Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETERBASE: Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange  (Read 27927 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:05:40 AM

Previously I heard confirmation from the team that they are going to list in the Binance dex exchange, I think the members have already confirmed about Binance dex listing but it is not yet confirmed from the team?

It's confirmed, why didn't you check for yourself? https://www.binance.org/en/trade/XBASE-CD2_BNB

Good, did they mentioned any specific dates when they are going to list in Binance exchange or it is already trading in the Binance exchange, but people who are holding the Eterbase should hold their coins in long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:37:48 PM

Previously I heard confirmation from the team that they are going to list in the Binance dex exchange, I think the members have already confirmed about Binance dex listing but it is not yet confirmed from the team?

It's confirmed, why didn't you check for yourself? https://www.binance.org/en/trade/XBASE-CD2_BNB

Good, did they mentioned any specific dates when they are going to list in Binance exchange or it is already trading in the Binance exchange, but people who are holding the Eterbase should hold their coins in long term.
token is listed on there but its price is only 0.0016$. is current circulation supply is 981 million. so according to supply the price in btc is 22sat and it is high. i think i should wait for the price get low and then grab some Xbase tokens.
kachimed

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:41:05 AM

vers la lune ETERBASE +++BTC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eterbase-coin/#markets
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 12:42:26 PM

How good is this project? I can see the price right now had rise up to +(28.08%), though it has this big 981 million supply it manages to create this big spike in this bear market. Somebody find the price cheaper that he bought a ton of this. Is the XBASE token very useful in the exchange?

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:03:31 PM

How good is this project? I can see the price right now had rise up to +(28.08%), though it has this big 981 million supply it manages to create this big spike in this bear market. Somebody find the price cheaper that he bought a ton of this. Is the XBASE token very useful in the exchange?

If you like to trade and EARN fees instead pay them, and receive airdrops based on amount of tokens staked, then yes, its useful, otherwise its not
cabron

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

If you like to trade and EARN fees instead pay them, and receive airdrops based on amount of tokens staked, then yes, its useful, otherwise its not

We stake our XBASE tokens and then we receive fees so its a profit sharing exchange plus receive airdrops as well that's a sweet deal. Where do we see the staking information?  The unfortunate part is that there seem to have not much support in here. How do we verify the exchange is really regulation-compliant, were they registered in EUROPE's SEC?

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:55:58 PM

We stake our XBASE tokens and then we receive fees so its a profit sharing exchange plus receive airdrops as well that's a sweet deal. Where do we see the staking information?  The unfortunate part is that there seem to have not much support in here. How do we verify the exchange is really regulation-compliant, were they registered in EUROPE's SEC?
I thought you have the knowledge of the stake but ended it with even more confusing argument. Have not heard anything about the stakes neither as a beneficiary. If they do, Will it be for the ERC20 or the BEP?
cabron

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 10:22:34 AM

I thought you have the knowledge of the stake but ended it with even more confusing argument. Have not heard anything about the stakes neither as a beneficiary. If they do, Will it be for the ERC20 or the BEP?

I have no idea what you are talking about? I was just asking where is the page in their website that discuss about staking. I'd like to read the information about staking and how much is the required amount to stake and how much we can earn from dong it. Which argument were you talking about? 

Branko

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:47:34 AM

I have no idea what you are talking about? I was just asking where is the page in their website that discuss about staking. I'd like to read the information about staking and how much is the required amount to stake and how much we can earn from dong it. Which argument were you talking about?  

You can find out a bit of info here:

https://www.eterbase.com/exchange/fees/

Its about fees, regarding airdrops its good to hang in telegram chat (I got LOTEO and XRRT airdrops so far, some people got more because they're staking longer),
and rules for passive income through EURBASE airdrops are yet to be disclosed
royalfestus

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

Its about fees, regarding airdrops its good to hang in telegram chat (I got LOTEO and XRRT airdrops so far, some people got more because they're staking longer),
There is nothing about staking with the information I read just transaction fee
Branko

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:46:49 AM

There is nothing about staking with the information I read just transaction fee

It says how much you have to lock (stake) for each membership level, which gives fees to YOU
if you stake enough coins (if your rank is premium 8, you get 0.9 BTC for each 1000 BTC volume you create, for example)
beta.mood

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:45:04 PM

guys please be safe,

I tried to unlock and sell my tokens, it was a nightmare. I couldnt sell on their exchange and I had to take it out to other exchanges.

Also i dont see the need of Eur stable coin if they have already integrated EUR.

#dumpamentals
royalfestus

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:25:44 PM

guys please be safe,

I tried to unlock and sell my tokens, it was a nightmare. I couldnt sell on their exchange and I had to take it out to other exchanges.

Also i dont see the need of Eur stable coin if they have already integrated EUR.

#dumpamentals
You had to open a new account to say this
Branko

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:38:14 PM

guys please be safe,

#dumpamentals
You had to open a new account to say this

Obvious troll is obvious...theres nothing to "unlock" either, so he's obviously just creating FUD
Branko

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:18:25 PM

Watch this coin next 15 days, starting with these great news:

https://medium.com/@ETERBASE/eterbase-partners-with-darkpool-liquidity-3c5dccc0a5be
CreamCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 74

Marketing manager

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 08:55:04 PM

Very important and interesting announcement, so we decided to republish it. ETERBASE Exchange with features like get paid to trade, fiat pairs, IBAN accounts, IEO and many more...., we are following the development closely, it's happening.

https://creamcoin.com/eterbase-partners-with-darkpool-liquidity/

terroh8er

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:57:58 PM

Very important and interesting announcement, so we decided to republish it. ETERBASE Exchange with features like get paid to trade, fiat pairs, IBAN accounts, IEO and many more...., we are following the development closely, it's happening.

This movement will definitely help to improve the order book depth, tighten the spreads and ultimately increase the liquidity available for traders — So, if you aren't watching Eterbase and $xbase yet, I suggest you guys to start right now.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:43:31 AM

This movement will definitely help to improve the order book depth, tighten the spreads and ultimately increase the liquidity available for traders — So, if you aren't watching Eterbase and $xbase yet, I suggest you guys to start right now.
if I start now it seems to be risky, because now XBASE has gone up 22%, it looks like I will wait down

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

I actually forgot this project, but the latest news they just updated makes me very excited at the moment. If this project can revive in the near future, this is a great opportunity to sell this coin because I have held it for the past one year. Hopefully their development team can work again because I have great faith in this project and will be available to assist if needed.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:59:42 AM

I've traded on eterbase and I can say that the withdrawal is instant with my transaction.

Probably I'll trade there again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: