Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:50:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Today i received my bounty rewards in my erc20 wallet, thank you very much. It was sooo slow, like many months, but finally i received them, thanks anyway, wish you good luck with the project Cheesy
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Today i received my bounty rewards in my erc20 wallet, thank you very much. It was sooo slow, like many months, but finally i received them, thanks anyway, wish you good luck with the project Cheesy
I say congratulations to you, finally after a fairly long time consuming and it took patience, they end up doing the distribution. Hope after a long waiting the prices in the market are also good and didn't disappoint. Good luck for this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Are you going to burn unsold tokens? You raised 80% from hardcap amount. And since beginning you had 1 billion tokens, so you must burn 200 mln tokens...
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

I acknowledge receipt of bounty on Facebook I even got a double payment I don't know why

I ask you to close the mail in the table on the bounty it is bad for the participants 

this may be interested intruders and there will be sad consequences
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I got from your first sentence that you received double amount of bounty rewards, I will pass this on to the team so as to forestall future occurrences. Your other statements are not very clear for me to understand, you can please try to rephrase them. Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated.

in the spreadsheets in the public domain you can see the email of the participants of the bounty, I propose to hide them from the public
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Hey Roidz92, thanks for your patience and support for Quadrant Protocol. Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I say congratulations to you, finally after a fairly long time consuming and it took patience, they end up doing the distribution. Hope after a long waiting the prices in the market are also good and didn't disappoint. Good luck for this project.

Thanks for the kind words and support. Good luck to you too in everything you do Wink
Parbey

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Are you going to burn unsold tokens? You raised 80% from hardcap amount. And since beginning you had 1 billion tokens, so you must burn 200 mln tokens...

Hello Magisterr, unsold tokens will not be burned. They will be locked and sold at a later date no earlier than 2 years.

The actually dynamics of this sale are not yet known Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I acknowledge receipt of bounty on Facebook I even got a double payment I don't know why

I ask you to close the mail in the table on the bounty it is bad for the participants 

this may be interested intruders and there will be sad consequences
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I got from your first sentence that you received double amount of bounty rewards, I will pass this on to the team so as to forestall future occurrences. Your other statements are not very clear for me to understand, you can please try to rephrase them. Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated.

in the spreadsheets in the public domain you can see the email of the participants of the bounty, I propose to hide them from the public

Hello there, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll inform the team.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

Apparently soon the team will unlock tokens and add a token to the exchange. I'm glad the long wait is over.

Parbey

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Apparently soon the team will unlock tokens and add a token to the exchange. I'm glad the long wait is over.

Hello Panosdada, as soon as the market is relatively stable, the tokens will be unlocked. We however cannot comment on secondary markets.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Is there any information on which exchanges will list the token, just wanted to know how much was collected?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Is there any information on which exchanges will list the token, just wanted to know how much was collected?

No, token still not listed. Even on Idex EQUAD token still not trading. Seems they are waiting for better market conditions and may be they want to be listed with some ready platform development. They raised 16 mln usd from 20 mln usd on ICO. Price was 1 EQUAD = 0.0441 USD (don't know about pre-sale bonus)
Joekondo

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

Greetings everybody!
The team wanted to remind you something and they did it with this tweetGrin

Join our Meetup Tomorrow in Vancouver Saturday, Nov 3rd
@Davie_Michael (Twitter handle) will reveal opportunities at the nexus of three of the most fast-growing areas
- Asia, Big Data and Blockchain. Everyone is welcome!
Take a look here and reserve your spot now (8 left)
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Hello, Quadrant Protocol community.

It is fascinating to see how quickly the data ecosystem is developing. The number of real-world applications utilizing big data to solve emerging issues like hunger is staggering.

Find more details on this tweet and while you are there make sure to follow Quadrant Protocol.  Wink

Also feel free to join the discussions on Telegram.
Chandon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

It is fascinating to see how quickly the data ecosystem is developing. The number of real-world applications utilizing big data to solve emerging issues like hunger is staggering.

Find more details on this tweet and while you are there make sure to follow Quadrant Protocol.  Wink

Joined the channels
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Joined the channels
Great. Welcome aboard, Chandon.  Grin
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

No, token still not listed. Even on Idex EQUAD token still not trading. Seems they are waiting for better market conditions and may be they want to be listed with some ready platform development. They raised 16 mln usd from 20 mln usd on ICO. Price was 1 EQUAD = 0.0441 USD (don't know about pre-sale bonus)

Yes, even they never distributed the token to the investors and to the bounty hunters because they are looking for better marketing conditions. Maybe they need to provide some brief explanation why they are waiting for listing, so that community will get an update about the listing and releasing of tokens.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Yes, even they never distributed the token to the investors and to the bounty hunters because they are looking for better marketing conditions. Maybe they need to provide some brief explanation why they are waiting for listing, so that community will get an update about the listing and releasing of tokens.
As much as the team would love to provide more details on exchange listings, one needs to consider that this is a rather sensitive subject -- with very strict NDAs and legal repercussions if not adhered to.

Keep posted, however! Michael Davie -- Quadrant's CEO -- is currently on a meetup roadshow across North America and more news are bound to arrive anytime soon. Wink

Make sure to join the Telegram Group to be on top of the news and developments and directly engage the team!

Also, the frst meetup in Canada will be held today in Vancouver!
Click below for more details.  Cool

trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

I guess they have raised 1000 ETH on public sale only. All other funds are from private sale. Yeah all waiting for the unlock.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

I guess they have raised 1000 ETH on public sale only. All other funds are from private sale. Yeah all waiting for the unlock.
Yes, 1000 ETH was raised during public sale. The total amount raised during both private and public token sale was about $15.5m. Thanks for your interest😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: