Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:41:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 2173 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

What if one day Bitcoin reaches another ATH, do you still think it is overhyped? Absolutely not. Bitcoin market is volatile and is full of ups and downs. And like we are in the current down market, it doesn't mean it is overhyped.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

No, I do not support the suggestion that bitcoin is overhyped because this is the oldest and most valuable coin in crypto, though altcoin may have advanced technology and maybe faster and cheap in terms of transaction speed and fee but this doesn't mean bitcoin is not better then they are. I will say that the slow speed of transaction is due to congestion but not withstanding, this coin is still getting more popularity and the community is increasing because people have believe in the promising potentials that bitcoin has and its price is also the highest of all crypto.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I do not think that bitcoin overhyped. It just very quickly gained popularity, perhaps this is just the beginning, and maybe the end of another bubble

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

BTC is not over hyped but I'd rather say much expectation is on profit from the investors not really on the adoption. Without adoption there can't be really rise in the value, the value is not over hyped but people are greedy of return from the investment.

BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

Sometimes I think that it's true. As we talk about BTC price I think it's overrated of course. But now we see a real price of this coin.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Bitcoin was overhyped, but now we've almost reached the bottom. It remains to wait a couple of months and I hope that the growth will begin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

I look at the mood of investors, users of forums, social networks and see that 95% are tuned to the growth of bitcoin, then I look at the chart and see the complete opposite.

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Now Bitcoin has a domination of 40-43%. But at the same time Bitcoin is the most liquid and sought-after asset. I think that this coin is underestimated.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

I'm not sure, but it has a good value in the crypto world, I think it's not too exaggerated and I believe that's just the way in which people make speculation that is interpreted as hype in the future, but in my view, the more speculation it will be the better where he can make more people interested in bitcoin. because Bitcoin will become more popular today.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

I can not agree with you, because I think your opinion is erroneous. Today bitcoin is the most popular crypto project among all the others. Bitcoin today is the benchmark of the entire crypto-currency market and I do not think it was overrated.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

BTC has got a confident position on the current cryptocurency market thanks to this hype. But I don't think that it is overhyped because its potential is not opened till the end.
Bitcoin is still a fast moving crypto, even after so much ups and down bitcoin is still no.1 in the list. So I don't think it is a hype because of it's potential lot of people showing interest in bitcoin that is the result of which some are saying it as over hype.

No, definitely not. It is the first cryptocurrency, the father of alts, the first crypro that is legalised as a state currency in Japan. It's one of the best coins for investment and long-term hodling. I'm actually surprised that many people do not know anything about BTC, it's definitely not overhyped.
crisronaldo40

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Don't think so, gets much more attention than the altcoins.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I don't think it's exaggerated. You may think that the price of Bitcoin is very high now, but I don't agree. I think Bitcoin will become more expensive in the future. Maybe not everyone can buy a bitcoin in the future.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?
I think the level of the hype is still very small. We see every year more and more investors who enter the game. I think that it is still very far to the peak. Similar conclusions can be drawn by looking at market capitalization. She is still very small in comparison with traditional markets.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

BTC fell drastically, and the price now is just getting higher.
BITCOIN price is not over hype, it is just the demand of the people and the development on it.
there are so many good news now, we should expect more price rise on this.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

Definitely. There's no doubt there are alternate cryptocurrencies that are as good as Bitcoin, or even better: lower and faster transaction fees for instance. Even when BTC tx fees have pumped up to 40$ it remained popular. I think the fact that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it is 9 years old already, which is why people trust it mostly, plays a key role in its demand.

Indeed, the fact that Bitcoin cannot be defeated by other cryptocurrency.
Altcoin remains Altcoins as pino on the chessboard.

Bitcoin has a huge capitalist for its total finances.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

Is Bitcoin overhyped?

overhyped or not, bitcoin still the best altcoins out there and it will go on until everything will end. Bitcoin will rule the world of fiat and cryptocurrency in the future. So its a huge profit if you have bitcoin right now, just get a hold of it and buy more while its price is not yet at its peak. Bullrun is coming guys. Fasten your seatbelt.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Perhaps it was. But if assess his technology then there is no. I think now bitcoin has insufficient capitalization.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

i think so, thats why we found many negative news related to bitcoin from every bitcoin's competitor as investment or as digital currency. or even we can found negative news to someone who make advantages from that bad behaviour. But, i really believe that bitcoin are the future of currency and will replace fiat or other currencies in the near future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Bitcoin the reigning king and top of the cryptocurrency world this is one amazing coin that has proven beyond any doubt that it's is the greatest. It value is huge and it's acceptance is massive so I don't believe that this coin. Is over hyped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: