Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2464 times)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Project do bounty as a way to advertise their project to the crypto community. It is cheaper than advertisements and it cut across all channels on the internet. social media campaigns, telegram, slack, discord, video and articles campaigns and signature campaigns will give it a wider exposure. When they pay in their tokens they have increased their community members by the number o bounty participant.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

This is a bounty program implemented by an ICO project. the purpose of the existence of the bounty was as a means of promotion. To be able to attract the interest of investors join the ICO project.

stellaekun

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

The simplest way to gain the attention of the public and gather a community is through bounties and airdropakert. It benefits both the project and those who participate in the bounties.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty can now be used as one of the best assets to promote new coins. cryptocurrency will still continue to run towards a high price ladder so I think new coins need to be done for maximum promotion by utilizing bounty as the best media.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

There are quite a lot of participants in the bonus campaign, however we find that bonuses can never be enriched for us because they are too few.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

ICO doing bounty to spread their word into the crowd. When someone announces new coin, no one knows about it, and for that reason, they need thousands of social network accounts, writers, and video makers to get people interested and familiar with it.

Bounties need a service from everyone to make investors familiar with the new creates coin and the purpose of the projects. It needs social media to spread easily the news and information. Bounty is helpful to every project to promote it and we people earning from it in different ways.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Is a kind of cheaper way to advertise ones projects. The various projects you see running a bounty campaign is doing that solely to market their projects or make it more visible to likely investors. Is not just for doing sake is a way of placing advert to attract prospective investors.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Bounty campaigns are needed to promote their coins to investors. Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube will introduce their projects so that they attract investors.
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:05:46 AM

Starting wealth Great channel to propel their coins, well I figure its a kinda standard practice cause wanders are less disposed to be familiar rapidly with the all inclusive community without some level of crypto people, like we in this talk to hold and progress for them. Wealth comes fit as a fiddle and basically cover major electronic life channels like twitter or facebook, finally you need to drive potential examiners into your site. Reward are furthermore less perilous like paying fiats and additionally its up to their decision to shape the plenitude pool.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

The charitableness program is fine interpreting collaborating counsel plans. Bounty participator in the breath of on the condition that dope to the common common exploitation diverse public media in the dependence of achiever of the project and bound rewarded. That is the intellection reason the counsel crypto currency project runs bounty.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Bounty in cryptocurrency is one thing that I think is  important in the market system. Both parties involved acts as benefactors in the results. While bounties are used to promote a project, it is also a way that others can get some earnings, or investments in cryptos just ny investing their time and not funds necessarily.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

The bounty is to create a wider market coverage, because bounty participants come from various countries in the world.

A strong ICO is also needed by investors from all over the world to support ICO finances, the way to attract investors with the gift of bounty.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

The charitableness program is fine interpreting collaborating counsel plans. Bounty participator in the breath of on the condition that dope to the common common exploitation diverse public media in the dependence of achiever of the project and bound rewarded. That is the intellection reason the counsel crypto currency project runs bounty.
Bounty is also the best ways to earn on crypto. I believe that Bounty is not the most amazing ways to earn without any risk of investment. But I believe that we really need to make a good work in order for us to gain on crypto feild through the ways of joining bounty campaign. we really need to work hard for it .
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Bounty in cryptocurrency? Yes there is, if you ask, for my owned experience for my 10 months in crypto i only did bounty program. Since i am not yet knowledgeable enough but even if i am just a bounty hunter i earned enough big as what i am expected because it helps me big financially for my daily needs and credit as well.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Thats the event in crypto that will do popularity on there project. They made a bounty program to promote there project and produce new coin. And it also make people earn and have income.So bounty is very useful so the more the merrier..
ucb96

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

An upcoming ICO is needed investors from all over the world to support ICO finances. Therefore there might be a good advertising method. I think the bounties are the one one best and cheapest way of advertising a upcoming project.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Yes, you are right. With the many bounties present, it makes us confused to choose the best, but with the bounty, it really helps make the ICO project successful and of course, it is very useful to promote to friends or investors who want to buy it. Not only that, with the presence of a bounty, friends can earn income by participating in promoting products from the ICO that held a bounty.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Bounty distributes payments in the form of tokens and thus there is no real money involved in this and thus money can be used for project development. Banks come in various forms and basically include basic social media channels like twitter or facebook, in the end you need encourage potential investors to your website. Gifts are also less risky as well as paying because of their decision to form a prize pool.
It's cheap and worthy of advertising like that. That's the only reason why they do gifts!

Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

Thanks in advanced.

ICO projects really need a bounty campaigns that helps advertise and promote to get many investors. Bounty programs really helps in each project to grow and be popular in the crypto world  and can attract more investors. It has also a low price reward and ICO managers can save it.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

I think that a lot of projects are done by the bounty, because it's quite an easy way to convey information about your project to people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: