Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1161 times)
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

rise and fall on the currency market is a normal thing. there are not any currency market which will rises always.
i suggest you just hold your coin, it will be rise again i believe it. sell your coin when the price is falling it will just make you lose your money.

untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:23 PM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?

Why do you want to sell your coins? There is no reason for that. These are temporary drops after prices have risen recently. Do not panic because later you will regret it if you sell. Just hold and everything will be fine.

that's all we have to do, lest we regret it for our mistakes and panic when selling bitcoin or altcoin when the price goes down, when a few days ago the price went up, and now the price goes down again, I think it's just a normal thing, so if you still holding bitcoin or altcoin until the price goes up again is certainly the best choice.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Don't sell your coins with loses..just wait and see what is going to happen..many many good things are coming soon... Cheesy Cheesy

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Crypto trading consider as risky activity so it's normal things , so if you're in profit, better to sell it right away but if you're in loss state, better Hold it !
Personally I'm prefer to invest rather than trading because bitcoin value always increase from year to year !
Yes. I do not think anyone can say for sure that the correct growth of the Crypto market will be right. We can not predict the trend because the Crypto market has so many factors influencing them. So if you want to make a profit from the market, hold on to it for a long time.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

there is a news that upbit is fraud and authorities have raid the company. there are massive sell off right now, do not sell as there will be a big rebound surely.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

There are too many reasons why the crypto currency world is heading another bearish trend. The short uptrend from last week will always result to profit taking by some institutional and professional investors. There's Mt Gox as well probably unloading some of their holdings. Also, FUDs have gathered again on news' headlines. This clearly shows how volatile the crypto market is. As for me, it's time to accumulate more BTC and alts that are currently on sale.
rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

This is just an ordinary market adjustment, no need to make a fuss about it. Grin

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Should I sell my coins?

Good day, It is normal to up and down the price in crypto market so dont panic to sell it. Make believe in your coins that you are holding now and be patience. There are times that the price is up and there are times that getting down. The price are unpredictable so better you will do is to hold, wait and  when it goes Up you can decide to sell or hold it again to reach the target price you want.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

this is just stupid fuds and everyone starts to sell for no reason. i miss thereal bull season very much.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

It is unfortunately not possible to talk about the constant rise in the crypto money market. Fixes happen after certain levels. The important thing is not to panic in adverse situations and to get the right position for our investments.
It would be very insane to have just rise in prices of digital coins. For two reasons this sounds terrible to me, first of all, these coins will become stable earlier than they are supposed to be and secondly it is very unreal and against nature to never hurt anything. Digital market is famous for its volatility and fluctuations mean, a coin can increase but decrease too from time to time.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

Just relax and wait patiently until the market recovers again. It will not be a smart choice to sell it right away because you're in panic. It's only natural to see the market ko down and up because it is the nature of it.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

Whole marketcap down again because bitcoin d4op and the drop is because of korean FUD in consensus 2018 also mtgox trustee looked like they are selling their holding bitcoin ( base on news on ccn ) hope fully buying power can protected us from this dump and market will recover soon.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

Don't panic about the present situation of the market because increasing and decreasing are very normal in crypto currency. Wait patiently until market recover again this time we can expect there is huge growth in the market cap.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

Should I sell my coins?

You do not need to sell because soon BTC and Alt will go back up I'm very sure this time correction may be only a moment because this is the effect of the day "Great Day" we just past.

Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Don't sell your coins with loses..just wait and see what is going to happen..many many good things are coming soon... Cheesy Cheesy
But an infinite expectation is also not an option, when you want to make a profit from investing. It is clear that many here carry out simple speculation, and when they can not get money quickly, they sell, but there is still a limit to everything. Now again, a massive correction that is unknown to what will result and again you need to wait for the best.

balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Should I sell my coins?

I think this is just price correction, and do not panic too, later crypto value will rise again. The rise and fall of the value of crypto is a natural thing, with the falling value of crypto will be an opportunity to buy cheaper, and will provide benefits in the future. And if you feel you have a lot of coins, hold and wait better.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

there is a news that upbit is fraud and authorities have raid the company. there are massive sell off right now, do not sell as there will be a big rebound surely.

Not only from Upbit, from Mt.Gox 8200 BTC has been moved and this make to reduce the price of Bitcoin and the market cap. Yes, crypto market fluctuations are based on many reasons, so at this stage, we have to hold them until the market starts recovering again.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

This is just a regular decline. the only correction that always happens on every coin. hold the first of what you have and don't be in a hurry because it will not provide positive results later. the market will go back up in good condition and this just waits for a matter of time only.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Should I sell my coins?

Many believes that current decline is because of the following news.
Bitcoin price drops again in the wake of Mt. Gox liquidation speculation
Such ups and downs are common and should not effect those have invested in BTC for long term. Its just a minor decline and hopes are market will recover very soon.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Should I sell my coins?

Many believes that current decline is because of the following news.
Bitcoin price drops again in the wake of Mt. Gox liquidation speculation
Such ups and downs are common and should not effect those have invested in BTC for long term. Its just a minor decline and hopes are market will recover very soon.
It looks like another joke about mtgox liquidation, i remember mtgox trustee was saying if they will try to do an alternative way to liquidate the rest. In my opinion an auction will become a potential way to be used by mtgox trustee to sell the rest.
I believe that just another FUD article without any reliable source. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: