Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1942 times)
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

Well because there are a lot of scammer out there and people tend to generalize because they just want to protect their money specially here in the internet you can't trust anyone even your closest friend will scam you for the sake of money.
Yes, exactly everyone is just on their guard. Thus, I think that you shouldn’t blame them for what they are doing. Internet, what more, is somewhere that most of us know it has a numorous scammers and also definitely it is going to increase sequently. Everything both have its characteristic, that leads you to know that cryptocurrency is going on by internet, you have to accept. Pretend that you are in other situation, I guess that you would probably act or behave like the way they did. Generally, if you are not careful, you will lose what you have quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

When someone is hit by a scam once then it will they remember so that when there is a similar offer then he will think is a scam, of course as investors we must be careful but do not ever think that everyone is a scammer.
well, bad experience is always the main cause of all this. so, only those who dare take the risk of daring to take this path. has a lot of negative news for now regarding crypto, it is not wrong if potential investors are careful in this case
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. There is no rocket science for always getting on higher side and never be on down side. This can never happen. Everyone would be seeing the loss someday and that is only time when people need to learn things. There is a saying, either win or learn. So there is always a gate for learning things that must be taken in consideration.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

They're just being careful. I think because they've been already get scammed and that is the reason why they very protective. Being scammed is very difficult to recover unlike lost or just accidentally put it somewhere.
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

The main thing is that your services are in demand, and bad reviews must be justified by evidence.

I think the other possibility is that in fact people who accuse you are actually competitors who sell similar or very similar products and they are just trying to make people afraid to buy your product or service.
You can not really blame them, there are a lot of scams on the forum and people are so suspicious it's almost paranoid of everything
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

People today are so smart and they even scamming other people and they take advantages of what is the environment around them like in bitcoin they know that they are not traceable so they using it to scam other people. Some people think everyone is a scam because they didn't understand the flow in digital world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

In the crypto industry, it's easy to hide your real information and easily hide the movement of finance, so there are so many scammers here. The only good news is that they are getting smaller every year.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

When I was young, my parents always told me to don’t talk to a stranger because I don’t know the person. That is wrong the truth is don’t easily trust and believe the person. We can’t deny a lot of a person suffering from the scam. Scammer only one motivation to the people they want money. To have the money they will do the devil activities. Everywhere there is scammer not only in our country, not only to others country mostly in the social media. The government can’t drop or stop the scammer, so you are the one will avoid it.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Because they are dumb and/or lazy to do their own research regarding their investments so they end up losing their money in filthy scams. There are many serious projects around this space which really want to make a change in the world. Look for a solid team with a viable working product and business model.  Wink

Some of them have really met great liars that managed to steal their money. Now, the people that were deceived think that everything and everybody are scammers.
Realistmoon

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

We can't deny the fact there are some ICO developing in the blockchain are scam because many people have experience in some cases which is failure to paid the participants and just get away without nothing making silent.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

I think the reason why they are saying bitcoin is scam is because they do not fully know what is bitcoin. They are not aware to what bitcoin can do and it is the reason why they they see bitcoin as scam.
actually they want to get cheap price.no one buy bitcoin in high price.so they make fud or saying scam every where, in order make other people panic and sell their asset.
They just wanted to create panics and take that advantage to buy cheaper coins, that's another point there, people who keep saying that bitcoin is scam are those who are waiting for opportunities, they know that by doing this they can create panics and weak holders will buy that for  sure without understanding the facts, there's a lots of reason behind it's just needed being assess well never listen to any kinds of fuds.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

People think that everyone is a scam because they afraid to take a risk. Also, they are afraid to loss their their money. And, also they have many fake news about bitcoin and other ICO that contribute the thought of other people not to trust in any other form of a decentralized coin. So that, they didn't lost anything and they will not enter in the crypto world.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

The reason why people think that cryptocurrency is a scam is because of the different ico's today who are failing to fulfill their duties like paying the participants on a decent amount or some of them does not manage to sell their coins on the right way like reaching the soft cap.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

People are just being careful that's why they are overthinking that everything is a scam. People thinking everything is a scam because of the threat to the people. Some of them are being influenced by what they hear,see and read mostly today all the information are being seen on the media where fake news and fraud are common.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

I don't think so but to my mind the answer is obvious because the number of scams has increased. It is difficult to define who is who. That's why a lot of people think that it is necessary to be careful with everyone
I would even say it is more like a defense mechanism for people. With the way the space has been over the years, it would be stupid for anyone not to question any service, so if the OP is real and people take him for being a scam, rather than taking it personal, which obviously will solve no problem, then he should at least prove himself worthy of not being called a scam. It is his business and he should at least know better how to sort that out.

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Because money is really a valuable thing, fraud is pervasive in news and social media, which is another reason why people think that certain things are fraudulent. In the Internet world, we should also be careful, because there are many scams on the Internet.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
They think that bitcoin and crypto currency is scam because of what they read from news and especially as what they have experience when it comes to online income aystem.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

So many peoples are afraid to take a risk. That's why peoples think everyone is a scam.
But I don't think if everyone is a scam. They don't believed bitcoin,  I think that's is main reason why they think everyone is scam.

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

It is true that many people are thingking that bitcoin and the whole cryptoworld is a scam, probably because of their lack of knowledge about this new system. Another reason is because most newbies or the people who are just new in the cryptocommunity who have invested in some coins, lost their investments in a matter of hours or days, and it is really possible here because of the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Those are some of the reasons why many people think that bitcoin is a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

People are afraid of scam projects because they were cheated by scams - there were not paid for their efforts or these tokens did not meet expectations.
Lucky I was - I have never encountered such projects though there were a couple of bounties that would pay in 4 months making me feel like I was played fool.

Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

Everyone is thinking that  all is just a scam either a person, product,or business because of personal experience or the most effective reason is someone like families,relatives ,friends or colleagues is saying that it is a scam. We tend to easily believe other peoples word. Sometimes we are to much skeptical that we have to see the evidence first before we believe that it is not a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: