Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 867 times)
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

We need not only a professional manager. For success, the idea, the team of professionals and the budget ICO is important

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
I really do look at the managers rank, as the higher the rank the better the campaign, but of course not always. I also look at trust of the manager and of course read ICO then, after I have chosen the manager. Manager is very important in bounty campaigns as they are the ones who picks, what work they get and they are the first one interested in ICO success, as they get paid too. If ICO is not successful they are not getting paid too, just like we are, so I trust to rank as they pick and have more experience to choose the ICO, which we all depend on paying after the end of it

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Its hard to entrust a task to someone who is new in the business. Its same with hiring an employee, most of the the time those with experience gets hired while the new ones try to establish a good resume by taking on small tasks. Those that are experienced may come with a price but they will not ruin their reputation for just a few dollars. Downside is, those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.
This is the sad reality where newbie managers would really have the hard time to get their experience since they arent being considered to be chosen. This is always been part of the hardship when we do just starting up. Even if we are good on handling campaign and do have the idea and some experience we wont really be easily considered thats why it do still takes time for someone to be reputable. Forum ranking is one of factors to be based if the project is legit or not but not all the times since there are managers in the past gone scam even they are high ranked due to those accounts are being hacked.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

I don't believe this, it still depends on the project!

I am scammed on Providence, i'm not sure if its a scam because this is a frozen project for now and we don't have any news about it yet.
The favorite manager Sergei who handled HeroCoin last year was not paid yet by that project. Providence is a great project, the community is good but it turn to a scam.

needmoney is a famous bounty manager also, like his name tho it's only money talks. Tokensuite always accept some offers, but some of  project handled by their team was scam. That's only my experience with it
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
I guess we are forgetting here that managers are just there to do their own job and there is simply no way anyone can easily find out if a project ends up successful or ends up a scam just because the manager is a high ranked member.

It is all about the team and even though some managers always take their time to scrutinize the project they want to collect, some really do not always care and what they are after most of the time is just what they get paid and the rest is left for you as an individual to make your own decision.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

higher rank manager or/and with higher trust are well experience in managing campaign. they choose what is a good campaign to manage. if the ICOs team where to choose between a higher rank and a lower rank they will surely choose the high rank. campaign is run to help ICOs promote their project and campaign helps a lot. if it don't get enough funds maybe the problem is in the campaign or in the project.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

For some reason manager's rank is take effect for the sucessfull campaign. Many of higher manager will choose the trusted campaign and run on it. So we can trust the manager because the campaign already qualified. People can give the manager negative trust if the campaign is scam. It will influence for the manager job. But we must note that the lower rank of the manager is also can make the campaign successfull. Because the manager's job is just to share the campaign, lead us to know how we can join, what is the rules and distribute the tokens depend our stakes. So its not always depend on the manager level but the project it self. Does it have good team, good roadmap, good plan and so on that lead the campaign to the successfull. Even the lower rank of manager can lead the campaign successfull. Give it a try so we can know which manager  is qualified for us.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

As for me, I choose the manager who has already paid me from the past bounty he managed and then I will stick to him. No matter how good or weak the project will be at least I know I am getting paid at the end of the campaign.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

For me the credits to get the job done is important so a good amount of work in his/her portfolio is important so as of now an experienced and member with a higher rank is ideal. However we should also consider new members with the potential to get the job done. Getting in experience to the new blood is also ideal as they will be the ones who will inherit the job that the current bounty managers do.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

the work would be great if done by experts who have had experience in their field. Indeed no guarantee for sure, but at least if it professional will provide the best results. just imagine if a new person who handles, probably successfully do exist but also will surely be a lot of constraints on any of it.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

There are some assumptions of those thoughts where the higher level of the manager bounty will define the successful project.
It may be true, some experienced bounty manager may have their considerations to accept an ICO project to be managed.
But once more, we may not trust it 100%. We should also connect to evaluate the ICO project and its bounty campaign to avoid the scams. it is important o take some other considerations such as the token supply and allocation, trusted web and whitepaper representing their project concept, the team behind the project and others.
Here, I also ever joined the bounty campaign with JR member, but it is usually because it is managed by the ICO project itself.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
It is really a factor as some of them has a reputation to build and they are always very careful of the project they are choosing so as not to end up being a manager that is full of scam projects. I believe they know that the more successful project they manage, the more their project portfolio keep building and the better chances for them to always hit more good project to manage which is what some do not take into consideration, However, I still believe it is not by rank as some high ranked members usually do not care except for few.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Of course, I recently participated in the bounty of the company it is called Knowledge. So I want to say that the Manager who worked there did their job at the highest level!)
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

yes, you are right, ICO's success is not determined by the manager, and also not determined by a high ranking manager. so, that's not the main scoring standard.

but, usually the team will choose a manager that has been popular and famous as amazix team, tokensuite, hotachy, and others. with the purpose to increasing the project rate. because more members participate, the project will be more easily accepted by the public, especially investors.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

Not always the level decides, there are projects that the companies conduct themselves, or find someone from their own.And this does not mean that the company will fail.In my practice there were companies of small ranks that brought good performance.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

You just hit the point. Being paid for bounty campaigns, it's solely dependent on luck. Even most reputable projects that reach their caps still don't pay the bounty participants. I did Envion and Tokenpay bounty, all this eo bounty, haven't paid upto now despite reaching their caps during their ICO. So it's luck that works here.
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer. Choosing a low rank/newbie manager will just make you feel uncomfortable since whenever the campaign got messed up then they have nothing to lose since they didn't have reputation to protect. But not all high rank managers are doing some background checking since there is accounts buying. You must review the project for yourself so that no more blaming no matter what happened at the end.

I agree with you. Convenience in bounty participation managed by high level managers with low is different. That's probably because managers who have higher levels experience more in management than low levels, resulting in trust. However, they are not a guarantee for project success.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

That's not quite true for many campaigns. The bounty manager is the time to link the devs of the project to the people who do marketing work for them (bounty). The problem here is considered in many aspects of logic. I see many ico projects have high ranking managers but it still fails. or even projects that are considered "dead". by having conflicts between devs or project heads. or devs have stopped developing the project and do not need the reason. It has many factors and requires fair judgment.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

level manager only affects the performance of work done bounty manager. not all successful bounty managers manage ICO projects.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

ICO raised = bounty success.
there are more campaigns inside a bounty.
and those will be paid once soft cap reached.
who ever the manager is, as long as soft cap not reach. it will be a failed bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: