Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures destroyed Bitcoin  (Read 851 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

your future is dark then. bitcoin is the root of cryptocurrency and if bitcoin will be gone crypto will suffer also. positive and negative i bet you have the negative thinking.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

I bet the twins regret getting Bitcoin listed on the CME.
Bitcoin Futures will keep the price LOW!
In futures no one buys bitcoin!
It just a bet: up or down

You are wrong because if the bitcoin price is low there is a lot of people buying it and the tendency the demand increase that makes the value of bitcoin also increase. It will not end,it is just a cycle because bitcoin is a popular digital currency all over crypto world and it will become more valuable in the future.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

I would like to go with up and i believe it will happen very soon.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

In future bitcoin will not destroy. This money will replace Bitcoin? In fact, Bitcoin will be defeated when the economic benefits are no longer good. For management purposes and economic benefits, the idea of issuing a UN-backed global currency is under review. But in the next five years, the author believes that this will remain an idea on paper. When your competitors compete with Bitcoin, the bitcoin will collapse.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

a sense of pessimism is so complex, but directly proportional to the sense of optimism that in the future bitcoin is a very valuable treasure and many people who want to have it,
who knows because every possibility has the same ratio to happen
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Prior to the introduction of bitcoin futures, large hedge funds and institutional investors had limited access to the crypto-currency market. Most of the active players were betting on the growth of the digital asset on crypto-exchanges, inflating the bubble in bitcoin and increasing the risk of collapse.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

Hehhe, we can actually never know for sure, what will happen. Because bitcoin is competely unpredictable. tested on own experience
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

This is not a regrettable action if bitcoins price will stable due to the low value of bitcoin futures on CME this will have a positive impact on bitcoin. This would mean that people could buy more bitcoins at a lower value without fearing tremendous downfall of value. This could also mean that the whales will have no choice but to sell their coins and the masses will buy it. This could lead into a mass distribution of bitcoin and this could mean that no more dumps in the market since the whales will have only less bitcoin. With this trend the future of bitcoin will have no choice but just to go up in value.

yes, I agree with you, if bitcoin price will be stable then many people are not afraid to buy bitcoin. if many people are not afraid to get a loss from buying bitcoin then they will buy more bitcoin so bitcoin price will be more expensive because more buyers than sell bitcoin.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

This is not a regrettable action if bitcoins price will stable due to the low value of bitcoin futures on CME this will have a positive impact on bitcoin.
roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

You may right that btc will destroy. But not in near future.... There is no possibilities to happen this.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I agree with this statement. I noted the same.
Indeed I read that is possibile earn money by futures controlling BTC market with a little amount than the earnings generated.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Incorrect. I have faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin will last long. The bitcoin price will hit $ 100,000. Many countries have adopted bitcoin and encouraged people to use it. The future of bitcoin will be the common currency of the world.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Actually most of the people are thinking negative about bitcoin due to its successive fluctuation but i think this cannot affect that may cause to destroyed the future of bitcoin because i still believe bitcoin will still able to recover in the right time.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

I think this will not be destroyed, this is the latest evolution in business in this modern era. which is likely to grow rapidly among the people, the majority of whom are workers.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

I do not believe that the quality of bitcoin will fall in the future. Because the use of Bitcoin is increasing every time. Bitcoin spreads around the world. Bitcoin prices will increase further due to its popularity. Bitcoin sales will not be reduced in the future, but its sales will increase further.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Here I agree with the author , in my opinion they are twins themselves decided what to do. it's their business , maybe they see a benefit that others don't see.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

I do not think there's a big impact that keeps the price down. Down sentiment or google search is down with the whole community it seems to have cold feet on a sad bitcoin. In the long run it will improve and we can not do much more than just wait and monitor all the bitcoin movements in the global market. Cool
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

When only bitcoin futures appeared all the news channels said how good it is. The reality turned out to be quite the opposite. I agree with you.
nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

I still believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Most people call bitcoin the king of the crypto market. There are also lots of BTC trading pairs on the exchanges. So bitcoin will always be important to us
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin alone will stand up if all other altcoin will die. Bitcoin will be the last one standing on all exchanges, I am sure it is, Bitcoin will survive and be used further like Fiat. That's in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: