Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2464 times)
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Almost every project in cryptocurrency now are promoting their project through bounty.. And bounty already too popular in this forum, also amongs the investors.. bounties are cheap to compares to another promoting media
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

Bounties of projects are form of marketing for them to be known with the public. It is a wise strategy to help their project reach curious investors in social media, forums, and other outlet. It is good news now in crypto currency world because facebook has just lifted the ban on some crypto currency advertisements.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

i really do like the fact that a lot of cryptocurreny Projects are offering bounties! This give you the possibilty to support Projects you like with your signature and even elewise with e.g twitter

d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Bounty campaigns have become integral part of every ico project, if the project and product is good, it is quickly accepted by the community that is why we have seen good projects reaching their hardcap in few minutes as well. I like bounty campaign, I have participated it about two month  ago.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Bounty campaigns are forms of advertisement in crypto world. It exposes the projects to investors and it contributes significantly to the success of the project with respect to token sale
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.

Bounties are very much straight forward way of doing the marketing for particular project.
More or less its free giveaways for the bounty participants and for the ICO devs it is good way of reaching out new investors.
I think bounty projects also call for very organised way of managing the investors and screening out best applicable method for the publicity. I mean they have almost all type of strategies involved from signature to video campaigns!
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

i really do like the fact that a lot of cryptocurreny Projects are offering bounties! This give you the possibilty to support Projects you like with your signature and even elewise with e.g twitter

We can support what we really like and earn crypto at the same time!
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Many projects do bounty because they need to spread their programme to the public massively . bounty campaign leaves the company's foot print on the internet which makes people to access the website or any other link. Bounty is good for companies.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Thanks in advanced.
actually, bounty campaigns has a big role in running projects. withoug bounty campaigns, it will lessen the ability to reach many investors, bounty campaigns is a big help for every projects.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Bounty programs are of course very important for advertising. It is both healthier for the project to serve ads consistently through users rather than viral ads, and the majority of users think that these ads are based on a certain assurance. Although these programs are a good source of income, my personal opinion is that good projects do not need such programs. A project that has proven itself will not want an extra promotion or advertisement anyway.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:21:15 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Its cheap and worth advertising that way. Thats the sole reason why do they do the bounties!

I mean you have to distribute the payment in terms of tokens and thus no real money is involved in this and thus money can be used for the project development.

Bounty participant also gives the estimate of how many are there who is involved in the project itself. These are roughly the reason which I could think about if I were the bounty maker myself.
I agree with your opinion mate since ICO does not involved money just to pay all advertizers in the whole program or campaign. Unlike advertizing on television and billboards where the team needs millions of dollars just to get the attention of the viewers wherein it might gather some critics from the viewers and the government and banks that is why they focused on this crypto community to do bounties where they can only pay with their own tokens without the use of their own fiat money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Thanks in advanced.
The bounty program is excellent for promoting new projects. Bounty participants in the spirit of providing information to the general public using various social media in the hope of success of the project and get rewarded. That is the reason why the new crypto currency project runs bounty.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Thanks in advanced.

What should be the question behind this thread?i dont see anything that need responses

But if you're questioning the growing projects?

Well for me this is just indication that many people are greedy about the chances of gaining money by creating ico even if this are copy or scams.i hate this idea and iill never support them
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Bounty is a part of spreading the token for ICO, so the integration between investor, bounty hunter, and team project are needed for made the ecosystem of the ICO token healthy.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:04 AM

Bounty program is a good way to promote or advertise the project of a start up company. Its a social marketing that doesn't needed to pay big amount for a celebrity to endorsed their product. And how can a start up company to pay a celebrity with a huge demand on their appearance.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

I love Bounty programs they are a good way  to Earn Money for free and monitize it's socials networks

No. I disagree. Bounty is not free money. Doing bounty takes your time and mind.
So, your time is also an investment.

damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

The bounty program is now an essential part of ICO.

Because social media bounty will get more hype and popularity in the market, and people will know more about the project.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

I think personally, yes bounty program is a great way to promote their coins. because bounty basically includes social media channels like facebook, twitter, Instagram, even youtube. if the projects and products offered good it will be quickly accepted by investors. so we as a bounty hunter can earn additional income.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

Thanks in advanced.

especially in this forum, it is yes. you can read it further in the Bounties column (Altcoins)
there are rules that explain, and all that concerning bounty project
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

without bounty, ICO projects are done nothing, so its really need to implement a bounty program, because in the bounty, it can spread the project in terms of advertising/promoting it on some other multi-media platforms like FB, Twitter, Instagram, Medium and so on. the influence of the social media in all people is huge, meaning in this way bounty exist to promote ICO projects to get more investors/stake holders to get in into the projects, so bounty is so important in any individual projects that soon to come. and its an open opportunity on some individual members of this forum to earn extra income from the projects that has bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: