Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1161 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

It's only dropping a few percentage points, why even make this post.  No reason t o panic, a real crash would be losing over 50 percent of value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:32:19 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
I think this is just a price correction because I didn't find any bad news that could affect the market this week
don't panic and be consider before selling coins, so it's back to you

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
I think this is just a price correction because I didn't find any bad news that could affect the market this week

Yes it could be, and is likely to break $ 11k ++ in June.
and I think in May this month, Bitcoin will sideways.
That's some info I get on the telegram channel. hopefully true.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Guys, all large movements are made whales and MM. And I think that reasons searching is a useless work without any profit. It's better to try to use this situation in own interest and to buy more perspective coins
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

No, I will not advise you to sell, because at the moment everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrency and in the world of the cryptocurrency market, the prices swing and it can lead you.

minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

As far as I know, there's not much validated news that's associated with the price dropping currently. There can be multiple reasons. For example, whales acting like they know exactly the outcome of the SEC meeting and dumping but actually they don't (This example might be lame though). The point is don't just get caught up in the daily price movement. Be patient rather than making a rush decision. It's better what you invested in is what you believe in.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

Should I sell my coins?

To be very honest my friend, I don’t know why people go all crazy and panic during dips while they know the fact that bitcoin as well as altcoins have a volatile nature which means it is not possible for them to keep on rising or stick with one value. Dips are a part of this journey too and these have a very important role to play which I am afraid pumps cant. Buying of asset at low price is only possible in declines.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

You should understand that there can be no stable growth in market relations without correction. This is a normal phenomenon, you need to be patient.

now that is already happening the price of coins on the market has started to improve, now bitcoin and some other altcoin decline again, so when the new price goes down, you should not sell bitcoin or other altcoin, you have to save and hold what you have now, until the price will rise higher than the time you bought it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Should I sell my coins?

no
not be in panic
and dont sell your coins in small corrections.
wait until your target
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Do not rush to sell your coins, I think soon we will again see the growth of the cryptocurrency, the entire crypto-currency market is strongly tied to the bitcoin price, but I think that this year bitcoin will return to the price of 20k, you just have to wait)
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

That movement of the market is normal we already experienced a lot of dips but there are also times that there are price high so don't worry hold you coins who knows the next day will rise again.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:56:18 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:40:13 PM by Jaycee99

The movement is because of the users, the buyers they the people hold it and trade it. Also once the market goes up big time it will go down as well like last December correction happend and at the end total correction for downfall. Also that is because of the regulations on each specified coin but main problem is bitcoin and ethereum because if this the people who holds this coins has the power has the control ( it is like an metaphor okay not literally control it ). Also a company holds listed share one of the top 2 coin bitcoin and ethereum.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

Should I sell my coins?

Bitcoin can not break the 10K USD point, because this is a strong wall and the corrections is coming
but when bitcoin price break that point, i believe most crypto price will be green again my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Should I sell my coins?

I think you need to plan the target price so that when you reach the expected rate of crypto, you will sell regardless of the market up or down. The ban on this market is a sensible decision because it is very vulnerable to FOMO. So this time you should not sell but continue to hold because the market rate this time has increased again.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:41 AM

Should I sell my coins?

For me..you just need to hold on your coins.In the world of BTC we already knew that is volatile so just be patient to endure the market of BTC. At the end of the day you will harvest the fruit of your investment in BTC.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

Crypto market is very young at this stage and is more volatile than stock markets. Bitcoin is consolidating in the $9000 - $10000 range and once it breaks out above $10000, we will have a good rise in most cryptos. Do not worry about minor day to day ups and downs.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I also believe that at this moment the coins are experiencing stages to increase we can be optimistic if the coins are now experiencing a decline and are temporary, but in some time to come the coins will rise drastically and make a disagreement to many parties. so I do not panic and keep your coins.
United_Fans
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

Should I sell my coins?

Be patient:) I believe the whole market will take a big run and possibly BTC reach beyond $20k again by the end of the year. It's just a small dip right now, it's fine.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

Btc correcting.Most of orders are being controlled by bots,so as soon as btc dropping even for 2 percent,straight away bots dumping and people follow

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

It is just normal small correction. Just pray that it won't dropped much although there is no bad news that can support a huge dip so we will be good soon. I don't understand why people loved dumping their coins at a loss. Control your emotions, relax, take a vacation outside crypto and come back when it is back to normal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████