Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 2172 times)
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:28:03 AM

I think it's not. Bitcoin is just starting its way to mass adoption, I think the interest and knowledge about bitcoin will be much higher in the coming years. With respect to the rest of cryptocoins, it's normal that bitcoin is the one that generates more interest, after all it's the main cryptocoin, the first, the most important and the most valuable.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:31:00 AM

Never gonna be.

blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:55:47 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I do not think it is overhyped . It is been a lot of years passed but this is the time to hyped and i think it is not but lets just say that it is not it just a misunderstanding and also it is normal
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:56:01 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Nevertheless, it is better to ask this question to the miners. The advanced miner can accurately consider the cost price. Then you can talk about overbought or under-sold BTC.
That is a very good way of seeing things. As a matter of fact, savvy miners are the ones who have these kinds of answers. Do you think It is overbought or under-sold?

That still depends,the cost of electricity is different everywhere.
Someone might be able to make a bitcoin for 50% less of the costs that someone else has for example.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is too expensive. Its price is heated due to the high complexity of mining production. If it were easy, then his speculative price will be lower.

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

At this point, bitcoin is unfortunately almost entirely a speculatory asset. That's because we're still rather unsure whether it can handle widespread adoption. We're not even sure if bitcoin itself will be the crypto to deliver us into mainstream use (mind you, that is a rather important aspect). The values of bitcoin and all the alts that follow it are highly volatile because we've got great ideas but we're not sure we can implement them. As much as some things are certain in this space, there is a lot of confusion as to where and how we're going to get anywhere.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

At this point, bitcoin is unfortunately almost entirely a speculatory asset. That's because we're still rather unsure whether it can handle widespread adoption. We're not even sure if bitcoin itself will be the crypto to deliver us into mainstream use (mind you, that is a rather important aspect). The values of bitcoin and all the alts that follow it are highly volatile because we've got great ideas but we're not sure we can implement them. As much as some things are certain in this space, there is a lot of confusion as to where and how we're going to get anywhere.

I do not agree that bitcoin is overhyped where I think it's the people in the community doing some extra mile speculation about bitcoin could somehow be judge as more of a hype with their insights. Fluctuations of bitcoin is just normal where it hasn't gone deep and when it on the rise, the percentage is not that high and I consider this as a normal behaviour of btc market performance.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

I don't think so,it has good good reputation in very short time and the availability also minimum so it needs to have that such kind of value.But soon the price will boom at the end of this year so we cannot say it is over hyped it getting such support from the investor because of its volatility and the decentralization.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

At some point bitcoin was overhyped then after the bull market ended in january and prices started falling then people though that it was the end of bitcoin but still bitcoin was resilient and didn't die, and that is when bitcoin proved that even though it was once overhyped, it can definitely live up to all of the hype that it is getting and it is going strong.
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Nobody knows or we'd all be millionaires.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

I think Bitcoin is not overhyped, its just that bitcoin is really popular than any other cryptocurrencies so of course if they hear about digital currencies most people would automatically say or suggest bitcoin right away.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

I think Bitcoin is overhyped last December with a lot of bullish news and crazy price prediction. Right now, I think the hype of Bitcoin is over, which is why we are under 10k USD again.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

I think Bitcoin is overhyped last December with a lot of bullish news and crazy price prediction. Right now, I think the hype of Bitcoin is over, which is why we are under 10k USD again.
But Bitcoin is an iconic representation of the crypto world and as long as people do not switch to other
platforms, it will stay that way, and if seen from its growth it is guaranteed by a number of fundamental factors.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

How can something that is bringing a revolutionary global change in its wake be over hyped!!!!

Telling you, it's damn overhyped. For example some new technologies are bringing revolutionary in their spheres but casual people doesn't know about them. But BTC is hyped so much even my grandma know what is it
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?
Bitcoin is getting popular and its supply is limited, so for now I think Bitcoin Isn't overhyped

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Definitely. There's no doubt there are alternate cryptocurrencies that are as good as Bitcoin, or even better: lower and faster transaction fees for instance. Even when BTC tx fees have pumped up to 40$ it remained popular. I think the fact that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it is 9 years old already, which is why people trust it mostly, plays a key role in its demand.
you can find many Altcoins that have low transaction fees, Blockchain that can process transactions 10k + tx / sec, but can you find Altcoins that more decentralized than Bitcoin? I think NO

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
CatDaddy

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

No, don't think so. It is after all the first crypto ever made that has been so much and still successful.
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Bitcoin was overhyped last year. At the moment, it is difficult to say so. News about bitcoin compared to last year is very small. Most likely, the price is dictated by supply and demand.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

I think that bitoin is still underhyped, because there is still a billions of people who are not involved into crypto, and we are waiting them to come.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: