Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digitalcoin - what happened to that?  (Read 612 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:21:41 AM

This coin was once had one of the best communities and best devs around. It was always mined hard but seemingly is one of the only coins not doing much whilst other unheard of coins surpass it?
what happened to it?

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:25:52 AM

Answer this question for me:
Why is it better than other currencies?

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:28:44 AM

digitalcoin has cryptoave in closed beta.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:30:52 AM

Answer this question for me:
Why is it better than other currencies?

I'm not asking if it is better than other currencies in technical terms, i am asking why a coin that was once more popular than all other alts except LTC on this board and in terms of hash has fallen so far behind other currencies in terms of interest and therefore price. What happened to the dev? he was once one of the most vocal and had some pretty inventive ideas.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:41:26 AM

Digitalcoin setup their own forum, the people who believe in digitalcoin followed. The quick buck artist, scam coin pump and dumpers, the hobos and trolls all stay here.

Its funny how people assume that digital coin is dead. you should join their IRC Channel on freenode #digitalcoin. They are active. They have a PPS pool set up with dedicated miners. A select few are beta testing Crypto Ave which will mean DGC/USD, SRC/USD and ARG/USD trading.

When you consider the nethash and block reward size, DGC is WAAAAY under priced. SBC has Artos and I back hime 100%, but all he had to do is say that he will deliver coinmixing, and SBC is trading at 30 cents. DGC is actually delivering CryptoAve, and its trading at 24 cents.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:52:19 AM

I was replying to cryptohunter but you beat me to the post.    Grin 

So only thing I want to add is only reason you haven't heard from Baritus is because he has been putting all his waking hours into getting CryptoAve exchange finished.  If you want updates, you are welcome to join the #digitalcoin channel.  Baritus comes in when he can to update the community on his progress. 

-tb-

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:57:36 AM

Cheers for the info, i knew that dev must be working on something. He was always coming out with new inventive ideas. I will head over there and see what is happening.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: