Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC is SCAM  (Read 411 times)
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:04:43 AM

Next SCAME campaign. Unfortunately, there are more and more such campaigns. And because of the influx of people, the rewards are very small. But still there are good campaigns though there are not many of them left

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usmanawaan (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

You are too  quick to raise this kind of alarm. Hitbtc is doing system maintenance which is well displayed in their site. It is not only Hitbtc even idex is on system maintenance for about  a week now.

Dear rumexx, i am not talking about my self its talk about hitbtc so why are you hitting me do you explain or take a responsibility of my loss???

i already shared a proof of my withdraw and deposit so why are you hitting me
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

It is true of what you say, that in the country to hitbtc a lot of coin scam, I was once a victim of coin scam, the ULTC coin is lost somewhere.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

For me the exchange through hitbtc is a good exchange and up until now i did exchange in hitbtc safe and response was good from them, lastly i did exchange via hitbtc around the 1st of may and it was processed straight away and nothing strange ...
Fameone

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

I was trading a few months on HitBTC and never had issues with them. An Exchange of this size, which takes hundreds of thousands dollers a day through fees, would be rather stupid, if they would scam a few customers.
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Dear users.
it's my first experience on HITBTC and my opinion is this "HITBTC is SCAME".
i just inform you please don't deposit any coin or token because its going to trash.
i have deposit coin but not received and i searched and i found many users have same issue on hitbtc forum please check below link.
https://forum.hitbtc.com/index.php?p=%2Fsearch&Search=deposit

FINALLY I FOUND THIS SITE IS SCAM!!

contact them directly, submit the ticket and you will see. They're not super trustworthy exchange, but I woudn't call them scam just because of your one missing deposit. I had such experience with them and they got it fixed

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

They are not the obvious scam, but how about legality of their service?
You cannot track them to a company, no persons from no country.  So if they shut down you'll have nowhere to go and loose everything you have in their wallets.
Being the size they are they won't do that by themself I think.

They do make many people bagholders by raising minimum trading counts, and at the same time raising the withdrawal fee so high that if you got just below trading treshold in a coin you have no option to withdraw without loosing 50+ %

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Really?I don't think so!why you did not contact them through the support ticket?
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Dear users.
i just inform you please don't deposit any coin or token because its going to trash.
i have deposit coin but not received and i searched and i found many users have same issue on hitbtc forum please check below link.

Again and again. After poloniex, bittrex, yobit, and now hitbtc. Maybe after this someone will posting about binance and kucoin, or other big exchange, who knows? What I want to say here is, if you have any experience about some exchange, don't to quickly to judge it. You can inform us about your issues, your problem, and what you did for solving them. And of course you have to inform us about the result. If you get bad result or still waiting it, I hope you didn't make any judgment before you get the true information. I'm afraid if you share a fake news, it will make a chaos.   

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

That's a pretty bold statement. If you experience problems it could be caused by different factors, not necessarily related to a deliberate attempt to scam you.
Did you use different ways to communicate with them? Support, email, twitter, telegram?
I understand that having the feeling that someone stole from you can make one upset, however it could also be that either we made a mistake ourselves (it happens a lot, we all are imperfect human beings) or that the other party (in this case, the exchange) accidently made a mistake. I'm not saying it was NOT a scam, I'm just saying that before you call them out for scammers make sure you are really confident you it isn't something else or you might create unnecessary FUD.

I hope your problem will be solved.

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

I do not think HitBTC is scam because this is a big exchange and has been around for quite some time. I am still trading normally on HitBTC and there is no difficulty at this time. If you have any questions you can contact the support team of HitBTC, I hope you will receive an answer to your problem.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

I am absolutely agree wtih you.
My withdraw 27 dec 2017 still proccesing...
Support team doesnt answer me  Roll Eyes Angry

This is really something surprising because I have used HiBtc in the past and have not had any issue with them. Made deposits and withdrawal without hassles and even currently, planning to make some deposits before checking the forum to see this not even in scam accusation threads but the bitcoin discussion with the amount of response I have seen, I think I just have to reverse my decision and wait or look elsewhere. I don't understand how people run business this way, I wont believe that HiBtc is going scam outrightly but when complains goes unattended to, reputation becomes damaged which is signal to the beginning of the end of the site.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

This exchange looks really fishily. There are small volume and a lot of shitcoins.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Thanks for the warning, how could they make such things?

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

I have been using this exchange for a long time, I can not say that it is a scum, but it lays very much.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

I've never enjoyed the services of HitBTC, so many shit going on in that platform. I try as much as possible to avoid trading there.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

I never used them so I cant tell you anything about my experience with them. It's the first time I hear anyone calling them a scam though. I would suggest you to contact their support team, and try to understand what is happening. If they end up not responding, giving you some bad excuse or simply closing your account without any valid reasons, then you should update this thread and probably open a scam accusation in the forum with your case and all the proof you've gathered.
Yeaj i never tried using HIBTC since i entered cryptocurrency because i have been warned by a friend that never deposit in Yobit and HIBTC if i dont wanna be a victim of their irresponsible exchanges..

Theres alot of sites that we can entrust our money,so dont risk in some kind like hibtc that will only scam your coins and will never accept or explain whats happen

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Possibility of a repair error in place of the exchange. you can only contact their support team and ask about your shipment status.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Dear users.

Where did you get this news? It's hard to say aloud if you do not have enough evedence. I have been with HitBtc for a long time, and I did not have a problem with depositing and withdrawing. I think you deposit tokens that are not already on the list of Hitbtc or is the wrong address you entered.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

Dear users.

Man, people have issues with other exchanges, I heard hundreds of such related to exchanges from the top 10.
But this is definitely not the reason to call exchange "scam".
You need to provide certain proofs, otherwise take your words back.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: