Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Based Businesses/Services - List (India)  (Read 15712 times)
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 09:03:12 AM

Thanks Smiley

dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:32:12 AM

Thank you

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 04:55:25 PM

hi can u add unocoin.com to this list as well

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

Should be easy to put up a fake review Cheesy

On a rampage with this 'name dropping' crap.
I see that Highkart.com has been added already to the membership page of the bitcoin alliance.

Let me guess, it was a typo??

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Vishal has got in touch with highkart Amit and has added them after they have agreed. This is what I know. A typo cannot make a new name added Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

Vishal has got in touch with highkart Amit and has added them after they have agreed. This is what I know. A typo cannot make a new name added Smiley

Amit spoke to me today and mentioned that he had agreed to no such thing.
He had agreed to help, but not to have his name added or used anywhere.

Hmm, so its not a typo.

To obtain Business membership:

Please send us details mentioned below either by email or courier.

Business Establishment Documents ( Partnership Deed, MOA, Bank Statement )
Address Proof ( Electricity Bill , Pan Card )
Contact Information ( Name, Email, Mobile, Telephone )
Mail us at contact@bitcoinalliance.in to apply

I am sure that he has sent none of the above. Have any of the companies under Business membership sent those documents?
If not, I would believe that the only reason for those companies names to be on the list is to falsely promote yourselves. Especially since, one of them really did not want to be a part of your club.

This is an integrity issue dashingriddler. The faster you people understand that and adhere to it, the better it will be from the communities side as well to try and help rather than keep this banter alive.

A serious word of caution for anyone dealing with you'll.

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

Umm.. I am not in touch with Amit myself but Vishal is. He is also redesigning the website and rewording the statements since a week and now getting the charter written. It could make more sense if it has been put as businesses that have expressed interest in taking up business membership I guess. I will call vishal tomorrow morning to get update on the same.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

bitterconews

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:12:18 AM

Dear Benson, it is true I spoke to Amit and he agreed to allow me to post his Companies name on the site. If he has changed his mind he is free to call me and inform me about it in person. Joining the alliance is a choice and not a compulsion on any individual or business. I have not been part of this forum for very long but have read a lot of threads over last few days, where there have been serious questions and apprehensions raised about integrity of the Alliance and I will admit lot of mistakes have been made in the past.

Moving forward I like inform anyone who is reading this message that the Bitcoin Alliance India is not for benefit of any individual or business but to organize group of people who are like minded and want to contribute to growth of Bitcoins or Crypto currencies in India. The moment I feel that there is any individual trying to make any personal gains under pretext of Alliance I assure everyone I will be the first person to leave or resign from the alliance.

Just in case people are not confused we have not registered the Alliance yet with any agency or department in India since it does not make any sense to register the alliance unless you have substantial group of credible people with integrity to form its core. So we are essentially trying to find or be found by people who share the same enthusiasm as us about crypto ecosystem.

To help people make a choice we will soon be releasing the charter on governance of Bitcoin Alliance India for everyones consumption. People are more than welcome to express their opinion on the matter both positive and negative as we believe every comment matters.

We are more than happy to take suggestions and opinions from people who don't see value in Alliance too as long as it is for the cause of promoting Cryptocurrencies in India as that is the only aim we have as an Alliance.

Cause of Crypto Currency is always Above any Individual , Group or Alliance.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 05:28:54 AM

Dear Benson, it is true I spoke to Amit and he agreed to allow me to post his Companies name on the site. If he has changed his mind he is free to call me and inform me about it in person. Joining the alliance is a choice and not a compulsion on any individual or business. I have not been part of this forum for very long but have read a lot of threads over last few days, where there have been serious questions and apprehensions raised about integrity of the Alliance and I will admit lot of mistakes have been made in the past.

Moving forward I like inform anyone who is reading this message that the Bitcoin Alliance India is not for benefit of any individual or business but to organize group of people who are like minded and want to contribute to growth of Bitcoins or Crypto currencies in India. The moment I feel that there is any individual trying to make any personal gains under pretext of Alliance I assure everyone I will be the first person to leave or resign from the alliance.

Just in case people are not confused we have not registered the Alliance yet with any agency or department in India since it does not make any sense to register the alliance unless you have substantial group of credible people with integrity to form its core. So we are essentially trying to find or be found by people who share the same enthusiasm as us about crypto ecosystem.

To help people make a choice we will soon be releasing the charter on governance of Bitcoin Alliance India for everyones consumption. People are more than welcome to express their opinion on the matter both positive and negative as we believe every comment matters.

We are more than happy to take suggestions and opinions from people who don't see value in Alliance too as long as it is for the cause of promoting Cryptocurrencies in India as that is the only aim we have as an Alliance.

Cause of Crypto Currency is always Above any Individual , Group or Alliance.

bittercoinnews, I will ask Amit to call and get that clarified. He was quite clear to me that he had not asked for any explicit mention of his brand.
This is a fragile market, desperately in need of integrity and guidance and many cannot see how it can come from the bitcoinalliance. .

In fact, I see a decent amount of damage being done to the brands who do join at this point.

As you agree, Crypto is above any individual or group. When something sour is noticed, someone needs to step up and I can assure of my negative stance on the club that is being formed.

+1. This is something that should be done before on boarding businesses/ public mentions/ etc.
Without an ounce of clarity about the group itself, random messages have already gone out to the public under the guise of the alliance of India. These messages have further brought the negative glare on Bitcoin  and has discouraged several people from staying on the public domain.
If there is a counter-effort coming from any entity, that is unacceptable.

bitterconews

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:08:04 AM

I totally Agree with you on the fact that processes I mentioned should have been followed pre hand before making any public announcements be it as it is I also mentioned there have been mistakes made in the past. As far as I am concerned BAI is an Idea and people are free to express their opinion both positive and negative. BAI is not an attempt to capture the agenda on Crypto but to take the conversation further.

I like to know more about why you feel association with BAI is bad for companies or Individuals. That said I am totally OK with your negative stance on Alliance as it will always keep us on our toes and grounded before every decision making we indulge in as a group.

"People are more than welcome to express their opinion on the matter both positive and negative as we believe every comment matters."
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 06:18:46 AM

I like to know more about why you feel association with BAI is bad for companies or Individuals. That said I am totally OK with your negative stance on Alliance as it will always keep us on our toes and grounded before every decision making we indulge in as a group.

"People are more than welcome to express their opinion on the matter both positive and negative as we believe every comment matters."

Integrity issues and harmful press releases are 2 big reasons at this point. And there are other points scattered across the forums as well.

bitterconews

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

For all I care the Alliance may never work but I believe it is worth the effort. Personally speaking I only care about Crypto whether its is BAI or some other group or individual who take up the cause and takes the conversation on Crypto further I am Happy.
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

I have just joined with this site and made a sale.  I will review, once I got the payment.
hey where is my review? You have sold bitcoins a couple of times and have got the payment already Smiley

Sorry for my delayed response, because I am in a tour in last ten days.

Yes, I already done couple of transactions with Unocoin.com without any problem. Always got payment within 24 hours to 48 hours.

Also I am going to do more business with them.

If they offer, Same day payment - they must become No.1 position in India.
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:29:22 AM

Yes, I already done couple of transactions with Unocoin.com without any problem. Always got payment within 24 hours to 48 hours.

Thanks for the review. Can you please put your reivew here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438750.0  this is a thread dedicated for Unocoin.
Also if you are willing to permit, i am willing to use your review as testimonial on Unocoin website. Let me know.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:42:50 PM

So, who is No. 1 at this moment ? Wink

saasz

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:39:50 AM

Pin ur business at http://coinmap.org

Helpful for the community

AnonTAXI

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:49:24 AM

I accept bitcoins for a taxi service in Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bombay with a focus on anonymity.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 02:54:58 AM

I accept bitcoins for a taxi service in Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bombay with a focus on anonymity.

Very nice. All the best!

AnonTAXI

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:18:50 AM

Very nice. All the best!

Thank you. As a moderator you are welcome to a free trip worth up to $20 USD.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

Very nice. All the best!

Thank you. As a moderator you are welcome to a free trip worth up to $20 USD.

Woohoo!

I will use this offer if I am flying out for any out of city meetups. Thank You!

G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:11:40 AM

this is awesome

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: