Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XXXProfit] Reports & Information - June 15 Revenue Posted & New ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 53072 times)
chimpy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:13:14 PM

its really working?
and please tell me how much minimum  for investing?

Yup. Only good stuff to report about ABI.

I will happily sell you some shares, say 200, for 0.4 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:00:52 PM

Update:

With the last payout a handful of investors went over the 100% of initial investments returned. Those investors will now revert to their standard dividends.

I am still paying 100% of revenue until initial investments have been recovered so this extra money will be rolled into payouts for those investors who have not seen a 100% return yet.

A very big update is coming soon. Putting the final touches on everything now so should have something today / tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks

Looking forward to it!

Wanted to post already but waiting on my lawyer to get back to me about one thing. Might be a little late but I'm around!

Did the lawyer get back to you?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:40:32 PM

Update:

With the last payout a handful of investors went over the 100% of initial investments returned. Those investors will now revert to their standard dividends.

I am still paying 100% of revenue until initial investments have been recovered so this extra money will be rolled into payouts for those investors who have not seen a 100% return yet.

A very big update is coming soon. Putting the final touches on everything now so should have something today / tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks

Looking forward to it!

Wanted to post already but waiting on my lawyer to get back to me about one thing. Might be a little late but I'm around!

We are currently in the middle of a brutal back and forth. Brutal as in it costs me $200 an hour. I'm trying.
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:46:53 PM

Update:

Thanks

Looking forward to it!

We are currently in the middle of a brutal back and forth. Brutal as in it costs me $200 an hour. I'm trying.

Is there anything that you can tell us that doesn't require lawyer-ly approval?

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:36:51 PM

Let's see.

I have cleared up all obligations that require me to be out of town so I can now sit in one place or at least in the general vicinity. I have also reconnected with an old business associate that I have had extensive business dealings with both online and off in the last 15 years. We had been unable to work on any projects together for the last several years due to both of us having other obligations.

We have decided to get back in the swing of things in a big way and have green lit several projects that we have had on the books for years now with many others to be developed in the future. Many of these projects are adult related and that is where you and others involved here come in.

I will be assigning a percentage of interest on the first several adult oriented projects to all investors here. The reasoning for this is that those projects are designed to bring in revenue quickly which will help everyone involved realize a profit much quicker. With the new revenue coming in I can then optimize the current website / this offer to make a little less money in the short term but much more in the long term while still keeping cash distributions at the same level or even increasing them along the way.

Also, in the spirit of moving into bitcoin fully I am going to seek partners on my offline business that is my main source of income. It's a really fun and currently profitable business with daily cash flow and a lot of room to grow.

And finally, you would be able to trade your interest in one business or another for a different one. If you think the offline business or another adult startup has more potential you can contact me to trade interest in the current one for interest in that one.

I really hate posting information like this without having the full details online but I know some have been waiting for days to hear an update.

Thanks

Edit: On that note, would anyone that has risked BTC with me leave a trust rating. Someone that I am not involved with decided to neg me "just in case" as reflected in their comments. The red text is annoying me.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:04:34 PM

ABitInterested, I'm one of your smallest investors but I'm thinking of purchasing more shares if someone is willing to sell for the right price (might not coincide with the seller right price)... but I also have a question: What happends if, let's say you get hit by a buss (God forbid) with this shres and with the company?

-edit- I also think it's a good ideea if some mod remove the negative trust for OP.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

ABitInterested, I'm one of your smallest investors but I'm thinking of purchasing more shares if someone is willing to sell for the right price (might not coincide with the seller right price)... but I also have a question: What happends if, let's say you get hit by a buss (God forbid) with this shres and with the company?

-edit- I also think it's a good ideea if some mod remove the negative trust for OP.

Now that I can sit still I am going to take care of all of that. I am going to restructure everything with the same interest going to those involved but with all necessary provisions to protect you and others. Will open a line of communication with everyone to get everything important noted soon.

Thanks
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:30:51 PM

Let's see.

I have cleared up all obligations that require me to be out of town so I can now sit in one place or at least in the general vicinity. I have also reconnected with an old business associate that I have had extensive business dealings with both online and off in the last 15 years. We had been unable to work on any projects together for the last several years due to both of us having other obligations.

We have decided to get back in the swing of things in a big way and have green lit several projects that we have had on the books for years now with many others to be developed in the future. Many of these projects are adult related and that is where you and others involved here come in.

I will be assigning a percentage of interest on the first several adult oriented projects to all investors here. The reasoning for this is that those projects are designed to bring in revenue quickly which will help everyone involved realize a profit much quicker. With the new revenue coming in I can then optimize the current website / this offer to make a little less money in the short term but much more in the long term while still keeping cash distributions at the same level or even increasing them along the way.

Also, in the spirit of moving into bitcoin fully I am going to seek partners on my offline business that is my main source of income. It's a really fun and currently profitable business with daily cash flow and a lot of room to grow.

And finally, you would be able to trade your interest in one business or another for a different one. If you think the offline business or another adult startup has more potential you can contact me to trade interest in the current one for interest in that one.

I really hate posting information like this without having the full details online but I know some have been waiting for days to hear an update.

Thanks

Edit: On that note, would anyone that has risked BTC with me leave a trust rating. Someone that I am not involved with decided to neg me "just in case" as reflected in their comments. The red text is annoying me.

Thanks for the update - I think you can actually PM tomatocage and he'll remove the Neg Trust
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:25:50 PM

Thanks for the update - I think you can actually PM tomatocage and he'll remove the Neg Trust

Tried that already, no response. Wink
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 07:51:37 PM

Tried that already, no response. Wink

Post in the Scam Accusations section of the forum asking to have your negative trust removed given that you have since demonstrated the legitimacy of the IPO?

ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:39:00 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 12:37:00 PM by ABitInterested

Will be posting an earnings update tonight for sure. If you have an existing relationship with this business please PM me to discuss some things.

Thanks
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:36:30 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 10:08:57 PM by ABitInterested

XXXProfit Reports

May 17th 2014

Shares Issued: 40,000 @ .001 BTC Each

Profit This Period $820.42

Profit Share This Period After Server Bill ($200) $620.42

Earnings Per Share This Period $0.0155

ROI This Period (Two Weeks) 3.14% based on current exchange rate of $0.493 per share.

Deposit should hit Monday or Tuesday and will be distributed then.

If you are an active partner in this business please contact me to discuss the new offer I have posted in these forums. I would like to discuss either trading your holdings in this offer for those of the other or leaving your percent of ownership the same while giving you a smaller interest in the other business.

The purpose would be to convert this site to full revshare which should increase earnings long term but impact them severely in the immediate future.

Thanks
stuvwxyz99

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:20:24 PM

Will be posting an earnings update tonight for sure. If you have an existing relationship with this business please PM me to discuss some things.

Thanks

Can you clarify? Are you asking investors to PM you?
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

Thanks

Can you clarify? Are you asking investors to PM you?

Yes please, I don't know the final details just yet and it may take me a bit to get back to you but I don't have everyone's board name so would like a PM.

Thanks
stuvwxyz99

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

On that note, would anyone that has risked BTC with me leave a trust rating. Someone that I am not involved with decided to neg me "just in case" as reflected in their comments. The red text is annoying me.

Left positive feedback for you.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:07:12 PM

On that note, would anyone that has risked BTC with me leave a trust rating. Someone that I am not involved with decided to neg me "just in case" as reflected in their comments. The red text is annoying me.

Don't see it yet but thank you.
stuvwxyz99

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:15:16 PM

Don't see it yet but thank you.

It's probably in the untrusted feedback section (scroll down and click on the link to see it). Add people to your trust network if you trust them, and they will show in the top section. Details on how trust works is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:57:55 PM

Also left positive feedback.
stuvwxyz99

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:06:05 AM

Looks like the neg feedback has been removed from ABI also. Nice day all round.
ABitInterested (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:40:30 AM

Looks like the neg feedback has been removed from ABI also. Nice day all round.

Great news, to the moon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: