Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures destroyed Bitcoin  (Read 851 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Give me some explanation nonsense poser. Actually I am not fond of a poser without any bases or proof or more likely getting speculation and assumptions.  So get lost or else somebody make your realize that you are not belong to this world.

m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

I do not agree that the future will be destroy by bitcoin because nowadays there are investors who still invest because the value of bitcoin gets higher and sometimes lower. There are predictions that bitcoin will be banned in the future and unfortunately its a wrong prediction. have faith in bitcoin if you were trying to manipulate people by your theory maybe you can fool some but not all of the people. bitcoin is still last long until it has a blockchain.
Faithgg

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

An attack is an attack on an application created on the Bitcoin protocol.
When attacked in 2014, Mt. Gox holds 70% of Bitcoin.
Four years after this historic attack, we witnessed hundreds of other active exchanges.
If one of these transaction platforms is attacked and a large amount of Bitcoin is stolen, Bitcoin prices will be shaken.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

I bet the twins regret getting Bitcoin listed on the CME.
Bitcoin Futures will keep the price LOW!
In futures no one buys bitcoin!
It just a bet: up or down

You could say that this is partly true. Till now , it could have been negative impact to BTC.
But in hte long run it could stabilase the price and there could be other significant news in the future as new markets opening and then the futures impact will be less.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 16738

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

If futures could destroy Bitcoin, it would have destroyed the traditional stock market a long time ago. It didn't.

I look at it as dipping one's toes into the market. It's also a fairly common sentiment that futures trading legitimizes Bitcoin in a sense. Some banks are even talking about opening up trading desks, which would be the natural next step.
I consider futures trading just a stepping stone for many more trading options in a much larger market. And that's why I don't necessarily think regulation is a bad thing, conventional trading markets can't trade unregulated assets.

Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

futures essentially not trade but more to gambling. do you think of trading transactions but you are likely to lose and win from two sides of the different price movements? you like a broker, the price up or down you still have a chance to win. and it's not a trade.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

I do not think futures are a threat to bitcoin. Last year, one of the main thrusts to growth were just futures. The recession that was today is just the beginning, there may still be a drop, but in the long run everything will be fine.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

I think this may happen because our world is under the power of technology, and it may be as our world progresses in the field of technology, and that means there may be something more beautiful than bitcoin and yoon as it says the bitcoin can worsen the future
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

I think this may happen because our world is under the power of technology, and it may be as our world progresses in the field of technology, and that means there may be something more beautiful than bitcoin and yoon as it says the bitcoin can worsen the future

These are the words of someone who bought BTC early!
Tell your story to those that are in the RED!
wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

A few years ago, there were futures. I think futures will have a long-term effect on bitcoin, but it is hard to destroy bitcoins in a short time.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

I think that bitcoin will not be destroyed in the future because it is so much today that it helps and certainly more people will be able to help it in the future.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

futures essentially not trade but more to gambling. do you think of trading transactions but you are likely to lose and win from two sides of the different price movements? you like a broker, the price up or down you still have a chance to win. and it's not a trade.

Both work in tandem: Bitch
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Bitcoin Futures will keep the price LOW!

And what was the price before the launch of futures? 5k USD? Let's face it, the futures were one of the factors that contributed to the last pump and the price is still significantly higher than before. So thanks to all the development (and that includes wall street) we were able to see BTC worth 20k USD and are set at the price between 6 and 10 K USD, which at worst scenario is still pretty good. I'd be fine with BTC setting at 10k USD for years, I don't need to be a millionaire Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Futures have not destroyed stock market, they wont destroy Bitcoin either. I seriously think that what we see today is the last huge dip of this year...
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

You must be new and didnt know the history of bitcoin.
You better look at it first before making that kind of forecast which could just lead to supporters here bombarding you with bashes.

Bitcoin will always be bitcoin and it should be the only one. Anything that uses its name should be considered as fake or people attempting to separate investors for their own greedy reasons.
They should go to prison actually.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

I think it will not happen because  it's becoming increasingly popular and the demand for bitcoin is increasing. if btc die, all other altcoins will die also!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I think that's unlikely to happen, since the demand for bitcoin is increasing, and it's becoming increasingly popular, so I'm sure bitcoin will not die and I think bitcoin will continue to grow in the future hybrid.

The demand is somewhat lacking today!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

Give me some explanation nonsense poser. Actually I am not fond of a poser without any bases or proof or more likely getting speculation and assumptions.  So get lost or else somebody make your realize that you are not belong to this world.

The dragon has spoken in Pidgeon English!
Good luck son!
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

technicality speaking..  futures does not have volume ... only interest rate  

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

If something could destroy bitcoin then it should destroy bitcoin. But I see no path for futures doing anything except maybe reducing volatility.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: