Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7252 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

I suggest do a bounty to different project, and buy some for  a trusted Ico Project.For this you will earn enough profit for a low cost Cheesy and if you want to join to ICO Don't spend if you cant afford to lose
Making a choice in between any of the options greatly depends on your own skills and your financial status. You have to be sure that you are only going for investing in ICO once you have enough of the money in your pocket and that you have information regarding all the ICO projects. Other than that, participating in any of the signature or bounty campaign can help you in making some good earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rembad

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

The Dominium project will receive the necessary regulatory licenses to create standardized legal templates for real estate financing
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

trading, ICO and landing are activities that spur the heart and are at high risk for me, why is that because trading requires considerable capital and market fluctuations are also very high, while the ICO and landing now I see a lot of scams. which suits me is bounty because I just do the necessary task and at the end of the period I will get reward in the form of coin or tokens without needing capital
The forms here are very good except for lending. Investors should not participate in lending projects because it is no different to MLM and ponzi, investors can lose everything with this form of lending. Be wise when choosing the investment, never invest when not really understand it.
jrvictor

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

I guess bounties will be a good start, because if you don't have a lot of money, it's a good option to earn some tokens. After that i would invest in some promising ICOs. Trading looks like the most risky option, because if you are not sure in your skills, it can be really bad decision.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

honestly I prefer to trade, participate in ico and bounty campaign rather than have to be a participant of lending program because it will make you get a lot of losses, I better avoid the risks that exist and make use of programs that can be profitable.
Getting into trade is indeed the most profitable thing to do but the fact is it is not at all possible for all of us to do well in trading. There are so many traders who had quit trading just because of the reason that they were unable to perform well. It is better to go for an option which you think can then help you in best possible manner and that participating in bounty and signature campaign is the best thing to do.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:15 AM

If you are very familiar with the investment industry, then investment trading is your best choice, but if you are a beginner, then the bounty mission is safer!

Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

I would i advice that you double check the amount of money you have currently. That should at least assist you making a good decision on which of the i above to do.
If you feel you have little or no money, i would i advice you  try bounty for now. do not get worried about which bout is legit or scam. try to participate in as many bounties as possible and be patient.

On the other hand, if you feel you got enough funds.. you can try investing in ICO for a start. However, i must prompt you that investing in an ICO is no guarantee that you going to make alot on your investment. it all depends on the type of project you invest.
Lending and Trading on the other hand are a bit risky for starters. I would i advice you channel only a small fraction of your funds into that. so in case of any losses.. you wont be too heartbroken.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

On account of bounty ask experienced hunters will tell. This is the point that every day there are a lot of projects and it is necessary to choose the best . So a hunter gets a month 2-5 thousand dollars and someone 200-400 !
Courtneyhardy89

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

I think, that the best option would be a combination of mining, participation in the bounty, trading, investment. This diversification will help build assets more quickly and safely.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

I can say that with the right approach it is possible to minimize participation in scam bounties. I use a bunch of bounty and trading. Funds received from the bounty I reinvest in trading and have already achieved some of my goals and therefore intend to continue in the same direction.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

If you do not have fun, you should join bounty. Many people earn money via bounty
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

When it comes to choosing between opportunities, you shouldn't choose one over the other. Grab every opportunity to earn money that comes your way. Trading, investing in ICO, participating in lending and bounties are all good, provided that the coin/token or project is not a scam. Choose a good coin to trade. Listen to what other traders have to say. Invest in hyped ICOs at its early stage. Only, evaluate every aspect of the campaign fastidiously, and remember not commit more money than you can afford to lose. Make your holdings available for lending at a pretty nice rate and time. And participate in bounties of good ICOs. Again, research is a must so as to avoid being scammed. Patience, perseverance and diligence with a sprinkle of some luck, and you might dig your fortune here.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

ICO was one of the best ways to raise quick money in cryptocurrency but there is much rush now and it has turned to something else. People have seen the kind of money being raised by ICO and it have been turned to scam. Many people have lost to ICO and majority of the upcoming ICO are scams. To participate in any of them just carry out your research well. I will recommend bounty which is safer but it takes time. Join communities for bounties and follow up to partake.
duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

You should start airdrop vs bounty. Then ICO, Hold. You must try your best
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

You should start airdrop vs bounty. Then ICO, Hold. You must try your best
if you don't have the capital to start maybe you can try bounty and airdrop. it will give you a good starting capital.
so you can start to invest in ico or trade. but I am more likely to choose trading. because it is more profitable to me
Andron78

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Good airdrop token>perfect ICO>

https://tokensale.knownetwork.io/register?ref=8PA5SO
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

We have differenr favorite strategy to grow our bitcoin other people wants more trading because it is easy to learn but hard to earn but it is less risk compared to ICO, lending and even bounty campaigns even it's free. Choose that you think that help to your money grow.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

You just trading for double your money because trading offer that
But you just have knowledge about trading to avoid another loss cause trading need some technical ways

Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

I think better will be for every newbie if they start bounty firstly. Then he can do everything when he will get some rewards from bounty and airdrop. Bounty and airdrop is the way where you can earn bitcoin or eth without invest. You will get the number of dollars then you can invest in an ICO or trading or lending.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

If you do not have fun, you should join bounty. Many people earn money via bounty
It is you who needs to first look at all the possible factors which can then make the difference at the end and then you have to make the choice which then best suits you. There is no need to make any decision in a hurry and that you have to think very well before opting anything. For me, trading and participating in bounty campaign can help you in having some good earning.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: