Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

I think there are lots of bounty going on daily, but I do not know how many projects are good. If you know the project test before you do, I think you will succeed in the future.
As we know that bounty campaigns have become integral part of every ico project, if the project and product is good, it is quickly accepted by the community that is why we have seen good projects reaching their hardcap in few minutes as well. I like bounty campaign, I have participated it about three month ago. I got my first reward around 1 ETH just by doing 2 days of hardwork in this platform, That's pretty awesome right? Yeeh If you're lucky enough, you can find some bounty/contset with daily payment mate. Good luck.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

I think that with the bounty campaign on each project is the right way to promote quickly because participants from the bounty campaign are very large, this makes it easier for the project to find investors in the ICO program.
zhexian

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

I think the bounty activity is very good and worth adding.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

In 2018 i found that are so many project are born to be a looser project and scam project. Sometime i feel so wrong that i already promoted the scam project. As a bounty hunter i recommend to all bounty hunter to research more before you promote an ICO. I think ICO future are made off what we do today. If we promote more scam project, there will be many negative news about bounty and ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Bounty is effective for scaling the project. Most ICOs are oriented to the world market, and the more different people interact with the project, the wider the coverage.
cryptoAB.me

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

Bounty is good for promoting a project to the world. This is going to be done be over 1000 participants who will make use of different platforms to promote a project
feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

Bounty help to promote new projects to the world and through bounty a lot of participants build their talents up so for me it's a two way thing
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Through bounty campaigns thousands of participants from every part of the world make use of their social media accounts to promote a project to the world
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty is a good way to promote a project since there are lots of participants around the world. There are lots of projects being promoted now but there are some that are scams.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

Bounty is a very important tool in the crypto currency space because through bounty a project mission and vission get known easily. ....
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Thanks in advanced.

90 percent or more bounties are doing bounties to promote their ICO.
bounty is a way of advertising that can reach every corner of the world which is much cheaper than mainstream.
This will provide the exposure for the team and gather moore investors.
Btcshawn2017

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty is a good way to promote a project since there are lots of participants around the world. There are lots of projects being promoted now but there are some that are scams.

Yeah, that is correct engaging in a new innovation of technology that is bounty forms in digital cryptocurrency is a most popular a most trending procedure as of this new generation in advertising the product. Which it deals with good product into promising coins in coinmarkwtcap.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Of course, many projects do bounties and also they are projects that doesn't do it but the team behind the project know advertisement is key and bounty programs helps reflect and extend the knowledge of such project to many interested investors across the globe.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

I think the bounty program has a big role to make a project successful. with the existence of a bounty, the promotion is carried out more widely and more people will recognize the project. the more interesting and the more promotions that are made, then it will make investors interested in joining.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Bounty is some kind of marketing, companies specifies some of their budgets for marketing so that they can involve more people and globlize their company, advertising is not a new thing and lots of money each year pay to advertisers and to do advertising.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Thanks in advanced.

not all projects carry out bounty campaigns, there are many ico projects that don't promote it on bitcointalk, I think you should explore to get a lot of knowledge about investment and ico.

sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I think today is the time to do bounty in crypto-currencies. The market seems to have begun to warm up, there may still be downturns, but not powerful because we are almost at the bottom, which means that an enabling environment for launching various types of projects is gradually arriving.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

Bounty is needed for project to build community and reach potential investors.
Bounty is also a chance for the community to own the first tokens, free of charge for support and early acceptance.
I'm taking the ORC bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0, hope can earn more and more tokens for future.
This project is awesome when want to save our green future with green-tech.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

It is the way o project promotion and attraction of investors. Also it is very useful because you can find people who can make translations and uniq content.

MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

With this Bounty program, everyone can assist an ICO project to achieve success. They can promote the ICO project well and helped to attract investors to invest. With the success of the sale of the ICO is certainly the participants of this Bounty will also get rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: