Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why QUARK is so hot, so expensive? Read it and think?  (Read 7445 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:16:45 PM

aww you poor guys : (

ha ha !

ahh i won't bash Bitcoin not for a bunch of left out kids like you ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:18:00 PM

I'm guessing this group monopoly is gonna be happening a lot now, just follow the wave and sell at the crest

Hope the next group brings out some additional tech with their coin, and maybe a legit marketplace where a person can use it.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
Ailure

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:22:45 PM

I'm not going to jump into the arguments here but...

Group monopoly? Wouldn't the correct term be oligopoly in this case?
burnum

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:25:09 PM

I'm not going to jump into the arguments here but...

Group monopoly? Wouldn't the correct term be oligopoly in this case?

I do not think so, cause everyone is kind of intertwined

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:25:46 PM

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying all the free BTC retards are giving me by piling into QRK, but the coin doesn't deserve to be even in the top half of the market cap.  I took a gamble and it paid off, but really QRK doesn't have anything going for it other than a 3D logo.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:28:27 PM

Don't get me wrong I'm enjoying all the free BTC retards are giving me by piling into QRK, but the coin doesn't deserve to be even in the top half of the market cap.  I took a gamble and it paid off, but really QRK doesn't have anything going for it other than a 3D logo.

I sold out in Group A, but it was still around 10x gains..  so not really sure what's so bad about that (well 40, vs 2 maybe, more like 20x)
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:41:44 PM

qrk = new paradigme

doge => insenely much more than qrk

doge so wow                  doge eatz qrk
              nom nom nom!
                                                                            much coin
      such delicious                         vry scrypt

jones31

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:13:35 PM

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

Can you ever compare this quak coin to bitcoin?
Bitcoin is getting accepted by hundreds of vendors each day , quak has plans to get listed on some shady chinese trader in 3 months.
Talking about potential?
What does quak bring to the scene?

Nobody compared Quark to Bitcoin.  The question involved future potential of Quark price valuation relative to market prices already observed.  

Yeah , we measure potential here. And price is driven by RL potential.
Bitcoin is gaining merchants one by one and hundred by hundred while quak is doing what?
Planning that they will be accepted on saome exchange god know when?
Other plans? Some projects? It got nothing!  Even LTC isn't gaining more on this field.
All those so called improvements ?@!?
What do they really do other that making some good advertisement.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:20:00 PM

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

Wait a second Yurizhai... what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin? OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price?

I am getting a sense that most people are approaching crypto valuation on a SHORT TERM basis!?!   Shocked

Can you ever compare this quak coin to bitcoin?
Bitcoin is getting accepted by hundreds of vendors each day , quak has plans to get listed on some shady chinese trader in 3 months.
Talking about potential?
What does quak bring to the scene?

Nobody compared Quark to Bitcoin.  The question involved future potential of Quark price valuation relative to market prices already observed.  

Bitcoin is gaining merchants one by one and hundred by hundred while quak is doing what?
Other plans? Some projects? It got nothing!  Even LTC isn't gaining more on this field.

just want to Quote you there chump, so i can come back an laugh ha ha - : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:25:22 PM

Looking through your posts , almost all related to quak coin and without any real content , just promoting quak like an insane frog , never bringing any arguments into a discussion just laughing like some , let's say not normal person , I am sad to say that you will need to come back from a special place .
Your way to a let's call it mental improvement facility is already paved with quaks.
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:27:06 PM

What quack coin has the most of is sock puppets. Digtalindustry is really starting to show his true colors. Not the best PR when you start becoming an arrogant scammer. You are really starting to believe you own sock puppet post that QRK is better then bitcoin LOL.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
dark143i

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:32:23 PM

Good logic. But I don't think so they will cash out so soon if they want the coin to get bigger. They will wait for long time atleast 1 year or so. So that the coin is costly enough and is popular.
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:38:25 PM

Good logic. But I don't think so they will cash out so soon if they want the coin to get bigger. They will wait for long time atleast 1 year or so. So that the coin is costly enough and is popular.

Why not , if you can do it once more with oink coin?
The problem with quak coin is that the reward will go down to minimum very early with almost no transaction fees to cover the deficit..
Who will mine the coin? Who will protect the network when mining is not worth anymore?

At 30 000usd/day and that is a problem with the bitcoin network , and it is still vulnerable to a big spender.
But the quak chain? How costly is a botnet? 0 electricity fees.
Kane49

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:39:43 PM

People that believe QRK will have a price higher than bitcoin ever are simply wrong.
I do however think that 5 or 10% of BTC's price is definitely a possibility, its just a matter of media attention.
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:47:06 PM

Don't get me wrong, what you are saying is coming out crystal clear, but those are aspects to consider when discussing Bitcoin prices not Quark prices. Actually, let me ask you the same question as above. Considering all the valid points you made about Bitcoin adoption by merchants, etc...  what future potential price do you see for Bitcoin?

OK, if/when Bitcoin reaches that price, do you still believe that it is unlikely Quark will have today's Litecoin price? As you said, "even LTC isn't gaining more on this field," but the Market has set a price for it. Obviously, we are dealing with a recently established crypto-currency Market where prices have NOT been established based on merchant adoption, etc. (at this point at least).

To be honest, I am one of those that believe we will see 5-6 figure prices for Bitcoin one day, so if/when that happens future potential prices for Quark that have been proposed (so far) seem very realistic in my extremely high priced Bitcoin biased mind.

Yeah, we're in the range of "this price is fair considering what can be achieved with it".
The litecoin supporters have that nonsense quote about silver and the scrypt miners.
All debunked myths already but nobody wants to listen.

The problem how i see it is that merchants won't go chasing two or three cryptos.
It will be troublesome for them and they already have a pain in the ass to train staff. I hope I can find the thread in my history.

And if those coins fail to gain the traction , fail to match to their possibilities or their enhanced god know what those are , what will the price do?
It's still a hype , everybody thinks that any coin will get him a Ferrari next week , that's why the prices are all up.
What will happen when people notice that the picture is not quite true?

Think of all the chinchilla farms , growing your own mushrooms , get rich by raising ostriches , the same madness is happening now with alt coins.
There is an upper deck to how much the crypto market can go. Not every coin will be worth 10k , never.

giveBTCpls

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:52:06 PM

Why not , if you can do it once more with oink coin?
The problem with quak coin is that the reward will go down to minimum very early with almost no transaction fees to cover the deficit..
Who will mine the coin? Who will protect the network when mining is not worth anymore?

At 30 000usd/day and that is a problem with the bitcoin network , and it is still vulnerable to a big spender.
But the quak chain? How costly is a botnet? 0 electricity fees.

How is mining BTC worth it unless you own an ASIC farm

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:00:07 PM

Once upon a time, there were about 1000 QUARK holders and miners who made a plan together to mine a new and unknown coin as fast as possible before others could realize what happened. That coin brought nothing new to the table compared to StableCoin, NovaCoin, WorldCoin, ... After 6 months, 250 mil coins have been mined, faster than any coin that appears on the Earth. That's the plan.

After that they worked together to assign a value to those coins. The value of a coin is mostly evaluated by the market: supply and demand and it would be a very long process. However, QUARK team did not like that way. They were a small group. They made plan together: everyone in that group agreed to not sell that coin for less than 1 USD. As a result, martket capitalization of QUARK is evaluated at 250 mil USD.

In economics, researchers called it a name: group monopoly.

Great work, great team. An evil era begins

Grin

PS: 250 mil coins are too big for a new coin especially when huge amount of coins are hold by small group of people. If some one wants to cash out, it would be a big loss for anyone who holds Quark coins Sad

Another cry baby fool who passed up buying qrks when they were being fairly distributed on the market for months.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NONE. They did not buy when it was cheap for months on end, now they complain about the free market forces that determine the price.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:01:42 PM

LOL a guy with doge coin in his avatar, what a noob troll. Who has neither btc nor QRK. Get back to doggie coin little grasshopper.  DTC and doggie...lol. DATA could be a useful addition, but doge? ffs if you are so new to have to scrape around with that crap don't even think about voicing a comment on recognised coins that have a market value.

You are so transparent, wtf would anyone but a noob who missed out on the last crop of copy and paste shit clones even think of mining this new wave of junk that will never reach an exchange.

You don't have any QRK nor have you ever dreamed of possessing a fraction of a BTC. Yet you think to call people retards that are selling their BTC for QRK and making much returns wow LOL

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:02:19 PM

Looking through your posts , almost all related to quak coin and without any real content , just promoting quak like an insane frog , never bringing any arguments into a discussion just laughing like some , let's say not normal person , I am sad to say that you will need to come back from a special place .
Your way to a let's call it mental improvement facility is already paved with quaks.

i really don't feel the need to say anymore except just laugh at you -and you guys  ?? : D you probably won't come back form any place - , you will go there ,  get lost wander around like the likely tard you are -   ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:04:05 PM

I won't ever attack Bitcoin it will implode in on itself all by itself - .

It is a fantastic design but .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: