Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crapsy - still a train wreck after all of this time :( - fix this dump will you.  (Read 1746 times)
cryptoBoomer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:37:10 AM

Still a mess but I'll also say it's a hell of a lot better.

New servers aren't the problem imo - it's a mixture of their algo/matching engine, and the data layout per page. That left column/so many data points/arrows going up/down live x 50K+ users on 94 pairs and yeah you're fucking up your efficiency a lot.

The actual coin pages should only have the order books and that's it, and the algo should be overhauled to handle volume like btc-e. I see my sell orders popup in buy columns and vice versa, the triple click to order and confirm and see pop up windows confirming/delaying the site per order, no grouping so when I pump I see 1coin at a time being bought x 1,000+ coins, can't handle more than a few trades a minute when I buy big and I am anxious as I see the orders slowly get filled..

Worst part is it's still growing daily and they not only can't keep up with current growth but have indeed lost people a lot of money so I don't disregard a group holding them accountable for their losses me included. I have over 1000 trades now within a few short weeks, missing coins, canned support x 5 with details in my ticket that are pretty extensive and easy to address... But on the bright side it does have spurts now where orderbooks actually match up when there isn't a pump/lot of activity, and bigger buy orders are taking 1-5minutes. < I cannot believe that I'm typing that as an improvement but it is what it is.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:20:58 PM

Latest issue, it is showing -BTC  this is happening to a few ppl look at the cryptsy main thread,

WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG AT THIS DUMP

negative BTC seems to freeze everything you can't trade, withdraw or do anything.

killdemon

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:32:00 PM

It happened to me also traded today and lost in space 1 BTC ! They are really having a serious issues.
After that i have traded with smaller amount and everything went fine. And they never give me back my 61 XPM after canceled trade order. I think they never will.
Their support sucks!

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:37:35 PM

It happened to me also traded today and lost in space 1 BTC ! They are really having a serious issues.
After that i have traded with smaller amount and everything went fine. And they never give me back my 61 XPM after canceled trade order. I think they never will.
Their support sucks!

Exactly, they are not always returning the coins, their audit sucks ass. Mostly you will get them back but not always. They are taking coins and keeping them, probably by mistake but that makes no difference to people losing coins.

How did you solve your negative BTC issue?  it seems to be stopping me doing anything?>>>

THIS IS GETTING STUPID, IT HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR WEEKS NOW.!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW JUST THAT SAME 502 GATEWAY ERROR CRAP.

allanlumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:43:38 PM

if this will go on it would be best to sue the company.. so tierd of that all...
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:44:32 PM

As soon as SBC is picked up by BTER, I am out.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:46:00 PM

dumped some QRKSCAM coins, still haven't received my BTC for the sale.

Now I am getting 502 Error.

I am scared to trade on cryptsy, scared to deposit on cryptsy and scared to withdrawal from cryptsy.

I am one disappointed shareholder.
Reece523

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:49:34 PM

I lost 4305 GDC when I cancelled a sell order. What is particularly frustrating about this for me is that even if I get the coins back in a few days, I really wasn't interested in being invested in this market long term (I was just trying to make a few quick bucks). It's scary to think this could have happened on an order 10 times the size or even 100 times the size as one person complained about in another thread about Cryptsy. I hope this all gets fixed soon... 
rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:50:52 PM

i am waiting for a deposit on mnc now for 6 DAYS!!!! Where did it go?!?!? Why is support not working propperly??? Why are the minus-balances returned manually in rounded numbers instead of investigating where the bug is?
Yes, coins are lost there.
Minus-balance keeps poping up again and again on ALL THE COINS!
If they need money they should just start fundraising instead of taking it like this.

The problem is not cryptsy. The problem is that there is no competition for them. Where are all the newcomer-exchanges?
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:56:36 PM

Every single day I see atleast 2-3 users complaining about Cryptsy and their services. Aren't any admin from their active here?

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:06:05 PM

I wish they would just increase the fee's a little if they can not afford to hire some decent help or pay for new coders to fix the site.

I wish more there were more alt exchanges, cryptsy can't do it alone, the world and his dog are coming after alt coins now. I can't even buy a new GPU for my rigs?? WTF the world has started on crypto. Even JP morgan wants in on crypto action it seems

Crypsty is run by 2 guys, how can they expect to keep this site going?

geocurt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:33:15 PM

I realize crypsty has had it's issues, but I'm just curious where else you folks can trade ANC, PXC, SBC...

I mine from a selection of 5 coins, most have a hps around 1GHZ, and only 2 of the 5 (MEC and WDC) are listed on Bter.

I am concerned about cryptsy too, but it's in all of our best interest if they make this work and constant flaming in the forums isn't very productive.

I think I've opened 3 support tickets and all have been resolved within a few hours.  They are staffed and they are trying - failing sometimes but trying.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: