Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Based Businesses/Services - List (India)  (Read 15712 times)
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:28:38 AM

hi can u add unocoin.com to this list as well

Sure ! put up an announcement and start interacting with the community.
Will add it to the list.
Yes would do. One last module for unocoin is still being developed and tested. I am also yet to re-write few info and statements on the website. Once those are done, we will also be coming out of trial mode and would do the announcement - most probably on feb 1st. I am waiting to do it soon as well.

When you say start interacting with community.. i believe i have always been since i got to know about bitcoins in may 2013. Am i missing something?

Not going to understand what subvolatil has in mind, but from my side, you guys have done a fair share of damage to the community.

- Fake testimonials/ name dropping of me and Naavi.
- Untempered number dropping to the mainstream press.
- All work by you guys looks like a money making attempt is all.
- There is no interest to share information with the community like buysellbitco used to do.
- No Open Source contributions although Open Source is being invaded by you'll. This, as I have seen is the most damaging thing for a business working with FOSS.
- All launch announcements and introductions were made outside the forums. You'll come here only when business takes a hit. This has been the same thing noticed from the old days of unocoin/ infonetenergy. And infonetenergy was not openly accepted by the community as well due to the pure angle of profit that he chased.

The problem of how to trust private keys to an operator with integrity issues may be the main reason why this community has no respect or acknowledgement for your work. There is also threat of a honeypot with your wallet operations.

As always - to the point!

+1
I really thought unocoin would be genuine like buysellbitco.in. but was really blown out when i saw the BAI donation to be mandatory in their site transactions.
I really hate to trade with people, who don't even know the diff between donation and ransom.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 09:51:41 AM

Good to know something instead of just wondering. Let me clarify what ever I can.
1. I had put ur name under testimonial while developing the website just as a place holder and forgot to clear it off on day of launch at global bitcoin conference. Organizing the global bitcoin conference itself kept me buzy and I could not look into final touch-ups of unocoin before its launch as both happened on same day at once. As soon as u mentioned about your name on Unocoin in an email to me the next day of unocoin launch, I cleared it off and have mailed you back "It was put there as a place holder for testimonials while designing the webpage and had forgotten to remove when it went live as GBC kept me buzy. Now it is removed". Like any new website, it just took a couple more days for us to get the testimonials from customers. Regarding Naavi, when we decided to put together an association, we called naavi the same day and he expressed his interest to be a member, so was included in members section of bitcoinallaince.in . How ever we could not get the membership formalities completed from him as our association is still in registration phase and we do not have bank account to accept his membership fee and it is the reason he said he is not a member yet on his blog when HINDU said he is a member. On the subsequent call to him he asked his name be removed as a member for now but offered to be a consultant for BAI which would be more beneficial to community and he is now accepted as a consultant for BAI.

So, you'll took the trouble to use my picture, name and some lies on a website as a placeholder? So, once you'll went live, you'll planned to take it down?

2. Regarding that 8% of bitcoins in India, is a result of spot analysis I had to mandatorily make as a bitcoin entrepreneur when IRS asked the question. It was based on the history of various bitcoin related people I have heard of and have spoken to, mining people since 2009, interaction of people in gbc, based on conversations I had with customers of unocoin when I call them to take verification etc. You know that I am quite new to bitcoin and I got to know about bitcoins only since may 2013. Ofcourse it as just my opinion and that is what any one can ask you as they already know that no one can know regarding the exact number of bitcoins in India. The 1% of bitcoins is in India is what you people think and that is your opinion as well based on your experience in community. Neither you can prove it is really 1% nor I can prove it is 8% and we both know it. If the knowledge that I have is right, just the highest 4 holders of bitcoin in India should surpass 1% of total bitcoins. I don't want to comment anymore on this.

I never made a statement of 1%. I never speculate on things that are beyond the knowledge of the public domain. I do not entertain rumors or assumptions either. Since quite a few of the people who had BTC in India, including myself have lost our private keys, I wonder what surety you have in this matter.

3. I would agree more if you say most of the work. There are instances where we have put our own money to spread the word about bitcoin or to help bitcoin. The team under CoinMonk do not involve any filthy rich people nor people with thousands of bitcoins. For every one in the team, bitcoin is pretty much the only full time work, all of us understand the potential of bitcoin but do not have the ability to buy lot of bitcoins and hence are working hard to get some to help themselves with the living and to secure future to some extent. Only since a month we are seeing some profits after half an year of planning investing and hardwork.

I notice that the shares tab on the coinmonk page has been removed from the page. Also, the event that gave rise to the idea that coinmonk was a money making op was discussed with me due to the fact that the mining equipment was never upgraded. This was discussed with me on multiple occasions.

4. As far as I know, every info that is worth sharing have been shared on the forums here - even though I believe this forum is not the only way to be a part of the community. coinmonk, mining shares for coinmoink, physical coins, bfl based miner manufacturing, gbc, irs visit to coinmonk, any info that would amaze me etc. Not all of these are indian sub forum but are on topics on this forum. You can visit my profile and read my previous posts. The only project which I am yet to announce on the global and indian sub-forum is unocoin. As I said, our team is still working on it after which it will be coming out of trial mode and will do an announcement. I am not afraid of what I am doing with bitcoin and do take opinions with people about new ideas and that is the reason some of you may know more than what is already. If there is something that is not shared, I would be happy to hear about it and am happy to correct myself.

The advice that buysellbitco used to help with was as deep as how to setup exchanges amongst other things. In fact, I am aware that his business model was vital to setup anything that you'll are trying. The community needs to grow and needs to understand paths and methods to setup Bitcoin companies and in that light, there has been no contribution at all. Owing to the fact, that you'll are one of the few who have come this far.

5. I agree we have not contributed anything to opensource even though we have provided some free services. We do not have anything that we can open source yet. I should say we also do not know what open source community is missing as we are not involved with any open source community at the code level. On the other end I do not see many bitcoin businesses doing any contributions to the open source community as well - I could be wrong though.

yes - you are wrong here. Besides, there are not too many companies to compare with. But the ones that are around, all have a small-large amount of OS contribs.

6. Um, all launch announcements and introductions regarding what ever we have done is announced on the forums even though forums is the only way to communicate to people. When ever I ask unocoin customers if they know about bitcointalk forum - 90% of them say NO. I would say the major reason would be that info about this forum wont usually get mentioned on media when they talk about bitcoin. The announcements that are missing is Unocoin - where I am waiting for the dev to complete and to come out of trial mode. I am not happy to announce that people can buy and sell 0.1 btc per day as of now. The other one that we are yet to announce her is BAI and we are waiting for organization setup to be complete to announce it as well. I am on the forum even before I started anything with bitcoin and I m not here now because business is taking hit - I don't know why you are making this false statement. I cannot talk on behalf of infonetenergy here.

Not a false statement, this was based on you asking me why people are not trading on your site.

Every decision is run across the team members to make sure the decision to be taken is the right one and hence there will be a reason behind every decision made.
I am not sure what exactly you mean by us having integrity issues. Also I do not see why people should trust the operator on their private keys when they obviously have a method to withdraw it to their own bitcoin address after bitcoin purchase. I do not see my work lacking respect or acknowledgement  - usually I have come across appreciations till now. Well yes I agree - when ever there is a obligation from govt that we need to provide them info, then we are just required to do it. I believe this is same as any other legally operating business in India. Sure you can suggest me any other way if you know that that still do not go against law.

I am not sure why I got dragged to unrelated discussion on this thread. As this thread was trying to list businesses in india that are related to bitcoin, I thought of getting unocoin as well listed as it is a business in india related to bitcoin is all. But it is good that I happen to hear some comments about the work I have done so far. Critics have always helped me to prosper as a software company owner since 8 years and I m sure it will be same with being in bitcoin as well Smiley

false testimonials are an integrity issue.
people can withdraw, but I am aware that your site is being promoted actively as a wallet as well.

spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 11:51:31 AM

xCharts - Very fast loading price charts for BTC-e alt coin pairs.

Currently supported pairs -  USD/BTC,USD/LTC,BTC/LTC and BTC/NMC for time span of last 2 weeks.

Bookmark it,open it any time to get a clearer perspective of alt coin scene at btc-e.com.

Market analysis report giving current trend and possible future support and resistance levels added.

UPDATE : xPredict - BTC-e Market Prediction Service (Beta)

UPDATE:Now daily high low candlestick charts available for  USD/BTC,USD/LTC,BTC/LTC and BTC/NMC .

UPDATE: Predict and win cryptocoins on xCharts.

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:12:16 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 05:02:03 PM by dashingriddler

Good to know something instead of just wondering. Let me clarify what ever I can.
1. I had put ur name under testimonial while developing the website just as a place holder and forgot to clear it off on day of launch at global bitcoin conference. Organizing the global bitcoin conference itself kept me buzy and I could not look into final touch-ups of unocoin before its launch as both happened on same day at once. As soon as u mentioned about your name on Unocoin in an email to me the next day of unocoin launch, I cleared it off and have mailed you back "It was put there as a place holder for testimonials while designing the webpage and had forgotten to remove when it went live as GBC kept me buzy. Now it is removed". Like any new website, it just took a couple more days for us to get the testimonials from customers. Regarding Naavi, when we decided to put together an association, we called naavi the same day and he expressed his interest to be a member, so was included in members section of bitcoinallaince.in . How ever we could not get the membership formalities completed from him as our association is still in registration phase and we do not have bank account to accept his membership fee and it is the reason he said he is not a member yet on his blog when HINDU said he is a member. On the subsequent call to him he asked his name be removed as a member for now but offered to be a consultant for BAI which would be more beneficial to community and he is now accepted as a consultant for BAI.

So, you'll took the trouble to use my picture, name and some lies on a website as a placeholder? So, once you'll went live, you'll planned to take it down?
--The truth is i did not want to take the trouble. Yours was the first photo i found in my bitcoin folder that i had used to put on GBC. I wished ur name did not start with B Smiley This was just after i put the GBC site together that had 8 speakers where we had used ur name and photo and some text to define you as a speaker as well. Infact there were lot of other stuff used as place holders on every page (even the pages after you login) on unocoin just to see how it will look once it is operations and those are removed. That is how a website gets developed as far as i know. Just my bad, yours was overlooked in the buzy of GBC. Sad part is no one else pointed it out till u pointed it yourself. I apologize for the same. I thought i cleared this to you when i met you personally just after the meet up two weeks ago though.

2. Regarding that 8% of bitcoins in India, is a result of spot analysis I had to mandatorily make as a bitcoin entrepreneur when IRS asked the question. It was based on the history of various bitcoin related people I have heard of and have spoken to, mining people since 2009, interaction of people in gbc, based on conversations I had with customers of unocoin when I call them to take verification etc. You know that I am quite new to bitcoin and I got to know about bitcoins only since may 2013. Ofcourse it as just my opinion and that is what any one can ask you as they already know that no one can know regarding the exact number of bitcoins in India. The 1% of bitcoins is in India is what you people think and that is your opinion as well based on your experience in community. Neither you can prove it is really 1% nor I can prove it is 8% and we both know it. If the knowledge that I have is right, just the highest 4 holders of bitcoin in India should surpass 1% of total bitcoins. I don't want to comment anymore on this.

I never made a statement of 1%. I never speculate on things that are beyond the knowledge of the public domain. I do not entertain rumors or assumptions either. Since quite a few of the people who had BTC in India, including myself have lost our private keys, I wonder what surety you have in this matter.

--You did not really mean you personally Benson. I am referring lot of other members who generally say we have 1% and that is based on their own reasons. My first reply who ever asks is that, i am not sure and no one knows. When they ask to take a wild guess based on the experience that is what I have said. Everywhere it got reported as an opinion as far as i know. Infact apart from this 1% there are also number like 30000 bitcoiners, 50000 bitcoiners etc. It is all based on the opinions and you may have your own. You lost your private keys? - i still remember you telling me two weeks ago that you might have used the worlds safest method to store the private keys that no one could even guess. Sure you might have lost some in early days but that is not what I m trying to say and losing private key do not reduce the number of bitcoins in india.

3. I would agree more if you say most of the work. There are instances where we have put our own money to spread the word about bitcoin or to help bitcoin. The team under CoinMonk do not involve any filthy rich people nor people with thousands of bitcoins. For every one in the team, bitcoin is pretty much the only full time work, all of us understand the potential of bitcoin but do not have the ability to buy lot of bitcoins and hence are working hard to get some to help themselves with the living and to secure future to some extent. Only since a month we are seeing some profits after half an year of planning investing and hardwork.

I notice that the shares tab on the coinmonk page has been removed from the page. Also, the event that gave rise to the idea that coinmonk was a money making op was discussed with me due to the fact that the mining equipment was never upgraded. This was discussed with me on multiple occasions.

-- Yes shares for mining has been stopped after it is clearly understood that, we were just ending up working hard to take our own bitcoins back after investing into mining equipments. How ever with our present miners, we have continued mining and distributing dividends every week. Yes the idea behind coinmonk to start with is a mining pool. When the idea of coinmonk came, the difficulty was increasing in single digit percentage. So holding 5-10% from dividends would have got us better miners. But soon after, we saw increase difficulty as much as 35% multiple times in a row which we could not compete with our 10% set aside. So the idea failed there as well. As of now the full profits are distributed to share holders and obviously the dividends are extremely less already as the diff has increased by about 100 fold since we started.

4. As far as I know, every info that is worth sharing have been shared on the forums here - even though I believe this forum is not the only way to be a part of the community. coinmonk, mining shares for coinmoink, physical coins, bfl based miner manufacturing, gbc, irs visit to coinmonk, any info that would amaze me etc. Not all of these are indian sub forum but are on topics on this forum. You can visit my profile and read my previous posts. The only project which I am yet to announce on the global and indian sub-forum is unocoin. As I said, our team is still working on it after which it will be coming out of trial mode and will do an announcement. I am not afraid of what I am doing with bitcoin and do take opinions with people about new ideas and that is the reason some of you may know more than what is already. If there is something that is not shared, I would be happy to hear about it and am happy to correct myself.

The advice that buysellbitco used to help with was as deep as how to setup exchanges amongst other things. In fact, I am aware that his business model was vital to setup anything that you'll are trying. The community needs to grow and needs to understand paths and methods to setup Bitcoin companies and in that light, there has been no contribution at all. Owing to the fact, that you'll are one of the few who have come this far.

--I did not exist in bitcoin world when mahin was setting up his buy/sell service. On the other end, infact sunny told me a couple of times that it was mahin who suggested sunny to start a service on his own when sunny asked mahin if he should help mahin with his business or if he should setup his own service. That is when we started thinking of unocoin. I agree that we have taken some ideas from various bitcoin trading and exchange website that are known to have good volume including buysellbitco. Though I might have not done any help to make people understand about bitcoin business publically, i always do that on emails and phone. Usually people call me to ask some question about unocoin now a days and then topic gets deviated to what they are trying to achieve with bitcoins. Questions that i cannot answer are when they ask something about legality. Let me know if i can redirect them to coinsecure.in live chat and if you are willing to help them. I do not have much knowledge regarding the law, clauses and terms.

5. I agree we have not contributed anything to opensource even though we have provided some free services. We do not have anything that we can open source yet. I should say we also do not know what open source community is missing as we are not involved with any open source community at the code level. On the other end I do not see many bitcoin businesses doing any contributions to the open source community as well - I could be wrong though.

yes - you are wrong here. Besides, there are not too many companies to compare with. But the ones that are around, all have a small-large amount of OS contribs.
--we are too new and we are trying to stand on our own legs i guess. But sure we will see what we can do for the opensource in the near future by taking others as an examples so that we wont get dropped out of the list.

6. Um, all launch announcements and introductions regarding what ever we have done is announced on the forums even though forums is the only way to communicate to people. When ever I ask unocoin customers if they know about bitcointalk forum - 90% of them say NO. I would say the major reason would be that info about this forum wont usually get mentioned on media when they talk about bitcoin. The announcements that are missing is Unocoin - where I am waiting for the dev to complete and to come out of trial mode. I am not happy to announce that people can buy and sell 0.1 btc per day as of now. The other one that we are yet to announce her is BAI and we are waiting for organization setup to be complete to announce it as well. I am on the forum even before I started anything with bitcoin and I m not here now because business is taking hit - I don't know why you are making this false statement. I cannot talk on behalf of infonetenergy here.

Not a false statement, this was based on you asking me why people are not trading on your site.
--The question i asked was, what could be the reason for unocoin not to pick up fast. It was just after 3 days since we relaunched unocoin. I was looking for generic answers about regulations or law issues you might have come across recently and you have better updates on these. Unocoin has pickuped great since relaunch i should say. It got popular enough that I had to turn down a lot of big bitcoin buyers and sellers (as they may not call me on same day) as i could not honor their orders myself. So i came up with the idea of campaigning which will be getting added to unocoin in next few days.

Every decision is run across the team members to make sure the decision to be taken is the right one and hence there will be a reason behind every decision made.
I am not sure what exactly you mean by us having integrity issues. Also I do not see why people should trust the operator on their private keys when they obviously have a method to withdraw it to their own bitcoin address after bitcoin purchase. I do not see my work lacking respect or acknowledgement  - usually I have come across appreciations till now. Well yes I agree - when ever there is a obligation from govt that we need to provide them info, then we are just required to do it. I believe this is same as any other legally operating business in India. Sure you can suggest me any other way if you know that that still do not go against law.

I am not sure why I got dragged to unrelated discussion on this thread. As this thread was trying to list businesses in india that are related to bitcoin, I thought of getting unocoin as well listed as it is a business in india related to bitcoin is all. But it is good that I happen to hear some comments about the work I have done so far. Critics have always helped me to prosper as a software company owner since 8 years and I m sure it will be same with being in bitcoin as well Smiley

false testimonials are an integrity issue.
people can withdraw, but I am aware that your site is being promoted actively as a wallet as well.
-- I answered about your testimonial above. i apologize for the same again. yes as with any online wallet, it is adviced that people should not store a lot of bitcoins in online wallets. but they may store a few for their convenience at the wallet. most of the people who buy bitcoins are leaving them at their wallet and people who want to sell as well are pushing lot of coins to their unocoin wallet and sell them slowly. I am literally not seeing any trust issues with private keys among the customers if that is what you mean. i would encourage customers to take their bitcoins to their own btc address or to their paper wallet (can be generated on unocoin) if they know how to handle them - it would just reduce responsibility of unocoin a bit.
-- I m not sure why, but i have just started liking answering questions. there may be many who may have similar questions to us but are were not asked. May be that is why you want me to be more closer to community Smiley
-- But no matter what, I do not want to spoil the essence of this thread which is meant to be for listing bitcoin based businesses with in india by subvolatil. If any of you have any more comments, then please put it on a new thread and i would be happy to answer.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:15:51 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 03:11:18 PM by dashingriddler

Sure ! put up an announcement and start interacting with the community.
Will add it to the list.
Yes would do. One last module for unocoin is still being developed and tested. I am also yet to re-write few info and statements on the website. Once those are done, we will also be coming out of trial mode and would do the announcement - most probably on feb 1st. I am waiting to do it soon as well.

When you say start interacting with community.. i believe i have always been since i got to know about bitcoins in may 2013. Am i missing something?

Not going to understand what subvolatil has in mind, but from my side, you guys have done a fair share of damage to the community.

- Fake testimonials/ name dropping of me and Naavi.
- Untempered number dropping to the mainstream press.
- All work by you guys looks like a money making attempt is all.
- There is no interest to share information with the community like buysellbitco used to do.
- No Open Source contributions although Open Source is being invaded by you'll. This, as I have seen is the most damaging thing for a business working with FOSS.
- All launch announcements and introductions were made outside the forums. You'll come here only when business takes a hit. This has been the same thing noticed from the old days of unocoin/ infonetenergy. And infonetenergy was not openly accepted by the community as well due to the pure angle of profit that he chased.

The problem of how to trust private keys to an operator with integrity issues may be the main reason why this community has no respect or acknowledgement for your work. There is also threat of a honeypot with your wallet operations.

As always - to the point!

+1
I really thought unocoin would be genuine like buysellbitco.in. but was really blown out when i saw the BAI donation to be mandatory in their site transactions.
I really hate to trade with people, who don't even know the diff between donation and ransom.
Yo, heard the same over phone from another customer as well today. I dont know if it was yourself. We are making an option to opt out of it that would come on the account settings page. How ever even if the customer opts out of this, we will continue to pay 0.5% from our end for every transaction. So only 0.5% reach BAI instead of 1%.

Addition: the option is ready. visit Settings page under Account-Settings menu.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 06:39:51 PM

Everywhere it got reported as an opinion as far as i know. Infact apart from this 1% there are also number like 30000 bitcoiners, 50000 bitcoiners etc. It is all based on the opinions and you may have your own. You lost your private keys? - i still remember you telling me two weeks ago that you might have used the worlds safest method to store the private keys that no one could even guess. Sure you might have lost some in early days but that is not what I m trying to say and losing private key do not reduce the number of bitcoins in india.

30000 is a number from the public domain. it is the number of sourceforge downloads of the QT client from India.
Losing private keys does lose Bitcoin from India.

subvolatil (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:45:25 PM

that number should be  divided by 10
       Tongue
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:29:43 AM

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:41:20 AM

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

Should be easy to put up a fake review Cheesy

thenoblebot

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Cmon benson .. the guy already apologized .... small community . lets forgive .. aint it so ?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:50:50 AM

Cmon benson .. the guy already apologized .... small community . lets forgive .. aint it so ?

Trust is like chinaware, costly and rare, once broken can be mended, but the crack is always there - Satoshi Nakamoto said this

thenoblebot

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

Trust is like chinaware, costly and rare, once broken can be mended, but the crack is always there - Satoshi Nakamoto said this

Did you just invoke satoshi into the argument ? thats not done !! .. hail satoshi (at this point im not sure if its the unit or the creator i'm hailing Smiley lol

-------------------------------------
SIGNED SATOSHI
PGP key : satoshi satoshi satoshi
satoshi satoshi satoshi
satoshi satoshi satoshi
satoshi satoshi satoshi
satoshi satoshi satoshi
son of nakamoto the great
MESSAGE ENDS

PS: Whatever the differences ...  we can all still (and more importantly "need" to) work together. And yes that was wrong about the testimonial .. we need to be more respectful and transparent with each other.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

I know you are more angry because that testimonial said you are a btc buyer and yeah it cannot be right Smiley
As i told you betraying your trust is not intentional. I can only tell the exactly reason why it happened and that is all i can do. But the good thing is i learnt something.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:15:29 PM

Can it be done now? Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

BTCIndia

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:36:56 PM

You made me revisit memory lane. We all have done mistake/cheated/backed from promises. Haven't we? *Nostalgic*

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:18:09 PM

WoW .....Can u please give me link of the post where Satoshi said it ?

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:41:37 PM

WoW .....Can u please give me link of the post where Satoshi said it ?

Hmmmm..  Roll Eyes

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

Subvolatil i saw you have added Unocoin.com now to the list.

Unocoin is not an escrow based exchange but a fixed price bitcoin trading web service. could you please correct the same. thank you.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:15:32 AM

Thanks for correction. It is still under escrow exchanges heading. can you please put that under fixed rate exchanges heading?

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄