not be realized without investor financing, in turn, investors are afraid of fraudulent projects ...
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

The problem is, because projects can not be realized without investor financing, in turn, investors are afraid of fraudulent projects ...
The main thing is to protect the rights of each participant on the platform. An independent evaluation will help novice investors.
Charisma359

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

The result is a vicious circle. Teams can not create their own applications without money, and investors do not want to buy tokens of those projects where there are no ready-made platforms.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

Not always like this. At least part of the work can be done by the team of project creators within their capabilities. Just need to show that there is a team that works. Even if it's only three people.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: