Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:28:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many altcoins are you holding?  (Read 516 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

My portfolio of  altcoins consists of about 40-50 assets. Periodically the composition varies, but not more than 10-15%. Sometimes I partially sell some of the coins in the case of growth, sometimes buy more. Invariably is one thing - i keep 20-25% in bitcoin, 15% - in ethereum, 3-5% - in NEO. and 2 weeks ago i bought  EOS (5% of portfolio), i'm sure that this is a worthwhile investment.

tulpe123

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

About 3, 2 of them from bounties
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Actually I like the coins that you have, as I have almost all the coins you have, with exception of the expensive ones, as I feel that I missed that train already. But I think you should ad NEM,BTS and ADA to your war chest.
FransJanschen

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I am hodling 100 % digibyte and buying more whenever I can
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
I also was in around 15 + alts and just today have condensed it down to 5 of the top coins out of my list and I might come back to the others at some point but I have chosen the 5 that I think will do well first.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

I am interested in Scidex (scitoken). There are many interesting projects going on.The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. I am only want to buy scitoken.Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

many other coins that have a great potential also in addition bitcoin and ethereum. If you have a large capital raise then in coins is certainly not heavy. But if you have limited capital certainly should be able to choose the right coins to invest.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Over 10. Some are coming from bounties and some are personal investments. I'm not willing to hold them all, I'll try to sell some of them when I find an opportunity.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?

I limit holding to less than that, I only own between 7-10 coins. Mostly low-valued but with good movability and can be disposed easily for still a good enough profit. I say that because I don't have that much capital to spare, and also, even if I do, I don't think that I have the capacity to invest in those high-valued coins. I would rather diversify my coins to give me a fighting chance to at least gain profit from many paths as supposed to only focusing on a few, if I invest in those high-priced coins.

JungleEskimo

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Exactly 3.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

You have a strong altcoins portfolio, good one for you. I hope they bring you good returns in the near future. The more altcoins you invest in, the more the risk involved but also the more the profit potential 

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100