Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete me.  (Read 3285 times)
JunkCoin (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:53:22 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 04:59:46 PM by JunkCoin

delete me. new thread design made.
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:24:18 PM

I am interested in ordering a couple of phones from you. If we do a deal can we do it on escrow?
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:30:59 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 06:46:46 PM by JunkCoin

I am interested in ordering a couple of phones from you. If we do a deal can we do it on escrow?

Currently, the only payment processors accept are the ones on our Website, we will be looking to add an Escrow gateway in the future maybe.

Kind regards.

Added some lower end phones as well Smiley
tolega

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:49:56 PM

Currently, the only payment processors accept are the ones on our Website, we will be looking to add an Escrow gateway in the future maybe.

Kind regards.

Added some lower end phones as well Smiley

I can put bitcoins on blockchain escrow, when phone arrives I release the bitcoins for you. Straightforward, simple and easy. Safety for both sides.

What do you think?
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Please contact our sales team at admin@phones4btc.com ..

We will work out a solutions. Thx
tolega

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:53:25 PM

Please contact our sales team at admin@phones4btc.com ..

We will work out a solutions. Thx

Will do,

Thank you
tolega

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:37:31 PM

Website registered to a PO box.
Not connected to any business name like OP says he has.
I wanted to do escrow but I think the deal may seem a little bit too good to be true.
If any other reputable member of the forum purchases successfully then I may move forward but as of now, no.
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:40:19 PM

I wanted to do escrow but I think the deal may seem a little bit too good to be true.
If any other reputable member of the forum purchases successfully then I may move forward but as of now, no.

Yes the domain was registered recently, I already specified we are new to accepting BTC, if you don't have anything to say, simply do not.. Further more will be considered as spam and reported. We are a wholesaler but we are testing the BTC market.

You did not want escrow, you wanted us to send the Products and you would release the money to us once you received them, we only stated there needed to be a middle man and not you controlling this, cause you could say you didn't receive anything.

Thank you.

Added some more Phones!
tolega

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

Yes the domain was registered recently, I already specified we are new to accepting BTC, if you don't have anything to say, simply do not.. Further more will be considered as spam and reported. We are a wholesaler but we are testing the BTC market.

You did not want escrow, you wanted us to send the Products and you would release the money to us once you received them, we only stated there needed to be a middle man and not you controlling this, cause you could say you didn't receive anything.

Thank you.

Added some more Phones!

I offered  to use escrow service. What do you think escrow is? Easily read posts above and you will understand.
How would you like to start a bitcoin business by being anonymous and not offering some kind of safety net for the first customers?

By the way, I am simply commenting on a purchase I want to make.
You want to mark as a spam, do it.
Let's see what credibility goes down.
An honest prospect customer asking questions and giving his opinion or a newly anonymous business trying to sell handsets bellow market prices?
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:48:15 PM

Thank you.

Added some more Phones!

I offered escrow service, what do you think escrow is. Easily read posts above and you will understand.
I am simply commenting on a purchase I was going to make.
You want to mark as a spam, do it.
Let's see what credibility goes down.
An honest prospect customer asking questions and giving his opinion or a newly anonymous business trying to sell handsets bellow market prices?

Sorry you feel sour because I didn't agree to send the phone to you first. "newly anonymous business" our phone number is registered and our address as well.. Please do some research before pointing fingers. I will not argue further with you because I KNOW my business concept and how solid it is, if you are not interested simply step away.

Kind regards.
tolega

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:49:30 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 01:32:56 PM by tolega

Prospect buyers reading this thread will be able to make their own conclusions.

Best of luck.

EDIT: To be clear: I did not buy a phone from this website because it is completely anonymous and it does not accept Escrow. I am intrigued how can a thinking customer send bitcoin to a newly opened anonymous website?
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:02:03 PM

Moving forward, if you have any questions of concerns, please email us at admin@phones4btc.com or call us!
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:59:42 AM

Thanks for the purchases, wow this seems to be a great success, shipping out 2 Galaxy Note 3's tommorow. Thx for purchase!
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:08:38 PM

Tablet will be added today.

Phones4BTC.com
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:44:09 PM

I already specified we are new to accepting BTC, if you don't have anything to say, simply do not.. Further more will be considered as spam and reported. We are a wholesaler but we are testing the BTC market.

If you're new and find yourself unable to meet the basic queries of potential customers, the correct response is to see here and resolve your problems, not to go on the defensive, get uppity about "reporting", or try to manufacture credibility with "wow such volume" nonsense posts.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:46:30 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 07:57:57 PM by JunkCoin

I already specified we are new to accepting BTC, if you don't have anything to say, simply do not.. Further more will be considered as spam and reported. We are a wholesaler but we are testing the BTC market.

If you're new and find yourself unable to meet the basic queries of potential customers, the correct response is to see here and resolve your problems, not to go on the defensive, get uppity about "reporting", or try to manufacture credibility with "wow such volume" nonsense posts.

Thank you for your input.

As we stated earlier, we had no problem with the customers query, he wanted me to send the goods first, he twisted my words.

Website down for Maitenance, we will be back shortly Smiley
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 01:48:13 AM

Redirects to http://phones4btc.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Weird maintenance page.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BlueMonkey

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:12:05 AM

Tell me when you add the stock. Want to see it
JunkCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:18:19 AM

We are upgrading our e-Commerce software to make it safer for all users.

Please bare with us!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:15:31 PM

Thank you for your input.

As we stated earlier, we had no problem with the customers query, he wanted me to send the goods first, he twisted my words.

Website down for Maitenance, we will be back shortly Smiley

No douchey, it's quite clear what happened up there, and it's quite clear by now you're unable to read. This strategy of failing, ignoring those who point out how you're failing, and papering over everything in a pisspoor attempt to come out looking fine and dandy is one of the defining marks of subpar conmen and the outright incompetent. Get with the program or get lost.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: