Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27927 times)
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:14:03 PM

Will there be paid tours to vote on projects that the community will want to include in ETERBASE and how much is the price of voting in the xbase token ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:37:53 PM

Well, now we have something very interesting, Eterbase got listed on https://ethershift.co/

Now you can exchange your XBASE for a Starbucks coupon

Or maybe Netflix?

P.S. I'm not suggesting you to do that yet  Tongue
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:16:45 AM

The community is waiting for the release of the initial version of the eterbase trading platform but so far there is no definite news while the markets where the xbase token is listed are very weak, perhaps because there is no actual proof that a eterbase platform will be built or not.
JuanMD

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:18:45 PM

r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:33:00 PM

The community is waiting for the release of the initial version of the eterbase trading platform but so far there is no definite news while the markets where the xbase token is listed are very weak, perhaps because there is no actual proof that a eterbase platform will be built or not.

The price traded in the exchanges at the moment, is far from the initial price, is very devalued, but it isn't only with XBASE, other projects are also in the same situation or even worse. Perhaps the launch of the exchange brings again the confidence of investors.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

The price traded in the exchanges at the moment, is far from the initial price, is very devalued, but it isn't only with XBASE, other projects are also in the same situation or even worse. Perhaps the launch of the exchange brings again the confidence of investors.

Yep, bad lock-up strategy imo. I don't have any doubt that they're working, just that releasing token and unlocking it can make dumpers or those who look for quick profits sell tokens at any price that they wanted. I can even see in some groups people (bounty hunters) selling tokens at 0.5x ICO price, so sad that this happens as I myself bought some XBASE.

I hope the exchange will launch as soon as possible. MiFid II is also important.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:51:24 PM

The time they had the ICO is an advantage. The price of ethereum was around $300 not too far from the current price, when compare to ICO when ethereum was $1200. I hope they must have learnt some lesson from previous ICO failure to put a substantial amount raised in fiat to run the project at least to cover a good part of the roadmap. There are still few good exchanges to compete with, some with fake volume and some getting out of trade. They have the influence to keep pushing up which was shown with the number exchange listing after ICO.
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:36:50 AM

The time they had the ICO is an advantage. The price of ethereum was around $300 not too far from the current price, when compare to ICO when ethereum was $1200. I hope they must have learnt some lesson from previous ICO failure to put a substantial amount raised in fiat to run the project at least to cover a good part of the roadmap. There are still few good exchanges to compete with, some with fake volume and some getting out of trade. They have the influence to keep pushing up which was shown with the number exchange listing after ICO.

They have some VC funding if I remember correctly, so it should not be a problem. But of course, if they did liquidate all of the ETH collected it would be much better.

I'm more concerned about the lack of activity here (not sure which account is the representative official team actually). Sure, their Telegram is active but not everybody joins their group. Delivering announcement via Telegram or Twitter might be a better option but I personally like a project that shows they're active in the forum because it's a good way to attract new users. Let's hope the beta will roll out pretty soon and after that, the exchange will go live and attract many users. That should build the demand organically.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
royalfestus

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:44:48 PM

They have some VC funding if I remember correctly, so it should not be a problem. But of course, if they did liquidate all of the ETH collected it would be much better.

I'm more concerned about the lack of activity here (not sure which account is the representative official team actually). Sure, their Telegram is active but not everybody joins their group. Delivering announcement via Telegram or Twitter might be a better option but I personally like a project that shows they're active in the forum because it's a good way to attract new users. Let's hope the beta will roll out pretty soon and after that, the exchange will go live and attract many users. That should build the demand organically.
I am worried about the relevance of bitcointalk to ICOs and STOs lately. There is high decline to the contribution of the forum to new projects and this surprisingly does not in anyway affect the ability of teams to raise fund. Some projects even have their bounty campaign on the forum but no announcement thread. the forum has a way of protecting investors which I think we should encouraged. In some case moderators sometimes got involved in researching CEOs of projects when the scam allegations were every where.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:24:16 PM

I am worried about the relevance of bitcointalk to ICOs and STOs lately. There is high decline to the contribution of the forum to new projects and this surprisingly does not in anyway affect the ability of teams to raise fund. Some projects even have their bounty campaign on the forum but no announcement thread. the forum has a way of protecting investors which I think we should encouraged. In some case moderators sometimes got involved in researching CEOs of projects when the scam allegations were every where.
theymos actually raised the question that he might restrict signature in the future due to their annoyance.
Not sure what will happen, but in the worse case, it might be time to say good bye for all ICOs and STOs campaigns.
Some one also proposed only BTC-paid campaigns should be allowed.

joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:59:54 AM

theymos actually raised the question that he might restrict signature in the future due to their annoyance.
Not sure what will happen, but in the worse case, it might be time to say good bye for all ICOs and STOs campaigns.
Some one also proposed only BTC-paid campaigns should be allowed.

They can still use the content campaign and something like that. Signature is not the only way to promote your project, especially if you target people outside this forum.

Anyway, it seems XBASE price is quite stable around $0.0008. Still far from ICO price, and if there's no change in token utility I really doubt it can push the price up. Will look at the exchange and see whether it's good or not. They seriously need to set a new standard in the market because other exchanges have progressed a lot.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:06:42 AM

4MILLION XBASE UP FOR GRABS!!!
ETERBASE is organising a trading competition on DDEX
More info : https://ddex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019785373
Dont miss the chance to get your XBASE tokens
Scheroxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:36:53 PM

Eterbase ist live on P2PB2B exchange.

You can trade it here:

https://p2pb2b.io/trade/XBASE_BTC

https://twitter.com/ETERBASE/status/1109086414015221760
royalfestus

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:23:01 PM

As much as I like coin listed in many exchanges, the position of the project on the road-map is depriving the coin of attaining a better price soon. I think the project's launch of the exchange by April should pose a significant demand in the token which could return the price to at least the ICO price. The admin in the chat group is feeling the heat from investors and now struggling to control the reaction of the few aggrieved individuals.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:23:57 PM

Its on CMC now:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase/
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

As much as I like coin listed in many exchanges, the position of the project on the road-map is depriving the coin of attaining a better price soon. I think the project's launch of the exchange by April should pose a significant demand in the token which could return the price to at least the ICO price. The admin in the chat group is feeling the heat from investors and now struggling to control the reaction of the few aggrieved individuals.
Yes I think you are right, after the launch of the exchange, the price of the token may rise to the ICO price and investors should support the project .
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:45:17 PM

Amazing, today Eterbase rise more than 95%, this is a good sign and I hope there will continue to be an increase, and of course adding to big exchange like binance is a good optical to increase transaction volume.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:38:43 PM

Amazing, today Eterbase rise more than 95%, this is a good sign and I hope there will continue to be an increase, and of course adding to big exchange like binance is a good optical to increase transaction volume.

I don't like Binance and its boss at all, but if XBASE is ever to be added there, its better to do it through mutual agreement once eterbase exchange is up and running, instead
of wasting ICO money on listing
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:11:09 AM

I can see a great future to this project exchange even not yet fully launched their exchange yet they are already on CMC. They are now slowly taking back the ico price and obviously they are gaining the momentum as top gainers in CMC.Hope this will continue.$1 is very attainable by no time.  Cool

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

Once Eterbase launched in Binance we can expect moderate pump binance listing is important move
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: