Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2460 times)
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.

I think most of the projects hold a bounty company. Yes, maybe the budget is not a big emit But even so most of the companies spend. By extreme measure Judging by the ICOBench companies with the highest ratings are always carried out.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

Bounty in this year I feel manager always has a rule to join telegram the project I don't know why its so different with 2016 and 2017
Because there are too many bounty hunters in 2018. And there is so much cheating, so bounty managers need to have their own rules and regulations that can limit the cheating in their campaigns

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Thanks in advanced.
yes, there are so many gift projects now. in my opinion there are good and bad effects. It's good because it's a sign that cryptocurrency is growing and increasingly widely known. The bad thing is that with a lot of bounty projects, there are more scam projects now.

xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

Bounty was good why? it gives more exposure to all medias but it becomes bad when they decided to give big reward that resulting to dumping of coins.

yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

The main reason why projects do bounty is no other way than to make more investors to be interesteinterested in their project and nothing more, because the more investors that cocome in is the more how far the project is gonna go since most are scam but when they have half of what they plan to still they change their mind on continue

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

I think the bounty project in the field of electronic money is very good. Inviting many participants to promote the project. Furthermore, when participating, they receive bonus money so everyone is happy to participate. I regularly participate in bounty campaigns.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Your question is not clear that what you want to know about bounties but as i feel, you want to know that why projects do bounties. Bounties done by projects to get a widespread advertisement and a large community base as community support makes a major rule in any project to success.  

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

Thanks in advanced.

yes, almost all of the ICO projects in this forum conduct bounty programs as a campaign to introduce their projects or tokens. but there are ico who don't do bounty programs and are listed on several other sites.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Personally, I think that bounty is an opportunity to get very good money in the form of tokens for certain promotional and informational actions without the need to invest your money. Here you need to perform repost and retweets, write comments on the forum. Now you need to find a suitable bounty and see how much fees are collected if in the first week there are 50 to 100 dollars collected, this means that there is nothing to catch in this bounty. You need to look for another project and then the results of your searches will bring you good income.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Thanks in advanced.

I think this marketing method is beneficial for campaigns, as many people learn about the campaign and liquidity of coins appears.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

Thanks in advanced.
Because of the Bounty campaign helping the ICO project to attract investors, promote coins and introduce excess strength. For bounty hunters, the number of Bounties that come out is income for them or work they can do to benefit from it.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Bounty projects nowadays is not too profitable anymore because many projects were not succeed.
Not many projects do bounty now, the crypto market condition is not good, thats why there is no many projects.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Despite of the fact that there are a lot of haters of bounty campaigns, I think that it has its right to exist and be used by people.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Projects primarily require high - quality advertising of the project to attract a lot of investors for this they use bounty.m

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

The bonuses are made by an ICO project. The purpose of the existence of bonuses is a means of promotion. To be able to attract the attention of investors participating in the ICO project. and I'm a bounty hunter. I seek profit from ICO. and I received the card again. I usually participate in the signature campaign to attract investment capital into the project. and help that project succeed

colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

Thanks in advanced.

not all, only those who join this forum carry out bounty campaigns. there are many ico projects that do not carry out bounty programs only marketing through sites related to ico.

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Bounty helps the ICO to attract investors. It is important in promoting their project to everyone, an exmaple of marketing strategy I guess? Bounty serves as reward to for all the participants or investors of the project.

MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Very soon format of the bounty programs will change. In the future, I think, this will be a way to attract new users, but not an investors. Bounty will stop to be a type of earnings. ICO there will be a way to attract investments few more years, the same as now.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:13:51 PM

Thanks in advanced.

yes, bounty is a way of marketing methods to better introduce through campaigns, if you are a manager you must have knowledge of marketing strategies. and the bounty is one of them

starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Bounty is a fairly cheap way to get advertising to promote your project at the expense of tokens that can go up or fall and not rise!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: