Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you come to Bitcointalk?  (Read 146362 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

I am a trader on forex and wanted to start bitcoin trading as well. I never heard about LBC nor Paxful and hence started trading on this forum and it's the best place I've ever come across since you get buyers within minutes of opening a thread. I know about scams too but there are escrows to protect us from scams.
I never tried that forex but this like the same as other trading sites and yeah we are the same here when i was starting i found bitcoin when i am looking for a trading site like forex and i found sparkprofit using your points you can earn usd with your capital poits those poits are free from them and they are giving free service to you that you can earn. . and i found one of the currency there which is bt and i search it and i found this site...
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:15:38 PM

I join this forum hoping to get more information about bitcoin and cryptocoin.
thank you all! Wink
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:21:18 PM

To earn BTC, to learn more about BTC, to learn more about developing and designing. Good people are here to support always. Really feel encouraged to learn and earn BTC. Hope the price remains stable and brings goods profit. 
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:37:14 PM

To earn some bitcoins as well as earning a lot of reverence from people here is the best thing for which I come here daily.
Bitcoin Brazil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:12:40 AM

I first came here in 2014 when I first heard about Bitcoin... I was very stupid, thus I gave up on learning about Bitcoin. Anyways, 2016 is here and I am back, there is no place better than this forum to learn and get in touch with people who breath bitcoins. So many intelligent minds here, lot of friendly and helpful people.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:58:03 AM

Bitcoin talk is the best place to stay updates about Cryptocurrency market.

New services, innovative and lot more can be find here on forum.

alkso bitcointalk is best place to sharing our experience about bitcoin.
we can learning bitcoin mining, trading etc.

from this site i earn some bits too, and i get more science about ethereum mining Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Jeemee

Activity: 140

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:35:46 AM

I came here because I want to know more abour bitcoin. I think this is the best place to learn about bitcoin.
 And also learn from the experience of other people here. And most importantly I want to earn some bits too.

mishra1994

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:41:50 AM

Also came here to learn about new coins that aren't covered by mainstream media etc.

I also want to learn a bit more about mining, although I think I've missed the boat with my very limited hardware... would an i7 with on-board graphics be enough? lol
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:55:23 AM

I came here because I want to know more abour bitcoin. I think this is the best place to learn about bitcoin.
 And also learn from the experience of other people here. And most importantly I want to earn some bits too.

Well that's the reality that this is the best place for learning bitcoins. For sure you are going to learn a lot of things if you are just going to surf around the forum.
That's the main reason also why I'm here to gain more information about bitcoins and as well as alt coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sahrini88

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:22:15 AM

curious about bitcoin and also wants to join the largest community of bitcoin, and hoping to get a lot of benefits here.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:05:34 AM

curious about bitcoin and also wants to join the largest community of bitcoin, and hoping to get a lot of benefits here.
Yes you can get a lot of benefits from this forum not just opportunity to learn different lessons and strategies but also opportunity to earn more bitcoin. Just explore this forum and be active to start building your post quality and also to rank up and after you reach at least member rank then you can earn up to 0.0026 by joining signature campaign.
Hamtard

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

I just want to learn more about the  bitcoin and see the new progress and development in the crypto currencies.
Tascon

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:15:49 PM

I come here because currious about bitcoin and want to learn more about Bitcoin here sharing with all people on this forum it's good too.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:18:51 PM

Yes you can get a lot of benefits from this forum not just opportunity to learn different lessons and strategies but also opportunity to earn more bitcoin. Just explore this forum and be active to start building your post quality and also to rank up and after you reach at least member rank then you can earn up to 0.0026 by joining signature campaign.
I think not all people here is signature campaign is their source many way here can earn with bitcoins services section is one of the place where you can find available task also you can see more bounties in altcoin section that you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin once you earn altcoin you can use it in trading or sell it in bitcoin..
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:10:27 PM

I come here because currious about bitcoin and want to learn more about Bitcoin here sharing with all people on this forum it's good too.

This is really good place to learn about bitcoin, and its good to see you at the right platform and the best thing is that you can also earn descent amount of bitcoins here.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:24:55 PM

This is really good place to learn about bitcoin, and its good to see you at the right platform and the best thing is that you can also earn descent amount of bitcoins here.
Yeah this forum has a lots of benefits you learn you earn many way you can earn here not only signature campaign if you have some simple skills you can offer it in services section for a better offer.. that can help you to earn bitcoins.. or signature campaign is one of the best..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:44:00 PM

Yeah this forum has a lots of benefits you learn you earn many way you can earn here not only signature campaign if you have some simple skills you can offer it in services section for a better offer.. that can help you to earn bitcoins.. or signature campaign is one of the best..

Agreed, signature campaign is the best way to earn descent amount of coins, and if you have high rank account then that will be an added advantage as it will help you in earning more.
langedwig

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

First i visited the forum to learn more about Bitcoin and other areas to earn BTC. And then i decided to make some income with signature campaign. Now planning to earn from other things. 
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:11:04 PM

I come here to earn something as a side income while sharing my views for the same. My main purpose is earning bitcoins TBH.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

I come here to earn something as a side income while sharing my views for the same. My main purpose is earning bitcoins TBH.

Exactly we all are here to earn bitcoins and there is nothing wrong in it as every one wants additional income and bitcoin is making it easy for us and we can also learn many new things about bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: