Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 525 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:23 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:49:03 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

Look at this way, if mostof us knew which altcoin if it exists and if it is even listed on coinmarketcap be sure that it's price would be high already. Thing is that nobody knows what will happen. Maybe in the future we will all look back and say how good where  the times of trading etc. Do your own reaserch, don't trust people here much. As msot could potentially be shilling their portofilio, because they all want to earn money out of this. You have to read and reasearch a lot and have confidnece to invest into potential crypto, that is how this game is played. Don't look for shortcuts because if you do you might get burmed down the road.
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

There are 1614 cryptocurrencies as of today (source: coinmarketcap). Which will make its mark?

If you are looking for safe currencies go to coinmarketcap.com and don't bother with anything below rank #50.
These will almost all increase over time, unlike the other 1500 which are much less likely to move with the market in a bull run.
But if you do not have that much in crypto, maybe going for high-risk projects is better if you know what are you doing and research the coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I'm expecting the largest returns from

bitbay
blocknet
byteball

all are way below value

pivx could catch a good upswing too

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

And why are you asking about this? Do you have news that bitcoin has started to give up its positions? I do not think that this will be so, because now it seems to me that the most original and most productive coin in the market is bitcoin, I am sure that it will not have competitors for many more years, because this is our future and with its help we will pay in the further
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

the ones that create businesses around it. Maybe payment gateway producers, etc.
Of course also traders and investors that are open to new currenceis.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Its really hard to find or guess next leaders. I think , nothing is can be leader. If you found the leader , please tell me to.

pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Of all of them, I think the top ten in two years will be Ontology, NEO, Komodo, EOS, AGI (artificial intelligence), and probably the rest will be coins we've never even heard of.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Reach people of course. They will become leader of crypto market.They can give a direct to market.But , who knows, Its really hard to be leader.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

All crypto has the same chance to become the next leader, with the notes the coins can defeat the market capitalization of bitcoin. So far, there is not a single crypto that can beat market capitalization of bitcoin although the dominance of bitcoin has decreased to about 35%. Bitcoin is too strong because bitcoin is like a parent to altcoin that comes after it.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Most of the altcoins will lose its value in some years so we can't expect that 1614 crypto currencies will last long until next year.We can get the idea of which crypto currencies by seeing the ranking by CMC obiviously ethereum is the next best crypto currency.But it is hard to predict which currency at the earliest stage.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

bitcoin will remain a leader, with its total volume unattainable in today's pursuit, and this is a history and identity, I think other altcoins will not have a chance

streamplus

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

With the upcomming lightning network, bitcoin will go moon.

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

Ethereum as a whole is worthy of the first place at the moment with its platform. Also see what the result will show us EOS.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

will mean that people do not stand still and are thinking about new ideas and putting them into life .. the main thing is that this does not stand still and develop
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Who knows, but my bets are ETH, EOS, and NEO. I'm rooting for ETH to replace BTC in the top spot, I doin't see this happening in the near future though, it will take time
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

I think ada, icx and many other advanced blockchain based projects have good potential to make their mark, most of them have have already reached among top volume coins, some other include credits, aion and hdac, i think these three will also prove their potential this year.

Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

bitcoin will remain a leader, with its total volume unattainable in today's pursuit, and this is a history and identity, I think other altcoins will not have a chance
that's right, bitcoin will still be a leader, even though this coin is always hit by negative issues but he is still able to survive with all the conditions that exist. besides altcoin still make bitcoin as its benchmark. if this has not changed then bitcoin will continue to be a leader.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

I think for more years Bitcoin would still lead the market, I know that there would be a time in the coming years that a project would come up and challenge bItcoin and possibly surpass it in  marketcap but for now I have not see any from most of these Altcoins in the space

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

It is too easy to predict which is which,but it is difficult to predict it precisely because the market is too volatile and those people who will get FOMO surely are going to get rekt fast,i am not going to rely my trades with these predictions instead i will going to rely my trades both with technical and fundamental analysis because these two are the major factors on how these coins will behave.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: