Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crapsy - still a train wreck after all of this time :( - fix this dump will you.  (Read 1741 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:10:58 PM

So crapsy - still a broken mess, last 3 trades balance vanishes no trade. Small trades after went straight through. Tired of having to try all these little bullshit subsequent trades to get a simple trade done and the coins that you own put back in your account

Seriously you will lose money here sooner or later, requesting audits every other day becomes tiresome.

Is it going to remain like this forever, crapsy is destroying alts. 

The audit does not always return the coins you have lost either, if you are trading a lot of coins you will end up losing coins there.

jdkackley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Just a guy

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:15:59 PM

Yeah it has become my own little nightmare too. I'm having a hard time just getting coins in. What a joke that place has become!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:18:46 PM

I actually lost a lot of money on Cryptsy due to their buggy trade system, multiple times i was unable to profit take as my sells wouldn't process or get stuck/dissapear. I know a lot of people don't have issues with it but a lot more do. Cryptsy better be careful as they could be sitting on a massive lawsuit from American users or pretty much shutdown if loss of money/coins continue.

There are serious problems that definitely need to be fixed. I've personally held off trading further on Cryptsy (holding on to my coins for now) until a major upgrade / fix is implemented.

jdkackley

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Just a guy

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:30:55 PM

I find one of the biggest problems, especially since how bad the site is fucked, is a lack of transparency. I mean is a stupid 140 char. tweet every 12 hours really supposed to let us all know if progress is being made or not? WTF is wrong with these people? Or is it just me?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:33:30 PM

I actually lost a lot of money on Cryptsy due to their buggy trade system, multiple times i was unable to profit take as my sells wouldn't process or get stuck/dissapear. I know a lot of people don't have issues with it but a lot more do. Cryptsy better be careful as they could be sitting on a massive lawsuit from American users or pretty much shutdown if loss of money/coins continue.

There are serious problems that definitely need to be fixed. I've personally held off trading further on Cryptsy (holding on to my coins for now) until a major upgrade / fix is implemented.

Exactly, this place is a total hazard , i mean come on every time it looks like it could be fixed crapsy crashes again and steals the coins away so you can't trade, or even take the coins back to your wallet, by the time the audit is done, if you are lucky enough to get your coins back the action you wanted in on has passed.

WTF do new users think, i would be totally put off from using the place if i had not used it perfectly well for months before.

The entire order book was wiped a while back, WTF?? imagine that with any other place

This has been going on for weeks now, they have no clue how to deal with this it would seem. I can't believe they have not yet got on top of this situation.

MrMirkin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:35:19 PM

Ive been wondering about these guys since it seems the free 60BTC debacle, thanks for posting this.  Ill take a long hard look before sending coins to them.  What alternatives do you guys suggest for alt coins, besides BTC-e of course.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:39:48 PM

Ive been wondering about these guys since it seems the free 60BTC debacle, thanks for posting this.  Ill take a long hard look before sending coins to them.  What alternatives do you guys suggest for alt coins, besides BTC-e of course.

Sadly none Sad  bter is the next best for alts.

Cryptsy when it worked was the best exchange by far, i mean it had everything. Now they are a nightmare, and seem to have no idea how to fix the issue, it can't be the case of a lack of servers even they could have got those in place by now, i think their script just can not handle any volume no matter how many servers you try to spread it on.

The people are trustworthy but just not technically up to the task i guess. That is sad because it has been great for alts but is now actually turning out to be a bad move to only have 1 good alt exchange.

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:45:34 PM

But guys, they're adding new servers "soon"...   Roll Eyes

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:53:15 PM

Sadly none Sad  bter is the next best for alts.

Cryptsy when it worked was the best exchange by far, i mean it had everything. Now they are a nightmare, and seem to have no idea how to fix the issue, it can't be the case of a lack of servers even they could have got those in place by now, i think their script just can not handle any volume no matter how many servers you try to spread it on.

The people are trustworthy but just not technically up to the task i guess. That is sad because it has been great for alts but is now actually turning out to be a bad move to only have 1 good alt exchange.

it's def not servers or network hardware you can get those pretty quickly few days max, maybe a week if your order is large…Unless they don't want to spend money on new infrastructure.

what about coinex.pw are they any good?

lajz99

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:53:59 PM

No traffic...not worth trading there IMO.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:55:27 PM

Sadly none Sad  bter is the next best for alts.

it's def not servers or network hardware you can get those pretty quickly few days max, maybe a week if your order is large…Unless they don't want to spend money on new infrastructure.

Never tried them, will take a look though. Got to find somewhere less stressful that cryptsy

aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:56:55 PM

I will wait until Vern looks into my account but lets just say I got put into the negative due to a "Phantom Withdrawal" that apparently a hacker gained access to my email and cryptsy and made the withdrawal.

That sounds sketchy to me, as I've made tons of larger withdrawals and deposits, heh all just fine!

MrMirkin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:18:03 PM

Sadly none Sad  bter is the next best for alts.

Well thats disappointing >.<  I know there is a ton of other exchanges out there, but all seem to have a pretty low level of trust and are new and havent been proven or just have no volume.  Guess we just have to see what happens...
lajz99

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:42:02 PM

wow, all the deposits I made today came in quickly. trades and withdrawals all went smooth.

seems like a 1000% improvement to last week!

Give it a few minutes, it'll go back to molasses speed...

Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:11:38 PM

Robot House!!!!!

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 11:16:28 PM

wow, all the deposits I made today came in quickly. trades and withdrawals all went smooth.

wow.......
lajz99

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:21:50 PM

I already posted that. first time happening to me today, so still 1000% improvement.
had over 50 successfull trades today, all the deposits and withdrawals worked fine all of the time. can't say that about other days in the past weeks.

Troll...

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 11:30:44 PM

wow.......

I already posted that. first time happening to me today, so still 1000% improvement.
had over 50 successfull trades today, all the deposits and withdrawals worked fine all of the time. can't say that about other days in the past weeks.
50 successful trades.....bullshit. Nearly every trade I've made recently, my coins have disappeared for hours. Don't get me wrong, I like cryptsy when it works and I know they've got problems with the influx of new people but fuck me...would better to close the site down for a week and sort shit out than let it limp along like it is.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:40:55 PM

Troll...
you troll

wow.......

had over 50 successful trades today, all the deposits and withdrawals worked fine all of the time. can't say that about other days in the past weeks.
50 successful trades.....bullshit. Nearly every trade I've made recently, my coins have disappeared for hours. Don't get me wrong, I like cryptsy when it works and I know they've got problems with the influx of new people but fuck me...would better to close the site down for a week and sort shit out than let it limp along like it is.
Bullshit? It is indeed over 50 successful trades today. Just the facts. They all worked out plus smooth deposits and withdrawals. It made me wonder myself. As we speak I deposited another 0.3 BTC and it came in quickly. Last week I had to wait ages for a deposit even coming up as pending, now the whole process is pretty quick. Also cancelled several orders today and BTC came back in under 30 seconds.

Strange that so many others are having problems, have lost money (today) and have minus balances. Yet your own experience wipes all that clear. Are you Master of the Universe? Charged with Cosmic Energy?

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:45:31 AM

i hear from many people a very high % of trades don't go through but balances reduced.

This is still a broken site, trade at your own risk.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: