Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

It was great to start the week with an event hosted by our friends from Perlin Network, GoogleCloud and Ethereum Singapore with many great discussions on what it will take for blockchain & crypto to go mainstream!

As usual a great opportunity networking with Singapore's tech crowd!

Don't forget to Follow Quadrant on Twitter for latest updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Great plan, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed.

Thanks for supporting Quadrant Protocol, BrendanCon
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

You will understand too when the market will be improved. Good news mean a better market. Anyway, unfortunately we can't control the market- either improve it. In the really bad case that we don't see any actual improvement/development we won't have another option than launching in a bad market.
We have sent an email to all those who have successfully claimed their 20% partner bonus. Please let me know if you didn't receive it.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Throughout the upcoming weeks, we want to feature our community members- so if you would like to share how you are planning to use Quadrant to better improve the viability of your work- feel free to ping me. We would love to learn more about you and your work in the Big Data/AI.
ronaldodo

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

What do you define as positive or good news? So are you waiting for market recovery or for good news, if so how is one or the other defined?
I guess you realize both of these could take really long period, how could releasing of the tokens be related to that? Liquidity and using/buying of the tokens isn't related to market sentiment.
Conrad010

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

What do you define as positive or good news? So are you waiting for market recovery or for good news, if so how is one or the other defined?
I guess you realize both of these could take really long period, how could releasing of the tokens be related to that? Liquidity and using/buying of the tokens isn't related to market sentiment.
Hi there, I think you may already have had your question answered on Telegram. The team are monitoring the situation to ensure market stability at the time of unlocking. Liquidity is an important factor since Quadrant's solution requires a high volume of tokens to operate. Having said true signs of stability in the market will come alongside improved sentiment. The team will be examining the situation closely and we will update the community at the appropriate time. Thanks for your interest!
Parbey

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

The latest video from Quadrant Protocol CEO introducing the Elons Demo is now available on YouTube.

Click here to watch the video

zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

GREETINGS, Quadrant Protocol community!

Quadrant will have the following initial features and services:

• Data Stamping Protocol
• Stamp Verification
• Open Constellations
• Network Nodes and Clients
• Data Enhancement by Elons
• Public Chain Anchors.

Give a look at the whitepaper to learn more about the project.  Wink

Also make sure you are in the Telegram communitySmiley

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

It is very important that data providers can cover the capital and input costs incurred during the creation and production of their data assets
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

The mechanisms for controlling crypto allocation are decentralized and managed through a blockchain that operates as a distributed book.
Parbey

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

It is very important that data providers can cover the capital and input costs incurred during the creation and production of their data assets

Yes, that is a good point. I'm pretty sure the providers will factor this into their pricing.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Conrad010

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.
Hi there, thanks for reaching out Smiley

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink
In my opinion its time to unlock those tokens. Lets see how this week will go
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.
Parbey

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Im also supporting tokens lock. Wait until market will be grow again. I expect that next bullrun will be soon and than unlock tokens and list to top exchanges  Roll Eyes
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community! Wink

Welcome to Quadrant’s August 2018 Development and Community Update!
The team had a very busy month with a roadshow in China —  new demo release, and new team members joining the project and much more!

Click on the picture below to check it out!
Make sure you also join Quadrant Protocol's Telegram Group and participate in the discussions!  Grin

Conrad010

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Hey Quadrant fans!

The team would love to see your submissions for the Quadrant Protocol t-shirt design competition!

Everyone is welcome to enter so get started on those awesome designs! Everybody that takes part will receive one free T-shirt with the winning design, and a special surprise box goes to the creator of the winning design.

More details here. Wink

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley

It's a good decision has been made by the team. It's normal investors want to be able to trade their tokens. But there is no better option than what the team has decided.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: