Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The propaganda of artificial intelligence  (Read 4154 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:37:13 PM

Yesterday you had been talking there is only consciousness and nothing else besides it. Now you say they proved (well, calculated) that Universe is just a hologram whereas "the real action would play out in a simpler, flatter cosmos where there is no gravity" (yes, I did actually look across that article)... How come?
And can I really create bitcoins with all the power of my thought?

This article point out that Science is going to a paradigm shift.

I cannot describe and explain all the implications and applications it have but here is one or two :

Time is not linear as we perceive it but divided into time-quanta containing moment of consciousness. That's quantization and this is where it get back to the topic : These block containing amount of information of consciousness could be in theory stored on a hard drive

How could this possibly work if there are many instances of consciousness (remember parasitic Souls from the Host movie)? If a new instance of consciousness is created (is this ever possible in you paradigm?) would this act of "creation" slow down time or one quantum of time can be "shared" by many instances of consciousness (provided what you say has something to do with reality in the first place)?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: