Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures destroyed Bitcoin  (Read 851 times)
15putriutami

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

If in the future bitcoin will fall, that possibility will disrupt the market and certainly the economy in this world will also be chaotic.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

Bitcoin allows for true globalization, but how this innovative technology is implemented is ultimately, up to us.
funtos

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

i am not sure of that,,because this is one of the technology,,so for bitcoins to be destroyed its not possible
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I don't think so, I think immature people are trying to act like serious investors and that giving whales scope to manipulate the market.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

I think It wont happen because bitcoin has a big rule nowadays and it helps a lot in our future lives . Bitcoin provides a opportunity , benifits and profits .
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I can't see the destruction of bitcoin in the future. It wasn't shitcoin. Bitcoin is really a potential coin in the market. It was the beginning of crypto life. It will never be destroyed now and in the future.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I bet the twins regret getting Bitcoin listed on the CME.
Bitcoin Futures will keep the price LOW!
In futures no one buys bitcoin!
It just a bet: up or down

In my opinion, futures is acctually not buying or selling real bitcoin. They just buying or selling contract or paper. Its like a bet or gambling on market and they never touch real bitcoin. Its affecting on bitcoin price because when bet going bigger, its makes market panic and doing like what bet want

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I think It wont happen because bitcoin has a big rule nowadays and it helps a lot in our future lives . Bitcoin provides a opportunity , benifits and profits .
Yes I agree on that I believe that the future will not destroy bitcoin. future of bitcoin is maybe brighter than today, because it's economy is really rising. And everyday there are other new bitcoin believer that can maybe invest on bitcoin for good. The future of the bitcoin is really depend on us and if there are many people believe on its amazing features maybe future will not destroy bitcoin in fact it will make the bitcoin grow more stronger.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

Futures this is not future
This is trading termin, trading btc futures on commodity exchange

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

If we put basis on the fast growing economy of bitcoin, and the fast rising of its volume from the past year's till now, we can all see that the future will not really destroy bitcoin there is no advance explanation since then. The bitcoin future is unpredictable and we don't know what would happen on the bitcoin feild, there would be a great possibility that bitcoin may still growing strong in the future and it can't be destroyed.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

No,No,No. bitcoin is not going to die.If bitcoin dies,Allcurrency lose their value.Morever bitcoin's users are increassing day by day.So cryptocurrency's demand is step by step.So accourding to my opinion,I can stickly bitcoin would not die in future.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

If we put basis on the fast growing economy of bitcoin, and the fast rising of its volume from the past year's till now, we can all see that the future will not really destroy bitcoin there is no advance explanation since then. The bitcoin future is unpredictable and we don't know what would happen on the bitcoin feild, there would be a great possibility that bitcoin may still growing strong in the future and it can't be destroyed.
Bitcoin does have an enthusiastic appetite and it is very influential on the growth of bitcoin. Now bitcoin is projected as a financial medium that can be used globally very easily. Bitcoin will continue to grow and become a huge financial system.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

My bet would definitely be a down...futures will destroy Bitcoin. It's introduction into the market by CME also came with a high frequency of trading bots and algorithms..these makes short term trades to get easily eaten and opens way for so much volatility..this is evident in what we are seeing now and if these bots control about 75-80% of the market,then I feel it's time to start saying goodbye to BTC and look for the next available golden opportunity.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I think bitcoin prices will rise again, and the chances of getting down is very difficult, because the bitcoin is the future for all of us, and maybe bitcoin will never die.
vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

It's the Chinese and all the other Asians that are to blame for that bitcoin does not want to grow. They are similar to what they eat, as disgusting as these insects.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

and that is a possibility and possibly not going to happen, and on the contrary Bitcoin will remain an idol of investors.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

For me disagree futures cannot destroyed bitcoin because people are mostly bassless about bitcoin, as far as i know bitcoin is a big help to the poorest those interested to join.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

No one knows the bitcoin for the future. But I'm sure bitcoin will be increasingly used in the future because in the future many people want to make transactions quickly and safely. And I bet the price of bitcoin in the future will increase.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Bitcoin growth depends on its demand and supply and not the influence of futures. Bitcoin will continue to grow in market value since so many people continue to adopt bitcoin.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Price of bitcoins cannot keep falling, the downtrends will ends and new all time highs will come, you can be sure that not all investors thinks bitcoins price will keep falling forever, remember new future contracts are add to the market as the months goes by, and I doubt many today will bet on a cheaper bitcoins price in December.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: