Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 2173 times)
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

Maybe you're right. People usually expect a much greater result than this is even possible. I think that 15k Bitcoin will not reach.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Still over priced in my opinion.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

BTC was overnyped for several months from november 2017 to february 2018.
I think now it has its stabilized value.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:38 AM

I am not sure, but it has a good value in crypto world. I am thinking that now it is very under valued due to some bad conditions and correction, otherwise it will be around 25K USD.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

I think it's not over hyped and I believed that it's just the way it is where people are making the speculation that is interpreted as a hype. In my views, the more the speculation is the better it will be where it can make more people to become interested with bitcoin. Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays and with this, many were encouraged to invest which other people concluded immediately that it is a hype.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

It seems to me that at the moment bitcoin is undervalued. I think that its price will be much higher with time and it will indeed acquire the status of digital gold. In my opinion, it's still time to buy Bitcoin.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

I would not say that bitcoin is much inflated. It already exists more than one day and just over time people began to trust this kind of currency. This happens in different areas. At first, people do not trust, but over time it becomes commonplace !
Yes, you are right for the time how many bitcoin people trust him and continue to invest in him, so the bitcoin now costs so much. It seems to me that in the coming years the price of bitcoin will grow even higher.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

I think it's not, there is no need for bitcoin to be overhyped because of the legacy it has been made for fast years tell anyone that asides banning on the different social media outlet, the regulation that results of a time to time correction and other situation that affects the volatility of bitcoin don't bother the continuous growth of population in crypto community, ended it is not a media hype but self-confession on how bitcoin help the entire community.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

It was overhyped in November-December 2017. That is why the price for it was so high that time. Now, I cannot state it. it seems to me, people have become more realistic about BTC and all the crypto.
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

more then sure this is so, btc was firts in crypto tech ,but this do not mean we must hold it. future is not for btc, at least not is  his current condition, BTC needs really good upgrades
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

It really is a nice question, but it kind of deserves this sort of attention. Actually it is the most famous cryptocurrency

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

more then sure this is so, btc was firts in crypto tech ,but this do not mean we must hold it. future is not for btc, at least not is  his current condition, BTC needs really good upgrades
People accept it as it is, so i doubt that bitcoin team of developers will do something in the nearest future, so lets hope and wait

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

If you asked me this question a few monthes ago, I would firmly said no, but now, taking into an account the present situation...
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Maybe you could make a case for Bitcoin being overhyped within the space (in terms of expectation of price movements etc.) but I think in terms of reaching the general population their understanding of Bitcoin is usually misguided, if they have any at all, much less hyped (especially in this type of market).
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

People accept it as it is, so i doubt that bitcoin team of developers will do something in the nearest future, so lets hope and wait
I think there is no need to wait. If we as the community of users decide that we are not satisfied, we can simply stop using it
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

Bitcoin was overhyped last year, I think it is no longer overhyped right now. A lot of the the people who invested in crypto last year joined becuase of the "hype"! After the market crash early this year, a good number of those investors sold their holdings and I think right now, most of the remaining investors know where they are putting their money and it's not purely based on hype.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

not yet as some ppl think, it is not a bubble, so that is no point to call it like this, some ppl predict more price, and we will see it in the next several years, the thing is, its amount is limited, so do it now, invest into this shit when it is still available.
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Maybe a little bit and maybe it has its dark times now, but it is still one of the most stable and actually the most famous crypto currency

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

The only crypto that is not overhyped is bitcoin. Right now if you observe properly you will see that there is not much volume on the sell sides. Also bitcoin has been supported by the long trend line back from 17-07-2017, its very imp that this support line should be honored.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I think Bitcoin is still underhyped because not many people know what it is. I suppose in the future the price of Bitcoin will reach new awesome heights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: