Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
omozie

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

Thanks in advanced.
[/quote
I don't understand your reason for creating this thread because there is no question asked here. Nor is there something worth learning as far as I am concerned.

If you wanna know about bounties independent research is preferable
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Starting bounty Good channel to promote their coins, well I guess its a kinda standard practice cause projects are less likely to be introduced immediately to the public without some level of crypto members, like we in this forum to absorb and promote for them. Bounty comes in various form and basically cover basic social media channels like twitter or facebook, in the end you need to drive potential investors into your website. Reward are also less risky like paying fiats too as its up to their decision to form the bounty pool.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Its cheap and worth advertising that way. Thats the sole reason why do they do the bounties!

I mean you have to distribute the payment in terms of tokens and thus no real money is involved in this and thus money can be used for the project development.

Bounty participant also gives the estimate of how many are there who is involved in the project itself. These are roughly the reason which I could think about if I were the bounty maker myself.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

Bounty campaigns have become integral part of every ico project, through bounty campaigns the project spreads out the word about their project to the masses, it is a great promotional strategy, if the project and product is good, it is quickly accepted by the community that is why we have seen good projects reaching their hardcap in few minutes as well.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

Bounty companies have become very popular lately, and this is actually not very good news, as wanting to make a lot of money and therefore profit is becoming less and less...
lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

The large number of bounty currently proves that the development of ICO Company has grown rapidly, proving that many enthusiasts of world investors to invest in ICO. and this proves that the crypto world has a place in the world community.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

Thanks in advanced.

I like bounty campaign, I have participated it about two years ago. I have got alot benefit from it. Bounty campaigns have become integral part of every ico project, through bounty campaigns the project spreads out the word about their project to the masses, it is a great promotional strategy, if the project and product is good, it is quickly accepted by the community that is why we have seen good projects reaching their hardcap in few minutes as well. you can choose the project by read white paper.
Paul95

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty is a good way how to promote your ICO, but there are many ICOs now, so it is quite difficult to promote every ICO and invest into every ICO...

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Bounty is a great way to promote the project via social media channels and also in more crypto specific channels such as Bitcointalk or Reddit. Bounty Hunters help the project whilst earning some tokens for their efforts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
NineBall

Activity: 123

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:31 AM

I think it's good, to introduce their coins, so need the help of others. to my knowledge it has long been used, which aims to increase the sales of their tokens

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Well They are generous enough at the same time you as a participant of the bounty program you provide them exposure to the thousands of people here in the forum and on social media sites which the possibility of investors seeing  the ad is very high. Without the bounty campaign, they might not be able to gather enough funds and also the market will look good for the tokens being distributed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

Bounty is basically a win-win situation for both the ICOs and for the bounty hunters. ICO's get very big exposure through all the social media and this forum and they pay only a small amount of their total sold tokens for this( ussually around 2%), and the bounty hunters are happy because they can receive the tokens they wanted without investing real money, just investing some time and work.

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Thanks in advanced.
does your question is "What I think about bounty projects?"
well I think that bounty campaign is good and really helpful to us bounty hunters. and its really good that there are more ico that is being created so the market will have a progress by adding more altcoins.

Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

Bounty campaigns are creating good projects and contribute income to the people who joins their campaign, but choosing good bounty campaigns are not easy way, because there are some bounty campaigns does not provides good of what they have promise. Sometimes delayed of tokens distributions and also there are campaigns who fails and at the end it will forms into a scam and even those high trusted campaign manager who handled the campaign, and mostly of my friends share their experience of working bounty and they tells all their experience to new comers in onder to be aware of whatever scenarios happens. But I have no experience on the situation of earning income from bounty campaign, because this is my second time of joining campaign. And I still hold my first tokens earning because of cheap level of market price.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I think that bounty campaign it is not the channel for token sales. Bounty Camapaign doesn't attract investors directly. But it is good story of general view of ICO. Good bounty campaign could be one of the points for investor's decision.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

It's a way to let the people that their project is existing.
Just like what the television advertisements do, they are showing their products in reward of payment to the network.

To get it straight, bounty is a way to advertise not only here in the forum but with various channels such as social medias.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Yeah, as many people speaking about it here, it is just mode of advertising where people come to know about the isights of ICO. When the bounty program is created it engages more than 5-10K people at the same time. Thus in theory at least more than 20-30% of those become the real investors of these project. Meaning they earn the bounty tokens as well as they also put extra money on it just because they start liking the projects.
This is one of the strategy behind this kind of bounties. It helps a lot in terms of out reaching other investors on the forum itself.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. Never waste your time in a Bounty that is not worth it. It is better to make a few good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember always quality better than quantity.
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

I participate in bounty companies and I like it very much, although I have not received a big income yet. Bounty of the company is a new method of advertising its product, which covers the broad masses. In my opinion, even more effective than advertising on radio or television
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: