Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 867 times)
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

for me i higher manager a higher campaign rate success but i think not all high managers manages the promising ico's
mattcerna16

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

No, doesn't make much difference.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

There are exceptions everywhere, but there is a logical connection. After all, the levels go to the forum for a reason, and, consequently, the more active the account, the higher its rating. Activity - skills and experience, as well as reputation on the resource. Such people are trying to hire really responsible campaigns.  Roll Eyes
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

Managers with high rank have already held many companies, and you can see the statistics of successful companies. Some companies themselves oversee the bounty, I like working with them, in most cases they are very responsive, they have good feedback.
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

This of course affects, since the higher the rank of the user who is engaged in the company on bitcointalk, the higher the price of his word. This is worth paying attention to.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
Yes, of course the higher the ranking of managers the more trustworthy. In this case, experience and working professionally become an important point for a manager. In addition, high ranking managers are usually more selective in selecting projects.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
Ofcourse Legendary manager is more attracted than lower ranks but it doesn't enough to make a project successful,sometimes we have seen a great manager accept a campaign that in soon turns out to be scams so its not about the manager its about the team behind the projects ,and ofcourse the strategies they are using for success
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

Yep it depends to the project if they are successful or not and it doesn't mean that the highest level rank manager will bring success of the ICO, the campaign manager are bounty hunters so before you to join bounty campaign check the ICO first if it is really legit or scam ICO.

luongkaren

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

I want to join the bounty
. I think BMs with higher rank will be more prestigious
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

For me yes because the high ranked manager less ico scam and i think they got the best ones.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

yes, that's true. Manager Level really means campaign successfully, that's why we have to check everything about the campaign, start from their manager and also the developer. That's how we can decide that campaign will become huge or not
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I agree, having a Senior does not mean that you won´t get scammed, but it is more trustworthy because they have more experience.

Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Yes, I have participated in campaigns managed by junior members but they are a risk if you know what I mean. I always make sure the funds are with escrow before I join. It is very important to choose your campaigns based on managers. Trusted managers will always prevent participants from getting scammed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
quista

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

There are reputable campaign managers in here. Me and I think many users check their campaigns which seem more trustable.
But it doesn't mean they can't promote without know it.
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

As for me, I choose the manager who has already paid me from the past bounty he managed and then I will stick to him. No matter how good or weak the project will be at least I know I am getting paid at the end of the campaign.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

There are newbie campaign managers which is being doubted by most and that's associated with the team itself.

Having a well known manager is also guaranteeing that you are safe.

Vires in Numeris
Grigorashev

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

This is not a prerequisite. Bounty manager is an employee who gets paid for his work. He has no direct relationship to the product that he promotes.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

It just adds confidence that the project will be successful, no one wants to risk understanding that the project is little-known and with minimal experience people. But on the other hand, the campaigns themselves are not interested in newcomers.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

I don't think the rank of the user who created the ANN thread or the rank of the bounty manager matters here. Its the team behind a project and whether the project can possibly be done. while we can consider the rank, it might not be the basis of whether the campaign participants will be paid. Its the ICO promoted successfully and got funds from investors.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

The level of manager doesn’t really cool enough to conclude on the performance and intergrity of a manager. Some would be of higher and won’t deliver the best while some would be of lower rank and they would deliver positively. The only thing I would accept is a higher rank would not want his/her name to be stained

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: