Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] Bosscoin - REVIVED - V1.0  (Read 9262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paradiselife

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:45:53 PM

You really are dumb, this1dude is from the US, were as I'm from the UK. So how can you make a comparison that we are the same person, that you can't.
But as for you being Bosscoin, yes we can say that is who you are!

Name calling is not nice remember!
Why should I believe you?
you are that1dude

ps.. thought I registered but I will do it now
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:47:19 PM

You really are dumb, this1dude is from the US, were as I'm from the UK. So how can you make a comparison that we are the same person, that you can't.

you are that1dude

ps.. thought I registered but I will do it now

We all know your bosscoin, don't you think it's time you just give up scamming people!!!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:52:56 PM

you are that1dude

We all know your bosscoin, don't you think it's time you just give up scamming people!!!

I am paradiselife, stop lying about not being that1dude
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:55:27 PM

you are that1dude

I am paradiselife, stop lying about not being that1dude
You've only gone and given yourself away as being bosscoin.

You posted this not so long ago and yet your now claiming not to be bosscoin, even though I outed you several post's earlier.

http://s15.postimg.org/ulva0os6z/scammer.png

Great for someone who is now claiming not to be bosscoin, a bit late there with the defence...

You also wouldn't have access to the new logo, if you wasn't Bosscoin and don't say you got it from the link on the site either as that's a dead link.

http://s10.postimg.org/xvghsvmh5/scammer_2.png
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:59:15 PM

is something wrong with being a supporter and advertising the coin? sorry sweetie that I advertised a coin I PROMISE not to do it ever again.. what was I thinking.. soooo silly of me
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:00:29 PM

is something wrong with being a supporter and advertising the coin? sorry sweetie that I advertised a coin I PROMISE not to do it ever again.. what was I thinking.. soooo silly of me
Keep up with the lies, as all your doing is giving me info against you.
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:08:01 PM

ya ya go troll elsewhere.. image is hosted here i.imgur.com/LAMxrTe.png and that's what was used for that thread if you were half as smart you would know how to figure where that image is hosted in that post... you fail

right click the image and find out for yourself

I think you are mad because you missed the bosscoin boat right?
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:09:57 PM

ya ya go troll elsewhere.. image is hosted here i.imgur.com/LAMxrTe.png and that's what was used for that thread if you were half as smart you would know how to figure where that image is hosted in that post... you fail

I know where the image is posted on this topic, I also know that in order for Bluemystic/yourself to obtain it you would have to be bosscoin!

As the link on that shitty site, hasn't worked since you posted it ;-)

That would be an ePic fAil on your part!!
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:17:53 PM

I know where the image is posted on this topic, I also know that in order for Bluemystic/yourself to obtain it you would have to be bosscoin!

ok let me see here if you go back to the beginning of this topic and look at that image their and the url of it you will notice it is the same link from imgur.com.. is there something wrong with me using that link? OMG end of the world that I did!

you missed the boat didn't you?
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:22:19 PM

ok let me see here if you go back to the beginning of this topic and look at that image their and the url of it you will notice it is the same link from imgur.com.. is there something wrong with me using that link? OMG end of the world that I did!

Did you just not bother to read what I said, we know your Bluemystic and as I said in order for you to get the image in the first place to post on this topic, you would have to be bosscoin.
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:24:29 PM

Did you just not bother to read what I said, we know your Bluemystic and as I said in order for you to get the image in the first place to post on this topic, you would have to be bosscoin.

Did you not see what I said? We all know you're that1dude
I am sorry I used the image that the OP used, sir this will not happen again
Dark3nvy

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:27:03 PM

Did you not see what I said? We all know you're that1dude
I am sorry I used the image that the OP used, sir this will not happen again
I did read what you said and I don't need to defend myself and say I'm not, as anyone with half a braincell could deduce that I'm not. How about you read all my forum posts and see if that brain of yours can comprehend what I'm saying.

Keep it up Bosscoin, lets see if you create another new ALT and start posting on that one........
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

best of luck to you sir and may god bring you happiness  Cool
this1dude

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:16:42 PM

whoa, I must have slept through this... I am apparently dark3nvy?  hahaha yeah I haven't been active for a while, but [take the tinfoil off now] that's not proof that I am dark3nvy who is in fact from the U.K. -- I've been chatting with him via Skype and after a bit of back and forth, he quickly realized that I hadn't made up my story about having 50LTC stolen from me by the original DEV of bosscoin, whom I suspect hasn't actually changed hands at all... perhaps he is bluemystic, I don't know and really don't care... all I know is that until I and the community sees some sort of proof to show that the project is indeed under new leadership (and by proof I mean for example, a discussion between bosscoin and bluemystic, or domain transfer info), bosscoin will remain in the trash... Yes, yes yes I know, you have a higher hash rate because you've been able to pay off some Chinese people hoping to strike it rich...  Meanwhile, I and others will continue this awareness campaign, to make sure that this message reaches them as well.  I also noticed you've been self-moderating your own forum... ahahaha  talk about being absofuckinglutely scammy... well done, very honorable fucking non-re-launch of a scam, worthless piece of junk clone

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

LTC: LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

"Greetings computer, I'm here to fix your user problem!" --
paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:20:45 PM

whoa, I must have slept through this... I am apparently dark3nvy?  hahaha yeah I haven't been active for a while, but [take the tinfoil off now] that's not proof that I am dark3nvy who is in fact from the U.K. -- I've been chatting with him via Skype and after a bit of back and forth, he quickly realized that I hadn't made up my story about having 50LTC stolen from me by the original DEV of bosscoin, whom I suspect hasn't actually changed hands at all... perhaps he is bluemystic, I don't know and really don't care... all I know is that until I and the community sees some sort of proof to show that the project is indeed under new leadership (and by proof I mean for example, a discussion between bosscoin and bluemystic, or domain transfer info), bosscoin will remain in the trash... Yes, yes yes I know, you have a higher hash rate because you've been able to pay off some Chinese people hoping to strike it rich...  Meanwhile, I and others will continue this awareness campaign, to make sure that this message reaches them as well.  I also noticed you've been self-moderating your own forum... ahahaha  talk about being absofuckinglutely scammy... well done, very honorable fucking non-re-launch of a scam, worthless piece of junk clone

hi Dark3nvy ALT.. ps do you get a hard on seeing that hash rate rise?
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:23:04 PM

hi Dark3nvy ALT.. ps do you get a hard on seeing that hash rate rise?

hey there, Bosscoin ALT.. LOL

I will have a giant hard on once I see 0kh/s, and we shall see 0kh/s very soon unless I get my stolen 50LTC back or proof that the coin isn't backed by the same thieves, what do you say?  Take this message back to your scammy leader Smiley

Best PPLNS pools for Worldcoin & Earthcoin: https://wdc.bettercoin.org  & https://eac.bettercoin.org

paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:26:54 PM

Your lies are so old now finally people are seeing the truth, sorry this1dude aka dark3nvy aka big liar
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:29:24 PM

Your lies are so old now finally people are seeing the truth, sorry this1dude aka dark3nvy aka big liar

hahaha... ok, great, let's take a read here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360987

and then this POLL:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359521

shall we?    Grin

fucking calling me a big liar is too childish man, seriously... you're gonna support a coin that's backed by a confirmed thief?  where's your honor?  you know very well the community will not condone fraud, which is what bosscoin has been fueled by

paradiselife

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:33:15 PM

those posts are so irrelevant and out of text but I know you're just mad because you missed the boat and you failed at spreading false info and now it has back fired on you with bosscointalk.org growing to over 150 members and a strong community of supporters.. now what?

what's the next plan captain america?
this1dude

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 10:38:00 PM

those posts are so irrelevant and out of text but I know you're just mad because you missed the boat and you failed at spreading false info and now it has back fired on you with bosscointalk.org growing to over 150 members and a strong community of supporters.. now what?

what's the next plan captain america?

Your supposed growth in members on your forums is dismal and 90% made up of curious few due to freebie giveaways... You think anyone with their head on straight will support a fucking headless project, manned by like 3 actual supporters (translation -- meaning bosscoin bag holders)?  I'd like to remind you, I too mined this coin for a week, promoted it everywhere I could (and original DEV was DELIGHTED with my work) and got robbed by him, none of what I posted is irrelevant...

THIS IS A WARNING TO KEEP AWAY FROM BOSSCOIN, AS YOU WILL BE ROBBED, JUST LIKE I WAS!

The legitimate community (meaning most people on here) are keenly aware of the fraud and won't touch the coin with a stick.  And like I said before, you won't break my what you refer to as 'hard on' to bring this thing down to the ground, where it belongs.

What is relevant here is the fact that bosscoin has any hashrates...  you're fucking betting on vulnerable, third-world kids who want to get a piece of the pie, who can't read english to find these threads and learn that bosscoin is in fact owned and operated by a thief

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: