Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why QUARK is so hot, so expensive? Read it and think?  (Read 7449 times)
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:05:40 PM

what are the chances that QRK will cripple itself when the reward plummets? i find it hard to believe the reward will be worth the mining incentive, i see a mass exodus from the coin after new years.
jones31

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:07:47 PM

Good logic. But I don't think so they will cash out so soon if they want the coin to get bigger. They will wait for long time atleast 1 year or so. So that the coin is costly enough and is popular.

Why not , if you can do it once more with oink coin?
The problem with quak coin is that the reward will go down to minimum very early with almost no transaction fees to cover the deficit..
Who will mine the coin? Who will protect the network when mining is not worth anymore?

At 30 000usd/day and that is a problem with the bitcoin network , and it is still vulnerable to a big spender.
But the quak chain? How costly is a botnet? 0 electricity fees.

How is mining BTC worth it unless you own an ASIC farm

You can always go for a group buy and you don't need a farm , you need one.
And because only a few afford an asic , and thousands a quak miner ...
Is a bicycle better than a Ferrari?
Give coins to the poor? Is that the new quak slogans?  Red brothers of the poorest nations , united under the URSSQuak flag?

Secondary , if somebody controlling a few thousands computers starts mining your quak coin , how profitable would it be?

The problems is that mining bitcoins will still be profitable for x amount even with the block rewards gone , but it will take years to the next block reward halving while in the case of quak coin... how profitable would it be to mine in 6 months?
Common , show me an example on how much quaks you'll be able to mine in 6 months from now.
Any difficulty calculators?
Let's talk facts!
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:08:12 PM

Another cry baby fool who passed up buying qrks when they were being fairly distributed on the market for months.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NONE. They did not buy when it was cheap for months on end, now they complain about the free market forces that determine the price.

Who the heck new about QRK 6 months ago? The crypto-market is still pretty new, and to release 98% of a currency in 6 months when this market is still in infancy (most people don't know anything beyond BitCoin), and only start hyping it up during some astronomical rise of some of the more established currencies is too obvious.

As a miner, I have ZERO interest in this coin now thanks to how this was executed.
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:09:33 PM

what are the chances that QRK will cripple itself when the reward plummets? i find it hard to believe the reward will be worth the mining incentive, i see a mass exodus from the coin after new years.
101%.
But if you end up asking digitalnonesense above , that is not something the mighty quak can't overcome.
No idea how , but it is quak , we don't talk facts here cause we haven't got any.
Just go by the quak is awesome idea and hope to never stop dreaming.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:13:35 PM

and i don't specifically  - there will be more than enough protection for the network i don't doubt there will be attacks - they will gain nothing and hurt no one and every-time "you" attack we will focus our attention on the Communistic style in which Bitcoins are produced and now... how someone is attacking the "free" currency of the people -

in other words  the attacker will look like the Fiat banks - attacking crypto , and that's how many in our massive community will view it -

of course i can say that openly because its all the truth , we are the free currency of the people = Bitocin will only be produced with super massive ASICs

the only way Bitcoin can survive is to reach out to the corporations is supposedly hates -

and every time an attack comes on Quark - which will at most delay our network (and possibly cause it to just be 3x faster than BTC instead of say 10 x )

the massive community will rally as the "communists" and "corporations" attack the people.

I'm quite looking forward to it .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:15:27 PM

Another cry baby fool who passed up buying qrks when they were being fairly distributed on the market for months.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT HAVE NONE. They did not buy when it was cheap for months on end, now they complain about the free market forces that determine the price.

Who the heck new about QRK 6 months ago? The crypto-market is still pretty new, and to release 98% of a currency in 6 months when this market is still in infancy (most people don't know anything beyond BitCoin), and only start hyping it up during some astronomical rise of some of the more established currencies is too obvious.

As a miner, I have ZERO interest in this coin now thanks to how this was executed.

. MINING MEANS NOTHING , MINING MEANS NOTHING - when you learn this fact come back to crypto.

Try and mine some BTC for less that your electricity and the cost of asics. Don't you get it yet. The market is important not the mining.

IF I WAS TO INSTAMINE 100% OF A COIN AND GIVE IT OUT FOR NEARLY FREE FOR MONTHS. LESS THAN YOUR ELECTRICITY COST TO MINE IT WOULD YOU STILL MOAN IF YOU NEGLECTED TO BUY IT.Huh  this is what you are crying about now.

Why are all the noob trolls so stuck on QRK?  were you there to mine BTC on 0.00000000000000000001 diff?? or LTC?  no you were not.  It is cheaper to buy BTC and hold it for the last few months, the same will be true for nearly all coins very soon.

Forget about the mining unless you are there on the first few days and wait until the coins are dumped for nothing and buy them.  OH wait though the new wave of clones will probably never make it to the exchanges so i would just mine coins that have value now and buy some too.

Don't worry you were not there for the start of crypto , you are still in at 1min past the start.  It's like apple shares, you were not there when they were released don't go crying calling them a scam now, you need to look out for the next thing instead of crying about things you have missed. QRK is like apple shares at $50 sure you didnt get them for 1 dollar but will you sit there crying scam until they go to 500 dollars and beyond?

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:17:19 PM

so ah jonesy - do your worst .

: D

can i keep laughing at you now ?

ever play chess chump ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:18:52 PM

Insert Communist propaganda give coins to the poor here.

You have no clue what an attack is right?
You have no clue how this protection will work , right?
You actually have no clue about anything else other than trying to get quak hype running.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:21:04 PM

"Why are all the noob trolls so stuck on QRK?  where you there to mine BTC on 0.00000000000000000001 diff?? or LTC?  no you were not.  It is cheaper to buy BTC and hold it for the last few months, the same will be true for nearly all coins very soon."

because they are not noob trolls they are burnt little girls , that stood out in the Quark sun too long ha ha !

some of them brought QRK off exchange at cost ha ha ha !

and dumped it on mass to try to kill the price - go look at the Cryptsy chart - it will be forever known as the

Chump Dump !

there are two chump dump go have a look at them ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:26:42 PM

You actually have no clue about anything else other than trying to get quak hype running.

im sure you will be able to pull it off attack master !  - i mean when you want to attack peoples freedom there are all sorts of ways right ?

people of course are use to having freedom attacked - but just be careful they tend to get angry -  

I mean after all , it would be better for you and your crew to attack peoples hard earned investment  - i mean they should have stayed in Debt right? to the banks?  right ?

i mean what were they, ha ha, the people,  thinking , when they thought they could actually have freedom ? ?

Jones will put that right !

i'm sure after you explain it like that  - everyone will be fine .  just make sure you use Tor ! ffs.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:31:17 PM

im sure you will be able to pull it off attack master !  - i mean when you want to attack peoples freedom there are all sorts of ways right ?

people of course are use to having freedom attacked - but just be careful they tend to get angry -  

I mean after all , it would be better for you and your crew to attack peoples hard earned investment  - i mean they should have stayed in Debt right? to the banks?  right ?

i mean what were the ha ha, people thinking , when they thought they could actually have freedom ? ?

i'm sure after you explain it like that  - everyone will be fine .  just make sure you use Tor ! ffs.

So any real arguments besides your quaking?

So , this is a fact!
Quak supporters don't have a clue how cryptos work!

Are you going to trust a shill who only avoids FACTS , shouts non sense all the times and has absolutely no clue about what he is talking.

We will talk in 6 months , but make sure you go to a hospital were they let you receive letters.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:39:37 PM

^^ this is my official response .

to your _ "we will attack your peoples investment -"

thank you for the heads up chump master . 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:42:29 PM

I mean after all , it would be better for you and your crew to attack peoples hard earned investment  - i mean they should have stayed in Debt right? to the banks?  right ?

i mean what were the ha ha, people thinking , when they thought they could actually have freedom ? ?

So , this is a fact!

Are you going to trust a shill who only avoids FACTS , shouts non sense all the times and has absolutely no clue about what he is talking.

We will talk in 6 months , but make sure you go to a hospital were they let you receive letters.

NOOBS who know everything now. Let's get these new pack of troll put back in the newbie section, they have been released far too early.

Cry in silent i tire of your blathering here. It's simple ask your mom for another $50 loan and load up on QRK.

There are other coins you know?  hold a vast amount of as many as you can, and sit back and watch your wealth increase instead of crying over what you have missed.

Stablecoin just went up about 600X in the last month, buy 1 BTC worth and you would have been rich now. Can it raise another 600x?  perhaps it can so don't cry you missed that also.

AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:45:48 PM

can quarkcoins be mined using a GPU ? Or is it only CPU mining?
jones31

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:52:45 PM

So , this is a fact!

NOOBS who know everything now. Let's get these new pack of troll put back in the newbie section, they have been released far too early.

Cry in silent i tire of your blathering here. It's simple ask your mom for another $50 loan and load up on QRK.

There are other coins you know?  hold a vast amount of as many as you can, and sit back and watch your wealth increase instead of crying over what you have missed.

Stablecoin just went up about 600X in the last month, buy 1 BTC worth and you would have been rich now. Can it raise another 600x?  perhaps it can so don't cry you missed that also.

Another post and another quak fanatic with absolutely no FACTS:
-on mining rewards in less than a few months
-incentive to mine in a fee months
-protection of the chain with the lack of miners in the above situation.

Nice dodging the questions.
But I already know that you won't hold your quak till that point if you still have a brain cell and you will dump right before that.

Also , noticing how quak fanatics always turn to personal insults instead of arguments.

This proves that this quak hype is run by children in their basement.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:58:22 PM

. MINING MEANS NOTHING , MINING MEANS NOTHING - when you learn this fact come back to crypto.

Try and mine some BTC for less that your electricity and the cost of asics. Don't you get it yet. The market is important not the mining.

IF I WAS TO INSTAMINE 100% OF A COIN AND GIVE IT OUT FOR NEARLY FREE FOR MONTHS. LESS THAN YOUR ELECTRICITY COST TO MINE IT WOULD YOU STILL MOAN IF YOU NEGLECTED TO BUY IT.Huh  this is what you are crying about now.

Why are all the noob trolls so stuck on QRK?  were you there to mine BTC on 0.00000000000000000001 diff?? or LTC?  no you were not.  It is cheaper to buy BTC and hold it for the last few months, the same will be true for nearly all coins very soon.

Forget about the mining unless you are there on the first few days and wait until the coins are dumped for nothing and buy them.  OH wait though the new wave of clones will probably never make it to the exchanges so i would just mine coins that have value now and buy some too.

Don't worry you were not there for the start of crypto , you are still in at 1min past the start.  It's like apple shares, you were not there when they were released don't go crying calling them a scam now, you need to look out for the next thing instead of crying about things you have missed. QRK is like apple shares at $50 sure you didnt get them for 1 dollar but will you sit there crying scam until they go to 500 dollars and beyond?

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.These damn butthurt trolls are so annoying. They see Quark as a threat and their own investment is in danger because Quark is rising in popularity so fast. So they trying hard to change peoples mind. You all are only making it harder for yourself with these worthless hating. The more hate the more success. LTC is the best example.
ClydeFrog

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:33:58 PM

I have to agree with Qrk haters about Qrk people. Even if your coin is doing well you guys act like some douchebags who will fart all day and inhale with a sense of self acomplishment (by you guys i mean those so vehemently agressive responses)

Reminds me of cultists like WBC

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:37:11 PM

So , this is a fact!

Another post and another quak fanatic with absolutely no FACTS:
-on mining rewards in less than a few months
-incentive to mine in a fee months
-protection of the chain with the lack of miners in the above situation.

Nice dodging the questions.
But I already know that you won't hold your quak till that point if you still have a brain cell and you will dump right before that.

Also , noticing how quak fanatics always turn to personal insults instead of arguments.

This proves that this quak hype is run by children in their basement.

translated - cry cry cry , blah blah blah. If you are genuinely interested in knowing the answer to your questions ask them in the QRK thread. You may have not heard of POS? thisi option is opne, have you not noticed other coins that had rapidly decreasing rewards are still going strong and having no issues.  You have already made your position know by  1 - being a noob and missed out on the mining stage, 2 - being a noob and missing on the cheap market price for months. You are not interested in the facts you are only interested in stating your position which is ...i have no qrk and want to cry i missed out on a once is a lifetime opportunity.

I hold some QRK, but i hold a lot more of other currencies. QRK is not inflated it is at it's fair price around here it was massively undervalued that is all. Why should their entire minting be worth less than it is now.

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK - DON'T HAVE QRK OR CAN NOT AFFORD AS MUCH AS THEY WANT OF IT AT THE MARKET PRICE. END OF STORY. ELSE WHY FOCUS ON IT WHEN YOU HAVE NONE?

Move on and accumulate the coins  you can afford, they will all increase again sharply in the coming months.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:40:11 PM

I have to agree with Qrk haters about Qrk people. Even if your coin is doing well you guys act like some douchebags who will fart all day and inhale with a sense of self acomplishment (by you guys i mean those so vehemently agressive responses)

Reminds me of cultists like WBC

Possibly because we are tired of addressing the same stupid NOOB accusations every 2 mins. I am hoping the newbie section will keep the next wave in there for a month or two so you can learn some facts about the coins you are all to ready to shout about here.

I will state the facts about any coin. Same for the MEC haters and the WDC haters....all crying because you don't want to pay the market rate for it now.  Same for BTC haters, you don't have any, you don't want to pay for it, move on and find the next coin that will inflate .....they willl all inflate so get in there.

Thorgrim

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 06:48:07 PM

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.These damn butthurt trolls are so annoying. They see Quark as a threat and their own investment is in danger because Quark is rising in popularity so fast. So they trying hard to change peoples mind. You all are only making it harder for yourself with these worthless hating. The more hate the more success. LTC is the best example.

So the people that believe that Quark is overvalued are the trolls in this thread?

Let's get real guys. The people in this thread that are the most obnoxious are the Quark supporters. Calling anyone who disagrees with them butthurt, coinless, noobs, while not providing any real supporting evidence to back up their positions.

Many of us think that Quark is way overvalued, not that it has no value.

Distribution of the coin is a concern.

How the network will function efficiently in a few months with no incentive to mine is a concern.

Right now the only unique thing Quark brings to the table is additional encryption. Which is a solution to a problem that hasn't happened yet.

Other then that the value of Quark is just hype.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: