Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e Please Release My Funds ASAP  (Read 540 times)
bitmonster26 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:40:33 PM

I have had a money hold on any withdraw, even after submitting multiple tickets i have not heard anything of my hold being released. In my tickets I provided my ID and most recent utility bill, today I checked to see if the hold had been released and as of now it is still there. Will someone from BTC-e please release my funds ASAP!
ginbank

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:21:01 PM

I have had a money hold on any withdraw, even after submitting multiple tickets i have not heard anything of my hold being released. In my tickets I provided my ID and most recent utility bill, today I checked to see if the hold had been released and as of now it is still there. Will someone from BTC-e please release my funds ASAP!

Same for me, except I did not submit multiple tickets. I just re-opened mine whenever it was auto closed after 48 hours.
It took about 2 weeks, then my hold was removed. It was removed very quickly after I posted my support ticket number in another thread here on bitcointalk that was being monitored by btc-e.
bitmonster26 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

I had seen one thread that had planned on posting in but having trouble finding it now that I waited a week. Do you have the thread that you posted in? I would greatly appreciate the help!
ginbank

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:58:29 AM

Here it is , good luck

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=357966.msg3834399#msg3834399
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:27:26 AM

I had seen one thread that had planned on posting in but having trouble finding it now that I waited a week. Do you have the thread that you posted in? I would greatly appreciate the help!
here no body going to help you go to relative thread or on site and contact there support they must reply as many writing of there thread payments are releasing now quickly cheers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: