Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is why QUARK is so hot, so expensive? Read it and think?  (Read 7449 times)
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 04:19:29 PM

If true what does it matter?

Fact -- Quark is on its way to Litecoin's price.

QRK has more media attention than any other coin except btc.

Get in and make some money. Sit on the sidelines and become a regretter!

Simple choice!

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

I don't know too much about alts but I have barely even heard of Quark...so don't get too excited.  If what OP says is true I think over time, at some point, there'll be a crash because someone sells.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:20:03 PM

THE ONLY PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT QRK ARE THOSE THAT DON'T HAVE QRK.

You and many many other QRK supporters keep spouting this fallacy like it actually discredits other arguments.  This is an informal fallacy called "appeal to motive" that you built on top of your other formal fallacy "People who cry about QRK must not have QRK".  An appeal to motive built on top of an affirmation of the consequent (which is a fallacy of the argument "People who don't have QRK must be crying," which isn't even a valid argument in the first place!).  Your second paragraph is an ad populum reversal fallacy, and I have yet to see any evidence of the QRK market actually being distributed after the initial instamine (If you have some, please show me!).

It is common sense my friend, who else would be crying about it?? you think QRK holders are crying that it has reached fair value?

In life you're either a QRK holder or you're not a QRK holder. If you are a QRK holder and annoyed it has reached fair value then seek medical attention.

Consider the full minting and total number of coins, and it is fair value against any coin.  Yes there are coins that i consider better however QRK was undervalued for months it is only reaching fair value it is not overvalued. Bill noticed this and recommended it as an investment, simple as that. I like your command of the english language and you're obviously a reasonably smart person. However you are wrong to single out QRK as being overvalued, it will increase in line with other coins or at an accelerated rate due to having a lot more media attention now and lots of services in the pipeline. There is an exchange coming for QRK directly to USD, have you seen the QRK site directly to amazon and ebay vouchers?? All of this can not be taken back now, QRK was undervalued because nobody much knew about it, this had changed you will not be able to moan and cry this into reversal.  Your motive is obvious, you are new and have missed this boat. You have doge and datacoin in your avatar, they could turn out to be wise buys, data especially however they are not guaranteed to be a better investment now than QRK. Doge may never get to an exchange, promoting this coin and causing people to possibly buy any now or waste hash on it could be seen as a scam or risky investment.

You have to realise, never again will a coin sit there for nothing for months on end. QRK does not have 10's of billions of coins and it has been rock solid since it started.

There are charts showing the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC, PPC and NMC, the top 100 wallets own about the same amount. Are they all scam coins?  consider that QRK has been out far less time than the others and it shows you that the market has distributed QRK rather well given the time frame.  If you watched the market you would see whales that still hold QRK dumping it 500k at a time near 11c. This is what the market does well it shakes out whales on major dipps and encourages buys as it goes up again.

At one point the top 20 wallets contained more than 60% of all the quaks.
When that hit the forums they start splitting them , go on and read in the archive about the "fair" distribution.

Let's see in the next month when mining revenue drops 16 times , who will support this coin.

lol at one point 1 wallet contained 100% of the QRKS, and that goes for every coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:22:31 PM

Simple choice!

QRK will never be Litecoins price. I've seen zero media attention aside from the Max bit. Just STOP.

I don't know too much about alts but I have barely even heard of Quark...so don't get too excited.  If what OP says is true I think over time, at some point, there'll be a crash because someone sells.

What the OP says is junk, do some research for yourself and decide.

Meebo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:22:38 PM

Just this: http://www.quarkcoins.com/quarkcoin-distribution.html

No need to get carried away guys... Smiley
Meebo

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:26:08 PM

QRK will probably continue to be target of hate for quite some time, hence it will continue to be promoted all day long by its haters and fans both;D Good for QRK.

Isn't this how LTC got so big? BitCoin fanboys fighting all day long with LiteCoin fanboys?

Its like team Edward vs team Jacob...

In all fairness tho, Edward is much cuter <3
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:27:19 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 04:37:26 PM by GameKyuubi

It is common sense my friend, who else would be crying about it?? you think QRK holders are crying that it has reached fair value?

In life you're either a QRK holder or you're not a QRK holder. If you are a QRK holder and annoyed it has reached fair value then seek medical attention.

Consider the full minting and total number of coins, and it is fair value against any coin.  Yes there are coins that i consider better however QRK was undervalued for months it is only reaching fair value it is not overvalued. Bill noticed this and recommended it as an investment, simple as that. I like your command of the english language and you're obviously a reasonably smart person. However you are wrong to single out QRK as being overvalued, it will increase in line with other coins or at an accelerated rate due to having a lot more media attention now and lots of services in the pipeline. There is an exchange coming for QRK directly to USD, have you seen the QRK site directly to amazon and ebay vouchers?? All of this can not be taken back now, QRK was undervalued because nobody much knew about it, this had changed you will not be able to moan and cry this into reversal.  Your motive is obvious, you are new and have missed this boat. You have doge and datacoin in your avatar, they could turn out to be wise buys, data especially however they are not guaranteed to be a better investment now than QRK. Doge may never get to an exchange, promoting this coin and causing people to possibly buy any now or waste hash on it could be seen as a scam or risky investment.

You have to realise, never again will a coin sit there for nothing for months on end. QRK does not have 10's of billions of coins and it has been rock solid since it started.

There are charts showing the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC, PPC and NMC, the top 100 wallets own about the same amount. Are they all scam coins?  consider that QRK has been out far less time than the others and it shows you that the market has distributed QRK rather well given the time frame.  If you watched the market you would see whales that still hold QRK dumping it 500k at a time near 11c. This is what the market does well it shakes out whales on major dipps and encourages buys as it goes up again.

First, get your (irrelevant) facts straight.  I've been here since 2011 and in crypto since 2010.  I'm not new to this system by any means.

Second, even IF we magically can assume that all people putting up arguments against QRK don't have any QRK, it's still a logical fallacy to imply that someone's motives are a reason to ignore their argument.  Congratulations, it's still a garbage, irrelevant, illogical argument.

QRK was undervalued for months it is only reaching fair value it is not overvalued.
What gave QRK its intrinsic value at the time?  What about it did you and other investors see that nobody else saw?  What made it different, better from other cryptos back then?  Only if you can answer these questions can you make the claim that it was undervalued.

There are charts showing the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC
Where?
Edit (Thanks Meebo): http://www.quarkcoins.com/quarkcoin-distribution.html
Alright.  I'm not going to attack this because it's hosted on Quark webspace.  This, however, does not prove anything.  There are actually no charts you could make that prove that Quark is evenly distributed because there's no way to know how many people own how many wallets, so there really IS no evidence that QRK is distributed well.  There can't ever be.

Doge may never get to an exchange, promoting this coin and causing people to possibly buy any now or waste hash on it could be seen as a scam or risky investment.
DOGE is already on an exchange and I specifically tell people that DOGE is high risk if they ask for my opinion on it.

Finally, fallacies aren't in a domain of English so much as they are in a domain of logic.

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Whats the guy forgets to mention is that almost all the quaks have already been mined , so it's 60% of the total amount of quaks ever to exist.
While only 50% of total bitcoins have been mined at this point , same for LTC.
Meebo

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:31:12 PM

Whats the guy forgets to mention is that almost all the quaks have already been mined , so it's 60% of the total amount of quaks ever to exist.

Well, to be fair, normal people can not mine BitCoin or LiteCoin anyway any more Smiley
If you don't own a multi-million ASIC farm you are out.

Also, QRK has small inflation that can be mined as long as the coin lives...
jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:34:42 PM

Well, to be fair, normal people can not mine BitCoin or LiteCoin anyway any more Smiley

That's communist propaganda  and you know it.
Look at the marketplace on this forum.
There are groups buy where you can buy shares with only 0.10 or 0.25 btc.

Also , isn't quak mining also unavailable for the 2 billions people out there who don't have a computer?
Or for the 3 billions who have a crappy one?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:36:00 PM

Yes and only the same people that hold all the BTC that could afford 2TB asics are getting the new minted coins.  Let's review the distribution in 1 year. With the volume QRK has on the markets for such a young coin i will expect its distribution to get even better.

This also does not really matter, since the market rate will determine distribution, QRK distribution will get wider with the market and is ahead of the curve already.

MINING is not everything as has been said 100000 times.

You can mine BTC but right now it will probably be cheaper to buy some and hold it.

Meebo

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:36:14 PM

Also , isn't quak mining also unavailable for the 2 billions people out there who don't have a computer?

You just went full retarded. Never go full retarded Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:37:17 PM

That's communist propaganda  and you know it.

LOL tell the ones with the crappy pc to mine some BTC.  lol

They have more access to qrk right now than BTC in terms of buying or mining. I mined a few blocks on a normal i5  yesterday.

DarthNoodle

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:00:08 PM

You just went full retarded. Never go full retarded Smiley

this made me LOL so hard.. Cheesy

i think QRK has a good shout, like any other altcoin.. its always risky.  however i feel that with the amount of publicity it has gotten the price will rise, i have only been into this stuff for a few months but im impressed at the QRK community (not to say that others arnt like it) so i think this coin has a chance.  however, never invest what you cant afford to lose!

if people want to buy some QRK and ride the train then good luck to them, you dont know unless you try Smiley
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:12:39 PM

That coin brought nothing new to the table compared to StableCoin, NovaCoin, WorldCoin

Stablecoin:18.33 points
NovaCoin:No rated (cause this's a commodity with 5% return rate)
WorldCoin:23.33 points
Quark: 40 points.

WorldCoin, Stablecoin are one of those clones who's value is cause of people like you.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:17:06 PM

Simple choice!

People will DUMP Litecoins, Bitcoin once it's mining period is over. Future is unknown. These rubbish clones (worldcoin, gamecoin, etc.. etc...) will be replaced by likes of Quark, CGB, Zetacoin.

Quarks has reached stability and has proved it.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:33:28 PM

i see a bunch of poor burnt guys that sold inside group A

ha ha ha : D

yeah you did a pretty good pump job, with Bill and Max, congrats on that one , but now the pumping fun is over and the bubble is slowly but surely deflating, unless you can pull an even bigger media stunt in the future, like get on CNN or something

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:40:57 PM

Thank you for the attacks guys, sorry for being frank and aggressive - but the price had risen quite high and a lot of our original group B investors we getting pushed out of the market because of logistical issues -

this was the effect of Max promoting the currency - now it seems a few of Group A have sold again, and we have been able to set up some more Fiat exchange options (with more coming on board)

So this means that as the price has somewhat stabilized we can get a lot more actual investors in, of which contacts i have been making.

If you wanted to look at the model and pattern of analysis that i use to understand that these predictable attacks would occur - a lot of it was FTC.

so all i had to do was respond in a way that would help.

I feel this arrangement has worked out for all of us - we all know about the exuberant way in which markets can move.

BTC38 have taken a similar stance - now we can move forward with a normal infrastructure.

Regards.  

Ps * i'm loving all these new "coins" this forum is buzzing ! - some are even worth mining and dumping for Quark - but only some.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:42:29 PM

i see a bunch of poor burnt guys that sold inside group A

ha ha ha : D

yeah you did a pretty good pump job, with Bill and Max, congrats on that one , but now the pumping fun is over and the bubble is slowly but surely deflating, unless you can pull an even bigger media stunt in the future, like get on CNN or something

what's CNN  ?

is it like RT ?

if so, I might be interested in that. pm me!

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 05:45:03 PM

I don't think any bubble is inflating or deflating - i think you are looking on a very short time scale , maybe you need to widen your horizons  ?

Quark has what over 16,000 wallets of over $1000 - imagine that , look upon the free market in action .

regards .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
achillez

Activity: 874

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:16:27 AM

hopefully QRK will climb back up. I still think it should be 0.50 cents or more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: