Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New forum required for NOOB trolls. These are being released too quickly  (Read 335 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:32:06 PM

All we see is spamming of the word scam, new crap clones released 2 -3 per day all from noobs with no history at all.  These i think are shill accounts from other members who don't want to sully their accounts with the new scam coins they are releasing.  Someone is going to get hurt when the wallet contains a trojan or keylogger.

Let's ask if there can be a semi noob forum where you must stay for at the very least 6-8 weeks to give your account some credibility and save this forum a lot of nonsense and noise that is based upon nothing.

Endless threads all about the same thing, endless new shitclone coins....forum is getting overloaded with this stuff.

Only trust new coins that are introduced by someone with some history and even then run in VM.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:40:39 PM

lmao
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: