Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27928 times)
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Ever wonder how the BTC/cryptocurrency price is different in every exchanges? Read this artcile Tongue

https://irishtechnews.ie/why-do-different-exchanges-offer-different-prices/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteamGift

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Ever wonder how the BTC/cryptocurrency price is different in every exchanges? Read this artcile Tongue

https://irishtechnews.ie/why-do-different-exchanges-offer-different-prices/

Don't need a deep explanation to know it, isn't it?
Each exchange has differents support-demand. That also happened in the conventional markets. Or maybe there's something different view on that article?  Tongue
[YAZ]

Activity: 208
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

-SniP-

Don't need a deep explanation to know it, isn't it?
Each exchange has differents support-demand. That also happened in the conventional markets. Or maybe there's something different view on that article?  Tongue

You were right (that's basic)
That article is just adding some specific factors (mostly that offered by exchanges as a feature) such as trading/withdrawal fee, liquidity, nothing much added.  Cheesy
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:47:42 PM by sapta

ETERBASE, Europe’s premier digital asset exchange is pleased to announce our Smartdrop!

Beginning on October 2nd we will be starting our open smartdrop, where everyone who participates gets a reward! The question is, how much of a reward do you want?

The base module will be open to absolutely everyone, so even if you are not a trader you can still get involved! There will be 300 XBASE tokens available to each person who takes part, but the number of participants is strictly limited to 20,000 people so be sure to get involved quick! We don’t see those 20,000 places being available for very long!

For those traders out there, we have a fantastic offer! 10,000 XBASE tokens per person for the top 100 traders who sign up! Again, places are strictly limited to 100 people, so be sure to get in quick!

Do you consider yourself to be a high-volume trader? If so, you may just qualify for the high-volume trader's category, which brings with it the highest reward! 50,000 XBASE tokens are up for grabs for the top 100 high-volume traders who get involved!

To become eligible for the trader categories you have to pass a screening procedure which will involve some questions to determine your suitability and status as a trader. Again, places in all three categories are strictly limited so be sure to apply as soon as possible, and remember that the smartdrop finishes on October 7th!

Now, all there is to say is good luck! We look forward to seeing how you get on!

Carputz

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

How if I only finish this two?
- Complete 3 of the actions below
- Submit your name & email

without KYC, I'll do KYC when Eterbase launched.
ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

We're happy to be mentioned in these two articles! And yes, we'll use super safe security system so that users will feel confidence to trade on our platform Smiley

Digital exchanges and user data – a challenge that can be overcome

Why Cybersecurity Should Be At The Forefront Of Every Exchange’s Mind
Calligula

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

happy to hear, that
Of course, I believe before because the security system is a genuine guarantee for users, let alone a platform for trading.
7thsign

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

do we have any revenue shares if ever for those tokens holders, even the smallest holders?
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

ETERBASE (EXT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
LOL, wrong writing the symbol, I can't wait to trade in this exchange.
the exchange will only go live in 2019, Just giving you the Idea of how long to wait, not too long anyway.
[YAZ]

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

do we have any revenue shares if ever for those tokens holders, even the smallest holders?

I doubt about it (I haven't found any statement related to it - or might I miss something). As far as I know, hold the tokens will give you benefits on memberships type (but need some specific amount). It'll provide us with an advantage on trading nor withdrawal fees.

the exchange will only go live in 2019, Just giving you the Idea of how long to wait, not too long anyway.

Yeah indeed, that's next (year)  Grin

happy to hear, that
Of course, I believe before because the security system is a genuine guarantee for users, let alone a platform for trading.

as Zedd said "Are you happy now..Are you happy now"  Cheesy
Calligula

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

It'll provide us with an advantage on trading nor withdrawal fees.
yeah, the discount fees up to 75% when withdrawing, of course, this is very interesting for traders.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I doubt about it (I haven't found any statement related to it - or might I miss something). As far as I know, hold the tokens will give you benefits on memberships type (but need some specific amount). It'll provide us with an advantage on trading nor withdrawal fees.

Not only that, but you can also enjoy discounts on master node or POS staking. Higher membership status also gives you an advantage of a higher number of orders/requests. Details are on the white paper on page 28.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
[YAZ]

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I doubt about it (I haven't found any statement related to it - or might I miss something). …...

Not only that, but you can also enjoy discounts on master node or POS staking. Higher membership status also gives you an advantage of a higher number of orders/requests. Details are on the white paper on page 28.

Yeah, that was included on memberships type (as shown on the table - this is the 2nd time you remembered me about page 28, thanks). It's just giving different fees discount for PoS nor MN isn't offering a revenue sharing.

Page 29 might more relevant to the question, but it's just a short explanation related to PoS nor MN. I doubt for a small number of tokens. There should be a minimum number of tokens to keep.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

happy to hear, that
The world is a laborious process. But it will be interesting to look at the implementation of the project, I will follow the news and watch team updates
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:56:14 AM

Page 29 might more relevant to the question, but it's just a short explanation related to PoS nor MN. I doubt for a small number of tokens. There should be a minimum number of tokens to keep.

There is already an information about that on page 28. You are looking for how many tokens should be kept if you wanted to become a Premium member or something like that, isn't it?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
[YAZ]

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

-..-

There is already an information about that on page 28. You are looking for how many tokens should be kept if you wanted to become a Premium member or something like that, isn't it?

Nah...
This is related to the question (the revenue shares) mean stacking nor MN. As we know for doing stacking nor Master-Node, we need to keep some number of tokens (mostly), and what the minimum, that's it. (Or may what is the mechanism like?)
7thsign

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

oh i see
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

ETERBASE smartdrop ends in less than 24 hours, go grab your XBASE by clicking the image below and you can even proceed to get a chance of winning 50,000 XBASE!

ETERBASE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62

Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

After a lot of hard work and planning, we are proud to announce the details for the ETERBASE token sale, which is due to begin on October 10th, and which provides some special discounts for those who purchase within the first 10 to 20 days!

‍ETERBASE is offering a 25% discount to anyone who buys within the first 10 days and a 15% discount to those purchasing within 20 days. There will be a referral bonus of 25% depending on what the referred party purchases. We figured we’d put together a little guide ahead of time so that everyone knows what to expect when October 10th arrives. The maximum amount of XBASE being issued is 1,000,000,000.

‍After the end of the XBASE sale, there will be no more XBASE tokens issued, and the anticipated distribution of the token will be as follows:

37% company reserve

6% founders and core-team

5% core developers

2% advisors and partners

30% token sale to the public

2% bounty and airdrops

18% token swaps and pre-listings

Those who purchase the XBASE utility token in exchange for ETH or BTC will be able to do so at a rate of 0.015 USD, and early purchasers will enjoy special discounts. It’s also worth noting that purchasers must have an Ethereum wallet that supports the ERC-20 token standard for them to receive XBASE from ETERBASE.

Our schedule is obviously dependant on various factors, such as the hard cap being reached, or dates being extended due to unforeseen circumstances, but the sale will begin on October 10th and is scheduled to finish on December 11th.

Here at ETERBASE, we are looking to set a new gold standard for how a crypto exchange conducts its business, and in the spirit of this new standard, we aim to be as open and transparent during this process as we possibly can. We also require those who have chosen to work with us to do the same, and for that reason token purchasers will have to go through KYC process in order to be approved to purchase tokens. This will require an official form of ID, such as a passport.

We plan to provide an indicator on our website that will publicly display the total number of XBASE tokens sold at any given time, as well as the distribution of tokens between participating Ethereum accounts.

ETERBASE also plans to display the share of tokens allocated to shareholders of the company, as well as make information available on the Ethereum accounts used to store ETH during the XBASE sale, as well as their balances.

With all of that said, we are now looking forward to October the 10th, and we really hope that you choose to become a part of this process and join Europe’s Premier Digital Asset Exchange!
sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Aside from the token sale that's going to start very soon, the ETERBASE team is also distributing the bounty reward to all the bounty participants. Please note that the distribution is happening from 8th October until 10th October. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: