Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27927 times)
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:29:54 PM

Congratulations for the partnerships and for the success, this is perhaps one of the best projects in which I participated (and I'm participating again Wink), the platform is very well developed and demonstrates commitment to quality...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:41:06 PM

Congratulations for the partnerships and for the success, this is perhaps one of the best projects in which I participated (and I'm participating again Wink), the platform is very well developed and demonstrates commitment to quality...

Partnering with a giant will be beneficial for them.  There are several projects which were migrating to Binance chain, they didn't encounter hassles since binance support are also helping in the process. We can just send the tokens to Xbase binance wallet later, but when do we expect this to be all done?  Presumably xbase will be on binance dex?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:40:48 AM

Coingecko added eterbase exchange:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/eterbase
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:59:48 AM

I hope the quality of the X-base product can last up to the future and provide the best service for its users and its products can be developed again to make people feel comfortable in the x-base project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:13:30 PM

The apperance of Eterbase on Coingecko, that is a great site, will help the Eterbase fastly expand its popularity and its community. With good traffic and crypto investors whom visited Coingecko, more people will know about Eterbase, and that is very good for Eterbase. I congratulate for the promising appearance of Eterbase on Coingecko.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:43:30 PM

The apperance of Eterbase on Coingecko, that is a great site, will help the Eterbase fastly expand its popularity and its community. With good traffic and crypto investors whom visited Coingecko, more people will know about Eterbase, and that is very good for Eterbase. I congratulate for the promising appearance of Eterbase on Coingecko.

Like any other, Eterbase needs to generate more volume, I believe it will not be difficult, and with this new proposal the OEO, which has already proved successful, many projects will join, and this is very positive for the growth of Eterbase as a whole.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:06:06 PM

My interest now is more in the OEO, let them have at least 90% success rate with these, raise enough new project to prove their worth. Good ROI will attract more traders before IEO seasons subsides.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
r_victory

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 10:18:54 PM

My interest now is more in the OEO, let them have at least 90% success rate with these, raise enough new project to prove their worth. Good ROI will attract more traders before IEO seasons subsides.

I believe that the traditional ICO execution system is already a little outdated, and the OEO/IEO system is one less step for a token to be listed, reduces processes, and consumes less capital from the project it executes. It certainly has much to improve, but it is a better way.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:33:37 PM

Like any other, Eterbase needs to generate more volume, I believe it will not be difficult, and with this new proposal the OEO, which has already proved successful, many projects will join, and this is very positive for the growth of Eterbase as a whole.
I hope this new thing can make a good impact for ETERBASE and foster positive values in ETERBASE besides also to increase growth and introduction to the entire community so as to make more users
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:19:52 PM

ETERBASE Receives Security Audit Certificate

Security Audit Certificate was granted after successfully passing the penetration test according to OWASP Methodology
https://medium.com/@ETERBASE/eterbase-receives-security-audit-certificate-c3cad1f579f3

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:13:07 PM

Eterbase Coin (XBASE) — Binance Chain Migration Plan

today 20.7.2019 at 18:00 GMT our Eterbase Exchange will open the XBASE-B/XBASE bridge market to allow all XBASE holders to replace their (XBASE) ERC223 token for the (XBASE-B) BEP-2 token at a price equal to 0.98 with 2% incentive in the swap price.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:50:21 PM

I hope this new thing can make a good impact for ETERBASE and foster positive values in ETERBASE besides also to increase growth and introduction to the entire community so as to make more users

ETERBASE has begun to develop and this is a sign of a successful eterbase project, I still hope in the XBASE token and still hold it back.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:31:17 PM

ETERBASE has begun to develop and this is a sign of a successful eterbase project, I still hope in the XBASE token and still hold it back.

It's better to hold it back than to sell it at an increasingly gloomy price, all of that in order to exercise patience and mentality so you don't panic too much in making your next decision.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:50:09 PM

It's better to hold it back than to sell it at an increasingly gloomy price, all of that in order to exercise patience and mentality so you don't panic too much in making your next decision.

Yes, I always hold XBASE tokens patiently, I try not to panic if something happens, XBASE has good potential ahead.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:04:05 PM

today 20.7.2019 at 18:00 GMT our Eterbase Exchange will open the XBASE-B/XBASE bridge market to allow all XBASE holders to replace their (XBASE) ERC223 token for the (XBASE-B) BEP-2 token at a price equal to 0.98 with 2% incentive in the swap price.
https://medium.com/@ETERBASE/eterbase-coin-xbase-binance-chain-migration-plan-c7b913b71e68
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:28:50 PM

https://medium.com/@ETERBASE/eterbase-coin-xbase-binance-chain-migration-plan-c7b913b71e68
good plan so it means in future ETERBASE token will list on Binance DEX exchange.
after collection 550 million tokens of ERC-223 will be burned and there are two symbols of these tokens, eterbase exchange ticker and symbol is different then Binance DEX symbol and ticker.
two types of one token on two different chains?
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:54:11 PM

good plan so it means in future ETERBASE token will list on Binance DEX exchange.
after collection 550 million tokens of ERC-223 will be burned and there are two symbols of these tokens, eterbase exchange ticker and symbol is different then Binance DEX symbol and ticker.
two types of one token on two different chains?
Binance Dex ask high listing fee, so I don't think Eterbase team will spend such huge fees to list it on Binance, at least in near future. Fees are high because they have to pay additional fees for Binance to switch their tokens to Binance chain, that is unnecessary in my opinion. There are lots of other God exchanges, with lower listing fees.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:14:31 AM

why am I redirecting to Google.com when I visit Eterbase website? is this some kind of bug or what?

sapta
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:25:57 AM

Previously I heard confirmation from the team that they are going to list in the Binance dex exchange, I think the members have already confirmed about Binance dex listing but it is not yet confirmed from the team?

It's confirmed, why didn't you check for yourself? https://www.binance.org/en/trade/XBASE-CD2_BNB
bokieie

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:03:56 AM

Hey guys, is there a change with some sort of a bounty program to get your tokens? Or can I get it to do a job for you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: