Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:51:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 2173 times)
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Maybe Bitcoin really is on a different throne. This coin has no competitors other than Fud. While Altcoin must compete features to get support in the future. So I think, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, and maybe this time is the range of the lower limit of this year's fluctuations.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Definitely no! We have that impression cause we are here all the time. By
here I mean this forum and entire crypto-world. When I open my browser
every shortcut is about crypto-currency, on my social network accounts
it's all about crypto-curenncies. I believe it's same with most of the people
here.
   When you ask someone outside this crypto-world they don't know nothing
about it. Here on forum we are small part of the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?
Not.
Bitcoin oversold by "Altcoin" lovers

Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Different answers here  Grin
But I think Bitcoin can be mich bigger as a normal payment..
If the transactions are faster and cheaper..

I think Bitcoin can go up to 50.000 with fomo

No Signature right now...
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Different answers here  Grin
But I think Bitcoin can be mich bigger as a normal payment..
If the transactions are faster and cheaper..

I think Bitcoin can go up to 50.000 with fomo
When team make RSK and wide Lightning it will great. And it gives strong kick to price. But if you say today that BTC overhyped I begin to think that you don's watch on the CMC for example. We see red tears only
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

According to me, yes bitcoin is over hyped but its natural considering that it has started something that is revolutionary and can change the phase of digital world and take it to the next level. Although, I would say that bitcoin has now become outdated in terms of technology. There are many better coins in the market which have real world applications and better technology than BTC and deserve more attention.
bahtiy

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

today i think normalize price for BTC. It is real price. no hype, no manipulation. price can't run faster that market.
Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

I think it is. In my opinion, the fact that it is the first cryptocurrency and has the highest value in the market are the factors that made it hyped more than the other coins. Maybe, if some coins replace it (which I think is not that impossible) it will decrease its value a huge amount.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Definitely. There's no doubt there are alternate cryptocurrencies that are as good as Bitcoin, or even better: lower and faster transaction fees for instance. Even when BTC tx fees have pumped up to 40$ it remained popular. I think the fact that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it is 9 years old already, which is why people trust it mostly, plays a key role in its demand.
Bitcoin is the oldest and the most popular crypto currency in the world. More than half of the people around the world know about bitcoin but don’t know that other crypto currencies like it exists that have better technology and applications in real world.

It can be said that the main reason for increase in price of bitcoin is its popularity among people that has boosted its price heavily along time. Popularity indeed plays key role in demand and on price of an asset.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:22:37 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

There are some good alternative cryptocurrencies, or even better: like lower transaction costs and faster for example. Even when the cost of Bitcoin transactions becomes expensive and takes a long time, Bitcoin remains popular. I think the fact that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, that's why most people believe it, play a key role in its demand, and boost its selling price.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Bitcoin was probably overhyped but now the price equals the mining fee. The world's average mining fee is about 6000$, so mining is not profitable. So Bitcoin is not overhyped.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

I know bitcoin is getting lower and lower its prices but i don't want to call bitcoin as an overhyped because of that problem. Don't forget that bitcoin is still the king of crypto and the first coin of crypto by its program other projects was copying what bitcoin have so don't be pissed in bitcoin.

nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

I think bitcoin is not overhyped but people are overhyped because bitcoin is still bitcoin,and will stay that way
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

I think some altcoins are over hyped then Bitcoins. No need to name them. 99% of the alts are useless which she created just fill the pockets of the ICO team.

Blah blah
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

Maybe. Because some buyers fell into it when bitcoin is on  ATH price  before its sudden dump. But still I believe that bitcoin no need to be hyped for the investors to hop in.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?
Of course, it is. Nobody has been working on bitcoin for a long time, its high price is due to the image and infrastructure. I think that soon the time will come for other cryptocurrencies to replace.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

No. If you think that then you haven't done your research. Countries around the world such as Venezuela have experienced a 95% devaluation in their currency vs USD. Countries like this need something like BTC as a store of value. BTC has so much potential, we've seen nothing yet.

@Taner if you think no one has been working on BTC then you're completely wrong, it is constantly being worked on!
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

today i think normalize price for BTC. It is real price. no hype, no manipulation. price can't run faster that market.
Things are better now, no more crazy price hype. I believe everyone will be better off with a market that is driven by adoption rather than one hyped by whales or by the media

But still we need to always expect surprises because no one knows its movement in terms of its fluctuations. Furthermore, it's good to know that as of now the market keeps in steady. We are now at the 3rd quarter and hopefully this quarter will bring us positive news.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:56 AM

Maybe. It has been pumped to the max. Now, the bubble is being deflated. And i think it is not finished. If you look carefully, last December was a pump and dump scheme.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

No. If you think that then you haven't done your research. Countries around the world such as Venezuela have experienced a 95% devaluation in their currency vs USD. Countries like this need something like BTC as a store of value. BTC has so much potential, we've seen nothing yet.

@Taner if you think no one has been working on BTC then you're completely wrong, it is constantly being worked on!

Countries like Venezuela are good examples why the world needs cryptocurrencies, there are many examples around the globe where currencies get massively devalued, mostly due to low interest rates and printing money to have liquidity in the market. These things work only in the short term and then at some point it collapses. You can see this happening with the turkish Lira too right now.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: