Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Bounties are a marketing way , in our world companies pay for advertising even well know ones like Coca cola , and marketing is a type of advertising , companies pay for it to be more familiar between people and get more crowdfunding in ICO time or more users when they have some website or more market cap when they are some coin or token , I think marketing is necessary for a less known world of cryptocurrencies .
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Bounty in cryptocurrency is very useful and profitable for me, I can fill my free time by working on bounties that will generate substantial money, and I am happy to be part of cryptocurrency, hopefully cryptocurrency will be more advanced and good in any case.

You only join crypto with the sole purpose of bonus money? If you do not know much information and gradually your knowledge will be less. Previously I still joined the forum to learn more, then I knew the bounty and found that can both learn and make money from it.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.

This is free advertising for projects. Why free? Because not the fact that we pay. A project can raise money. Collect money and hide. So here it is. Well, this is a good advertisement.

VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Many bounty release projects are completely normal because the bounty is a popular form of promotion for ICO campaigns at the present time. Bounty campaigns will help the ICO campaign be more known to investors, helping the ICO campaign get more capital to grow.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

This type of earnings is not interesting now. I do not participate in bounties there now any more not to earn money.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Some of it, if the project turns out to be interesting, they can easily met the softcap with the help of bounty hunters because they promote the ico project in more extensive way. Because they are spreading it on their social media accounts and attracts more investors.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

Thanks in advanced.
I love bounties. They are a very easy way to start out in cryptocurrencies and to start building your own portfolio from scratch, without investing money. You get free tokens and coins from bounty tasks such as liking a post on Twitter. That is definitely something good to see. The best thing is that these coins and tokens are very new cryptocurrencies and as such they have a great potential of increasing in value. Not all of them, of course, but some of them are very good project with probably a bright future ahead

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

Projects that offer bounty already have to themselves, because in most cases when people had money, many bounty hunters were ordinary investors, today everything has become harder because the money ran out or some decided not to invest much.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

This type of earnings is not interesting now. I do not participate in bounties there now any more not to earn money.
Bounty is the simplest and most effective way to earn money for everyone, It takes time to get money. But make sure it is still very interesting and attractive for many newcomers to the market

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Bounty is the simplest and most effective way to earn money for everyone, It takes time to get money. But make sure it is still very interesting and attractive for many newcomers to the market

The reward value is cheaper now because the moment it will be in the market, you can expect a dump as some bounty hunters are willing
to sell even at a very low price. But, this would not be permanent, bounty hunting can be fun in the future and even now as long as you understand
and know how to manage your investment in this kind of situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

The earnings that we are getting from bounty campaigns now are not as much as we used to get before but that does not mean that they are not worth investing into, look at the coins, there is a lot of things that can be done with them and there is a lot of potential for the coin to start doing better but we all have to be willing to wait and see what happens

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

In my opinion it is quite convenient, in fact, you do not need to spend fiatnym money, but there is an opportunity to pay for the finished product - tokens!
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

A lot of projects are doing bounties, because it is the most efficient way of promoting an ICO among the social media platforms and the crypto community. However, if you can write good articles, you can earn a lot of great tokens.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Thanks in advanced.

almost all crypto projects that entered the bbt forum conducted a bounty campaign to introduce their products and tokens. this is one of the marketing management concepts, so if you want to know more you can look for it on the bounty board.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Bounty is important to all ICO or project come in crypto because it will help to them to promote their project so many investors will invest to them. That's why many projects do bounty its strategy to make the project know.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

in my opinion bounty for the company is a very good advertising and it is a big plus for the company.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

I do not agree. Almost every month there is a project with a bounty company in which you can earn good money. There is a small salary in social networks, but now the signatures are very good ganarars.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

bounty is really useful for those who have much free time to do it , when you do bounties , you should choose good bounties to do , never waste your time on bad quality projects  

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Well, bounty is good starting point to make the project popular in slowly but surely strategy. It is effective technique to have much bigger communities and much effective way to enhance the good communication from the team to the simple members in the groups. Bounty must not be banned because it is part of crypto human life. It gives more color in crypto.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Well, of course projects do bounty because its easier to promote and advertise the product world wide and with the impact of cryptocurrency which so popular it become more interesting and significant to many who have a less effort, safe and fast transactions it made makes a good output to everybody  powered by a new technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: