Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 867 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

The manager's experience is certainly good, but the success of the campaign depends only on the success of the project. Only this will depend on our earnings and the manager has nothing to do with it.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

Many successful ICO with generous reward for hunter i know was run by themself, so i think manager level is not related, they just guarantee about the project  Grin
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Its hard to entrust a task to someone who is new in the business. Its same with hiring an employee, most of the the time those with experience gets hired while the new ones try to establish a good resume by taking on small tasks. Those that are experienced may come with a price but they will not ruin their reputation for just a few dollars. Downside is, those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.

I also chose a high rank campaign manager too because when something happen, the manager can do anything to fix what happen and he has an experience from this forum so it is advantage.

When the project does not paid, the manager can be the one who blame by others so the trust he have, it can cause by a red trust.  The red trust can ruin your account even it is higher because it is dirt on your name on this forum unless the person who gave to you, will retake it.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

In fact, the success of the project is not always determined by the level of the lead manager of the campaign. It happens that in the case of popular managers, projects in the end do not pay coins. And it happens that an unknown manager with a low rank achieves success and everyone is satisfied with the result. You need to choose a project, not a company manager. We need to rely on this issue on ourselves and on the quality of the project.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

nothing campaign manager only rank jr member
never dev can interest use campaign manager only Jr member, because very low trust
except dev team
or added in team not open self service, sample amazix team, amazix team is high brand ca incraese trust ico project
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
Manager level does not depends on the rank,it does by their reputation.The well experienced campaign managers never support the low quality projects because it will spoil their career to if it doesn't make enough funds.There are some bounty managers are there who projects are successful mostly so you can join on their bounties to make money.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

For me at present time it isn't the main indicator at the choice of the company. The idea of the project both my personal analysis and my opinion on this project is more important for me. Just the rank of the manager pushes me to studying of this company, so for example I won't consider the company where the manager of a low rank, but I will change the opinion if I see interesting material about this company.
X-avier

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Yes, I choose mostly managers with whom I have already worked, but I do not agree that the manager's rating should be very high, I know several managers of rank. Full member, they have good projects, and they work fine.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

I agree with you. Many bounty participants think that if the bounty is managed by a high rank manager, then the bounty itself is profitable. This is not true. Boutny managers are paid for this job. They dont manage the project, they just manage bounty. If the project doesnt earn enough, they dont pay to participants. Bounty managers can not do anythink for this.
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:09 AM

The favorite manager Sergei who handled HeroCoin last year was not paid yet by that project. Providence is a great project, the community is good but it turn to a scam.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Participation in award and signature campaigns is very important. Apart from this participation SoftCap is important. Sales and everything is important, what is the situation with the project.
Hazaki

Merit: 156

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

The manager level isn't a true indicator to whether the campaign will be a successful one or not ,and won't be even close to making people know whether that campaign will be paying the campaigners or not . The manager level ain't an insurance for the campaign's credibility  neither , and we have seen the example of a very known and highly ranked campaign manager that took part in promoting for a fake campaign that kept telling people that they were making money from their ICO while it wasn't the case . Many investors lost a lot of their assets due to that campaign , and  the manager got red painted even tho he offered to fully repay the investors all what they have lost .
So the "Manager level / trust rating = Campaign's success" is totally bullshit .
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Indeed good ranked manager is one of the most important factor for choosing ICO or participating in bounty. As the problem of scam ICO increasing day by day we need to be more careful also we have seen that not all ICO came to be successful. But I have see some successful ICO that have good Manager.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

The benefit of choosing higher ranked campaign managers is that they are likely to be more experienced at picking good campaigns to support, they don't want to waste their time either. However, it doesn't guarantee success as they too might get scammed in the end

alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

I think so. Manager Level = Campaign Successfully. However, it does not always happen, because all the same the success of the project does not depend on managers and there are unscrupulous developers of projects
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:40 PM

Yes, I do pay attention to the rank of bounty managers.
I try avoiding campaigns that are administered by Newbies of Jr. Members as this is the clear evidence of the lack of experience.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Manager level does not depends on the rank,it does by their reputation.The well experienced campaign managers never support the low quality projects because it will spoil their career to if it doesn't make enough funds.There are some bounty managers are there who projects are successful mostly so you can join on their bounties to make money.
As of now we can still see some newbie or jr. member managers which supposed they are part of the team and it doesnt really rely anytime with Managers rank or reputation on success of a certain ICO. Ive seen lots of scenarios where theres a newbie campaign manager but still he do able to run the campaign well and with professionalism.
But nowadays bounty hunters are always keeping an eye to those managers who have been here for years managing campaigns and for those who do have high chance of success on handling campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

You're right. Yes, you do not need to pay attention only to the manager, besides the manager there is the idea of the project, and this is very important

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

As for me, I choose the manager who has already paid me from the past bounty he managed and then I will stick to him. No matter how good or weak the project will be at least I know I am getting paid at the end of the campaign.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

I study the project, make a decision. A project can be popular with a low-ranking manager. It all depends on the project. It's my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: