Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Bounty is the marketing promotion of ICO. PR is needed by everyone and always, without it, it is difficult to become recognizable in the business world. It is to attract investors that a campaign for rewards is conducted.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

1% - 2% of the total fundraising is a very cheap fee for several thousand advertising posts that can be stretched for several months or even a year.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Because projects need funds to improve themselves. These projects are usually launching ICO to find this fund. Bounty camapigns are step in at this stage. Because bounty hunters are spreading this projects in social environments. And so bounty campaigns help projects find fund.
Delima Manis

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Bounty is one of the market strategies to promote their projects to investors. although in my opinion the allocation is very minimal for many advertisements in the forum. and also in my opinion this strategy is not able to guarantee the success of a project

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

It is the easy way to promote a project as more and more crypto enthusiatic came to know about the actual strength of the project. As it is cheap as only 1 or 2 % of the total money is to be distributed among the participants.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

The cryptocurrency project have to open bounty campaigns. Because specially in social media they need to show their idea and products. It would raise their accuracy in public sales. It is also great opportunity for bounty hunters. If you work their campaigns you gain the projects coin without any payment. Unfortunately nowadays there are too many bounty hunters and you can earn not too many coins. The bounty hunting business was great in 2016 and 2017. I used to make great ammount of money, but not anymore.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

The cryptocurrency project have to open bounty campaigns. Because specially in social media they need to show their idea and products. It would raise their accuracy in public sales. It is also great opportunity for bounty hunters. If you work their campaigns you gain the projects coin without any payment. Unfortunately nowadays there are too many bounty hunters and you can earn not too many coins. The bounty hunting business was great in 2016 and 2017. I used to make great ammount of money, but not anymore.
Yes, there is indeed a menu. for it is no wonder the bounty hunter or a participant gift also very much because it isn't hypocritical result is also not a little, and I feel some of the results of s gift of mine, and I am addicted to it.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Bounty is indeed the best way to promote so that ICO is increasingly recognized by the wider community and is able to get investors. With several programs such as social media campaigns, making YouTube videos and creating articles which were then published on several popular media. I think this method can help get a lot of investors.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:49:40 PM

It is the easy way to promote a project as more and more crypto enthusiatic came to know about the actual strength of the project. As it is cheap as only 1 or 2 % of the total money is to be distributed among the participants.
Well, I would not say that it is cheap for projects. those bounties in which really good participants take part allocate from 600 000 dollars
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
They do bounty to promote there project and be popular in the any aspect such as forums ( bitcointalk.org) and social media's like meduim, facebook and twitter. But they more do the spreading of there project in social media's because theresso many users of these sites so they can more do advertising the project they made with coins produces. We bounty hunters also benefits for these so the more bounties the better.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

No gain like 1 year ago. unfortunately this is true. But I admit it to the drop of bitcoin.  I would win lots of them, (twitter, facebook etc) but at the moment there is no profit, everyone is running away..

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Projects allocate their tokens for conducting bounty campaigns, for attracting advertising in all areas, such as social networks, this forum, etc., but it is not known how things will continue in the future with bounty campaigns, and whether projects will continue to allocate their funds holding Because the market for ICO projects is changing and maybe it will be regulated.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Bounty is only a means to help new projects get out to the public and targetted market. It's more like an advertisement sort of. An existing project can also organize a bounty campaign.
actually bounty is their way to enlarge their community. by means of promotions carried out by bounty hunter participants in each part. if the job is good and the promotion is attractive it can attract investors

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

I think it's almost dead. In a future will be bounty of STO. And it's much interesting. But at this moment there are few interesting ones. The last one is from Huobi Russia. It's started around a week ago. It's very interesting and will promise to give a good profit. Also sure that they will not dissapear. Because they are from Huobi Global. So sure that exchange tokens will give bonuses in a future)
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:26:12 PM

now system cryptocurrency for every new coins its was have bounty to help promotion their project to success. bounty is a part of icos project, is worth to do, you can pay later for bounty hunters, and right on target, like bounty signature
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

Bounties are one of the ways for which many start their coin promotion. It really important and forms an integral part of the society. Hunters really help ICO projects in diverse forms which they receive something from their hard work.  Also bounties also is a way the project gives back to the society.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Bounty should be done, as it gives good opportunities,but during the fall of the market, many have lost their money, and very much negative attitude to the market around the cryptocurrency,but in any case in 17 year bounty gave very good earnings,and I'm sure when it goes up again it will give a very powerful impetus to the development, and

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:43 PM

Bounty should be done, as it gives good opportunities,but during the fall of the market, many have lost their money, and very much negative attitude to the market around the cryptocurrency,but in any case in 17 year bounty gave very good earnings,and I'm sure when it goes up again it will give a very powerful impetus to the development, and

without Bounty, crypto will become quiet because there are many people who know crypto because of Bounty and there are many investors who come from bounty hunters.
I strongly agree that the Bounty must remain because it is a very good way for many projects to grow and also to get investors.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Bounty is done to make some publicity and awareness for a project in an ico phase or already listed token/coin in the market, it is also cheaper using bounty than advertisement company.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

During a bounty campaign, its members tell the community about the project. As a result, the more people know about the project, the more excitement will be created around it. And this in turn will ensure that during the sale the tokens will be quickly sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: