Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

A great and very, very interesting project! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into.
I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular and Do you have airdrop programs

Hey, thanks for your support! There are currently no airdrop programs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Hello, Quadrant Fans!

Quadrant Protocol Officially Launches, Bringing Transparency To The Data Economy.

Quadrant Protocol, a blockchain-based protocol that maps and authenticates data encouraging innovation and data utilisation, announces today the launch of its Mainnet, opening up its data authentication technology to public and private organisations.

Read more Here.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

I hope that with the current fall of the all cryptomarket your project will survive and will take a worthy place in the ranks of cryptoindustry.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I hope that with the current fall of the all cryptomarket your project will survive and will take a worthy place in the ranks of cryptoindustry.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Hello Quadrant Protocol Community!!!

November has been a key month for Quadrant, as Quadrant Protocol has hit several milestones amidst challenging crypto market conditions.Check out this report to see all the latest updates like the Mainnet Launch, Token Unlock, and other Strategic updates.

Also feel free to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch up on all the latest updates.

ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

Hello Quadrant Fans,

Have a read of this article that talks about, Why Singapore Startups Are Riding High On Blockchain Technology.

Despite numerous trust issues, there are no stopping companies from using blockchain technology. Quadrant Protocol's CEO was quoted among other Singapore-based blockchain founders by Entrepreneur on how they are harnessing the power of this technology for good.
Checkout more 👉 Here.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

My congratulations!!! As I see, you listed on CMC, it's great news

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Yes, now we are seeing it is listed in CMC but the value of equad is very low in the market which makes us grab more coins in the market. Now they are developing the platform which the price of the coin will increase along the with the updates they do.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Yes, now we are seeing it is listed in CMC but the value of equad is very low in the market which makes us grab more coins in the market. Now they are developing the platform which the price of the coin will increase along the with the updates they do.

Everything is going well. Quadrant was listed on exchange and now we see it is listed on coinmarketcap too. Also, the reason of price fall is not related to Quadrant.
After some developments, the price will rise. Hope the condition of market becomes better and help Quadrant to rise more.
alirezakaj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

Everything is going well. Quadrant was listed on exchange and now we see it is listed on coinmarketcap too. Also, the reason of price fall is not related to Quadrant.
After some developments, the price will rise. Hope the condition of market becomes better and help Quadrant to rise more.

salam ahmad
age mishe telegramet ro baram to pm befrest   kar vajeb daram
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

What the hell going? They were waiting with tokens unlock almost half of year and waited better market conditions. And now they unlocked tokens when market in a very bad situation? Who selling tokens in 50x below ICO price? This seems a team manipulation and must be investigate!
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

I think bitcoin will not go into a stable growth all altos, including ICO tokens will be underestimated. The crisis that we are seeing now will show what are the projects and their community. Only the strongest will remain. I think it's not so bad.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ahmadakbari

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

What the hell going? They were waiting with tokens unlock almost half of year and waited better market conditions. And now they unlocked tokens when market in a very bad situation? Who selling tokens in 50x below ICO price? This seems a team manipulation and must be investigate!

Why the team should manipulate the price? There are holding the tokens too. Same thing is happening to all the other tokens after the ICOs.
gembira

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Why the team should manipulate the price? There are holding the tokens too. Same thing is happening to all the other tokens after the ICOs.

You really believe in this? Price fallen in 50x below ICO price just after tokens were listed to exchanges. This is impossible. Who selling tokens in 50x cheaper than were buy on ICO? This is crazy... Other coins fallen as well in price, some more some less. But not in 50x just in 2 days after listing.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

You really believe in this? Price fallen in 50x below ICO price just after tokens were listed to exchanges. This is impossible. Who selling tokens in 50x cheaper than were buy on ICO? This is crazy... Other coins fallen as well in price, some more some less. But not in 50x just in 2 days after listing.

I agree that something strange is happening. But I am not that negative.
Do you mean there are some tokens that are sold on exchange by the team?
gembira

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:05:00 AM

I don't know exactly, but it seems so. This looking like a big manipulation. They said that want not unlock tokens after ICO was ended this summer, because of bad current market (when ETH was 300+ usd). And they unlocked now, when ETH less than 100 usd and price dumped in 50x just in few days. This should must investigate.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

Do you mean there are some tokens that are sold on the exchange by the team?

It is good to check their holding wallet instead of spreading the fud, with the active development team how can they sell the money for the cheap price. So we need to wait until the price starts recovering.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

I don't know exactly, but it seems so. This looking like a big manipulation. They said that want not unlock tokens after ICO was ended this summer, because of bad current market (when ETH was 300+ usd). And they unlocked now, when ETH less than 100 usd and price dumped in 50x just in few days. This should must investigate.

At the first, they didn't unlock the tokens. Because they were waiting for the market condition to change. Market condition didn't change. They couldn't keep the tokens locked forever and had to unlock them. Also, they were wating for the token to be listed on a centralized exchange.
gembira

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

At the first, they didn't unlock the tokens. Because they were waiting for the market condition to change. Market condition didn't change. They couldn't keep the tokens locked forever and had to unlock them. Also, they were wating for the token to be listed on a centralized exchange.

Ok, but they were keep holding tokens lock in almost half of year and unlocked in most bad time for crypto. Why? They can wait with unlock just one more month (Untill January) and will see how market going (because a lot of big good news coming in crypto in January). But they unlosked when ETH and BTC have most lower price... why?  This is not a manipulation?
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:00:52 AM

hi there. congratulations to the Quadrant Protocol team for being added to coin market cap! Smiley  I've added an analysis of the coin to my book which is available here : https://leanpub.com/coinspectre_2018_12 - the book will contain information on 31 coins in total when it is done, but you can go ahead and buy it in its current state and you will receive free updates as it gets more complete. In particular it would help if you can go over the EQUAD section and see if I got things right - let me know through the email on the above site on any changes that you'd like and i'd be happy to make them. (send the email to that site instead of checking the forum, as I am unlikely to check back here, due to time constraints). thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: